Thread: never again.

Fuck shit niggerspit. Bumblebee's Avatar

Default never again.

I quit my job last weekend, without having another one lined up. after doing this last year from a job that I'd had for nearly two and a half years and receiving a financial ass-pounding from life as a result of my lack of foresight, I told myself I would never again quit a job without having an alternative to go to, no matter how much I hated said job.

I also recently lied to my husband about something from my past that I was embarrassed about, when I had told him during a previous circumstance that I would never lie to him again.

looking back, I've realized that this year and last, I've done a lot of things that I always told myself I'd never do again (in many cases last year, I did a lot of things I never thought I'd do in the first place, but that's another story entirely).

I guess I'm just thinking out loud, mostly. but I want to know: PD, what kind of habits, blunders, and unhealthy cycles do you find yourself falling into time after time, no matter how many times you tell yourself you won't make the same mistakes? how do you usually handle these problems? please, I'm interested.

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

blunders and bobskin bordishire boofs

your welcome

I shaved my tenders once and swore never again. A year later there I was, shaving my tenders, and the outcome was the same.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

I don't. I just ignore it and hope it goes away. haha

I'm laughing darling but I'm not joking.

I say pretty much every day that I need to change something, and pretty much manage to procrastinate any big changes day in and day out.

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Hmmm, I keep telling myself to be a nicer person, but it all flies out of the window when I suffer from sleep deprivation or stress. XD I am inherently not nice. Blah. It kinda sucks.

Fuck shit niggerspit. Bumblebee's Avatar

RC that picture is terrifying. story sounds familiar though, I had another friend who did the same thing ahaha

@Keke I know that situation alllll too well. I am the queen of procrastination.
    for example: my bedroom is a complete fucking wreck, as it has been for most of my life (no matter where I live. sigh). I've been telling myself for a week straight, OKAY, TOMORROW I WILL DEFINITELY GET IT CLEANED UP. FOR SURE. FOR REAL. FOR DEFINITELY. and of course it doesn't happen. ah. I've nothing at all to do today except make various appointments though, so no more excuses. fingers crossed?

p.s. Ninetails you are one of the nicest people on this board. I don't buy that for one second.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Hi Bee what's up

i can't get myself to apply for a job. i finally decided on getting one at the end of the summer/start of the school year, so i could enjoy my last awesome summer ever, except i'm stuck siblingsitting and can't leave the house and am therefore incredibly bored. should'Ve gotten a summer job instead >:|

i also keep telling myself to express myself and to voice my opinion more often, but i choke because [strike]i'm a pussy[/strike] i dunno. it's frustrating

Procrastination, Not Finishing What I start, Being Too Sexy for My Shirt.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

cant really think of anything

Forgiving people too much
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*