Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 76

Thread: So about Keke and Pants being banned...

  1. #26
    VVVV Look 4 balls Khaous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,269

    Default

    He had them.

  2. #27
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,005

    Default

    I exercise contrant by not driving to your house and shooting you and the face. But I can reasonably not do such things, I don't see your point on constrant. If anything they don't have enough constrant for there own good.

  3. #28
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,005

    Default

    No, I am never that mad, because I have restraint. Under your idea of the world, you should just punch a guy in the face because he looked at you cross, and anyone that doesn't is a saint. Thats a totally backwards way of looking at the world, no one should be punching people in the face in the first place.

  4. #29
    Comrade Seymour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Inside the Computer
    Posts
    1,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    he looked at your cross, and anyone that doesn't is a saint.
    Hmmm...

  5. #30
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,005

    Default

    fixed

  6. #31
    I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I exercise contrant by not driving to your house and shooting you and the face.
    And this kid isn't Dyslexic?


  7. #32
    cogito ergo doleo Keke Le Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hilbert Space
    Posts
    11,174

    Default


    1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

  8. #33
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    kirby thinks getting banned from a forum nobody likes him on is like getting punched in the face. kirby is acting like hes still banned. kirby is making connections that dont exist. kirby thinks he makes sense

    Connection that doesn't exist? Place your views Justin on any society and see how well it does. Oh wait we know, the past 10,000 years, no real progress until people learned constraint

  9. #34
    Heart of Gold, Soul of Silver. Midnight the dark Espeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Like you'd look for me, pffft...
    Posts
    2,405

    Default

    I THINK I see what you're saying... People WITH constraint are good, while those without aren't... But WHY does this have anything to do with your inability to shoot people?
    Black FC:
    0423 7880 2025




    http://pokedream.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15474
    ^Some pretty freaky crap, check it out.
    ~Current avatar (and most of my sig) made by Ed~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pants,_and_the_beast_dwelling_within View Post
    Negr O's! now with marshmallow bling and chicken!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    I swear allegiance to Midnight, the coolest person ever to grace the internet :D

    *withholds his wrath from Kirbx*

  10. #35
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,005

    Default

    People have various urges to harm other people for whatever reason. What I am saying is, people should control themselfs more. Why Justin thinks minimal control is ok, and anything outside of that is fucking amazing, which is beyond from the truth.

  11. #36
    Your current user title is
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,400

    Default

    I thought banning people didn't happen on this forum anymore. This place feels strange after being gone so long.

  12. #37
    We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    11,003

    Default

    Who is you?
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

  13. #38
    Your current user title is
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,400

    Default

    I'm ripdos. I came back here because I want to compare my old forum to my new forum.
    I got the idea because even though I had a lot of problems on here with elitism I'm detecting a lot of dick riding jerkitude on my new forums.
    I'm trying to figure out which one was worse.

  14. #39
    Comrade Seymour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Inside the Computer
    Posts
    1,117

    Default

    Elitism? Welcome to any established forum on the internet that isn't in the very rare 5%.

  15. #40
    Your current user title is
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,400

    Default

    I don't quite understand what you mean but it's not the same type of elitism. Also PD is a close knit forum.

  16. #41
    Comrade Seymour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Inside the Computer
    Posts
    1,117

    Default

    Hmmm, PM me this Forum and I shall see what you mean by Dick Riding.

  17. #42
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,082

    Default

    PD is extremely quiet these days. Very disappointing.
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  18. #43
    Your current user title is
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,400

    Default

    it's a lot quieter than the last time I checked it. it's dying rapidly now.
    I'm surprised certain members aren't logged in.

  19. #44
    I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,834

    Default

    it's because everyone's chilling at an awesome forum (www.cosmoforums.com)!

  20. #45
    Father Figure Qoorl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pokedream
    Posts
    7,722

    Default

    *shrugs* Cosmo's okay... I like it here a lot better, and I'd post here if there were people on. Lot of the people at Cosmo are pretty hostile to me for...well who knows why.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

  21. #46
    *wink* leo33wii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    3,251

    Default

    we are qoorl?
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

    ;]

  22. #47
    *wink* leo33wii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    3,251

    Default

    anyway, i'm guessing keke was banned for a day and now she's back. pants finely left. never played pokemon against him, so... no loss for me. he was a member i really didn't like.

    kirby is still being dumb. for 1 in the past 100 years we experience nothing of "contraint"--
    Hitler, Vietnam, Iraq, Drug Cartels, Cosa Nostra, genocide in Rwanda and the many other parts of the world, child trafficking, etc.

    and number 2:
    if you didn't feel any anger, you wouldn't have a need to constrain yourself to begin with. you wouldn't care.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

    ;]

  23. #48
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    PD is extremely quiet these days. Very disappointing.
    Well me and God live together now so I don't really need to post to have a good laugh because lets face it, God is the only one other than me who can tickle my fancy in that way. But Trixie, don't worry, you still tickle me in other ways...haha

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  24. #49
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,082

    Default

    Just post more, people!
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  25. #50
    Father Figure Qoorl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pokedream
    Posts
    7,722

    Default

    bout what?
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •