Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I learned Israel's Son on bass guitar.

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

oh, and when your playing electric guitar you obviously have to have volume knobs, so your theory of "volume knobs is for pussies" is a little too general, and includes any rock band ever.

and as for getting chicks, why would you want to base your entire game around the ability to play drums? LOL

your welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Pants, and the beast dwelling within View Post
    its incredibly hard to record aucoustic drums without a grade A recording studio, and thats my major gripe. the control is no problem, but to get a good recording avoiding all static and bass disruptions, you need thousands of dollars of equipment, where as if you have an elecrtic set, you can record cheaply and efficiently. i mean, if you have the money, or if your going on stage, then by all means aucoustic, but otherwise electric is your best bet recording-wise if your low on funds.

thats pretty much where i'm coming from on that one.
    you're right in that sense though, i'll give that to you. i doubt i'll ever record, though i'd love to. i'm poor

oh, and when your playing electric guitar you obviously have to have volume knobs, so your theory of "volume knobs is for pussies" is a little too general, and includes any rock band ever.
    wasn't completely serious on that volume knobs are for pussies statement, though it is true that acoustic drums' volume knobs are your skill.

and as for getting chicks, why would you want to base your entire game around the ability to play drums? LOL
    people taking me seriously again. pssh. (it IS by far the most interesting thing about my person, though. i'm a boring person)

its incredibly hard to record aucoustic drums without a grade A recording studio, and thats my major gripe. the control is no problem, but to get a good recording avoiding all static and bass disruptions, you need thousands of dollars of equipment, where as if you have an elecrtic set, you can record cheaply and efficiently. i mean, if you have the money, or if your going on stage, then by all means aucoustic, but otherwise electric is your best bet recording-wise if your low on funds.

thats pretty much where i'm coming from on that one.
    this is the only tolerable post pants has made in this thread

everything else made my eyes bleed

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

justin, i dont even know about you anymore. and thanks rayne

your welcome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12