Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Making History, And Taking Names

Ok. I don't really care who you are, I didn't ever say you were sticking up for me either. I was saying thanks to all of you for knocking a little sense into me. I really don't like it either when people try to fuck with my head. I'd say i'm pretty damn ok for a kid my age. I am a little confused right now, but I think thats ok since I'm still in my teen years. I'm sorry or whatever. Somthing has crawled up my ass lately and so I'm sorry. This probably doesn't make any sense but whatever. I'm just saying Ill tone it down a little if i've been an ass.

well this thread blew up

Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    When I said you read too much into things, I mean this: (and I mean no offense by this)
    Oh damn that is respect

I can understand you're frustrated with the things females do but honestly you apply it to every single female.
    I have met many girls in my life, i am yet to see one that does not follow the general female plan. When this happens more than a few times, i'll ease off. Trust me, i don't make a sweeping generalization until i've seen it enough to do so. The difference between me and most morons is i study.

Just the way males aren't always the same, females aren't.
    Really? I do the same thing to guys. I generalize everything i can. Maybe your female bias doesn't notice? Ahaha, i'm just fuckin with you. I've tore up guys plenty times in the past, you just weren't around.

I am in no way a feminist but it does get annoying when you try to say, "well females do this so this is why you're doing such-and-such." I'm not a prepackaged item that comes with instructions, nor are the other girls here.
    Again, that is respect from you. The fact you don't get in my face the first few times it pisses you off is funny, but not funny. Strange? Maybe ironic...

I already said that girls follow a general plan. I just focus on that. I know that everyone's different, but lots of things are in common in the same group. That's how we identify groups, similarities.

Besides you are backing up a lot of those things i say by doing this to me.

I like you a lot, Adam

There's nothing I hate more than being told I do things a certain way because the majority of people do that so I must do it too.
    You don't hate Hitler more? Or when someone else eats the last of something you were saving? Or when someone beats and rapes you? This is the wrost?

I say AGAIN, i don't bring out the sweeps until i see it happen a few times. I say you follow the same agenda because you do the things i've considered a general habit, and you do them often. There is nothing wrong with observing.

I know you're going to rip me

for deviating from the actual subject on hand but I just thought you might want to know that.
    That you're a feminist?! You made that quite clear!

The actual subject doesn't really matter to me, to be honest.

If you look at it from a different angle, you might have a better understanding of why I applauded kg.
    I will say that open ended condescending tone right there needs to stop though. Dropping a vague comment like you're at a higher intelligence to subtley persuade me into agreeing with you doesn't work on me. Neither will saying i'm being dense to fill me with self doubt. I don't fall for those rookie traps!

Strawberry Lemonaid Signal Flare's Avatar

Pairs: MPT, Panda Rocker, MEX, SuikunMyuu, Zapdos, CL, Link, Revan, DSX, Kelsh, and Goku!

Once again I don't mean to get in an argument or have any hard feelings over this. Just consider it a "discussion" of sorts.
    Oh shit you came in before me. I was saying the 2 year 5k thing to sasuke. You can say whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Eve View Post
    well this thread blew up
    I have been laughing the entire time. I'm almost pulling a dogar.

I'm not trying to be condescending... just offering that my reasons for doing what I did are different from what you perceive them to be. Take it the way you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    Fuck you i'm not defending you. I'm just arguing to do it.
    hahaha i liked that

Until you've been here a couple years and have 5k+ posts you arent allowed to do anything but subtley kiss ass. I say subtley because if it's obvious, you get flamed for trying NOT to piss people off. People like to bitch.
    replace been here for a few years and with 5k+ posts as not suck

I kiss no ones ass. I do have quite of respect for you, FM, though. More than any other member here. You're right too. It's a rare case that somebody actually likes you unless you have a multitude of posts and two years plus.

I'm not trying to be condescending... just offering that my reasons for doing what I did are different from what you perceive them to be. Take it the way you want.
    I'm just fucking with you. I keep saying it Do i need more smileys? :nigga: :nigga:

You could probably flag me being hypocritical here too, and be right if you really wanted it. I wouldn't disagree i've said some shit hating what i just did, even though i just did it.

If that translates to english, i'd be surprised.

@God i dont like that rule, because to not suck you should do that whole subtley agree and kiss ass thing i was talking about.

I don't think there's any way to win here. I've said it before though, there is definatly some shame in giving up. But I don't care. I can count the number of true friends on one hand. I might leave PD for a while, I may not even leave at all. But I'm giving up on this thread because there isn't a way to win.

I could totally be a bastard and rub this in further, but i won't. Almost anyone else i would have though.

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke72uchiha View Post
    I don't think there's any way to win here. I've said it before though, there is definatly some shame in giving up. But I don't care. I can count the number of true friends on one hand. I might leave PD for a while, I may not even leave at all. But I'm giving up on this thread because there isn't a way to win.
    What the fuck are you even talking about? I made one response to you to show i wasnt playing favorites and you run off being philosophical and reflective? Why? WHY!?

POR QUE!!!

Did i ruin this thread further? I'm sorry.

I'm trying to figure out if you're fucking with me or not. Hang on.

@God i dont like that rule, because to not suck you should do that whole subtley agree and kiss ass thing i was talking about.
    thats not what I did and i dont suck

You were Captain of the Ship of Fate though.

:* @ adam fo keepin' it real

but a question- how does one become good at UTTER DOMINATION without practising and screwing up a few times?

we all must have an ffwa

I sucked when i first started posting.

how I doubt that.

Did i say you could stop worshipping?

I was being nice here, I'm the superior being.

Heh, sorry, Adam. It's really hard to tell when anyone's joking around on the internet because I can't read facial cues or any of that through the text.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast