Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fullmetal Alchemist Fanclub

Leader of the 7 Sins of PD: Dante Espeonmaster's Avatar

I used to like Envy. Wrote a rather .. .. embarrasing fanfic involving it, too. Now I just like Ed. <3
    Bishies Claimed: Ed~Rose~Armony~Dante
    ~Mikey ^.^
    Pairs: DSX*Pichubro*Red

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground
    ugh, Envy? No way. I honestly can't see why everyone likes him. He's a homesexual fag whose death should have been much earlier in the series.
    But I love Ed. Ed is mine. I love him. And he. Is. Mine.
    I'm feeling generous... so, EspeonMaster, you may have a little bit. You're cool anyway. ^^
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Haha, I <3 Ed. If I didn't think you were a nice person there might've been a catfight going on.

Out of curiousity, who would you pick to be with Ed? From the FMA world that is, I can already tell you want him.
    ~Mikey ^.^

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

The thing about Ed, is that all his relationships are implied and he could easily be paired up with anyone.

Winry because, well, that's obvious.

Rose because he's so protective of her.

As for parental (because you know, he needs a parent and all. ) relationships, there can be Roy (like a teasing and encouraging father) and/or Izumi (like a loving but strict mother). Both give him good advice that he's parents might've given him.

On another note...

Did you see Ed's face on the movie when he thought Roy was dead?

Yeah, but that's probably because he thought that if Roy had failed, what had the homunculi done after that (plus he probably did think of Mustang like a father figure, even though he never showed it)? Also, another way he could go would be Noah. He was protective of her as well.

I'm still and EdxRose fan though *points to sig*.
    ~Mikey ^.^

I forgot about Noah when I posted that. But that might be because I found Noah to be the annoyingly selfish side of Rose. (I'm thinking Noah was Rose for this side of the Gate)

Mex and I declared Noah to be a slutty bitch. neither of us liked her. she was so selfish and whiny. I thought she was the alternate of Rose, too.

Too bad they didn't have a Roy Mustang on the other side of the gate. Roy Mustang's my favorite character, after all. I love his sarcasm.

People on YouTube don't know what they're talking about. Every other comment on a video I made ages ago with Noah was "omg noa isnt roze!?!1" =-.-"=

Honestly I don't like Noah as much as I used to, but I still think she's the Other Rose. Just look at the two and it's obvious. I do however like Rose, even if the Other her is annoying.

On another Noah note: I don't think the voice actor who did Noah's voice in the English dub was right for it. I decided this when she said "Where is your father?" to Ed. It didn't sound right. Too... fluttery. After this I noticed it more and more in other places.
    ~Mikey ^.^

Black Cat XIII

May I join? I love FullMetal Alchemist! My favorite characters are all the homunculus and Dante =D

It's not really a joining club, just a talk about it club. You can post here if you want. =^.^=
    ~Mikey ^.^

Black Cat XIII

Oh, ok. Thank You =D Sorry I'm on another site and I'm used to asking to join XD

It's fine. This site is pretty laid-back. So, why not start you off with the famous question: who is your favorite character?
    ~Mikey ^.^

THe funimation channel has the best commericals.

I was watching fullmetal alchemist again last night, or maybe it was the night before that. I don't know, days and nights seem to mix together lately. I was watching the episodes where Ed goes into Lab 5 and nearly makes a philosopher's stone.

It really pisses me off because last year I lent out a lot of my fma dvds and one girl spilled water or some kind of liquid on volume 5 and now it won't work anymore. and of course she lied about ruining it and blamed it on someone else. what a bitch.

That sucks, Walrus. I only have volume 1 and episodes 27/28 (huzzah for free DVDs with a game).
    ~Mikey ^.^

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post

THe funimation channel has the best commericals.
    I think I just died laughing.
    Hold on, WHAT?!? DID I JUST HEAR YOU RIGHT?? THERE'S A FUNIMATION CHANNEL?!?
    AAARRRGGGHHH TELL ME HOW TO GEEEEEEEETT IIIIIITTT!!!!
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderz Legacy View Post
    I think I just died laughing.
    Hold on, WHAT?!? DID I JUST HEAR YOU RIGHT?? THERE'S A FUNIMATION CHANNEL?!?
    AAARRRGGGHHH TELL ME HOW TO GEEEEEEEETT IIIIIITTT!!!!
    http://www.funimationchannel.com/index.cfm?page=home

Slowbro

rofl. full metal alchemist sux.

Slowbro

and i know people will hate me for saying that.. go ahead and flame away

Attention n00b with 16 posts

who are you and what are you doing asking to be flamed? =-.-=
    ~Mikey ^.^

Slowbro

Quote Originally Posted by Espeonmaster View Post
    Attention n00b with 16 posts

who are you and what are you doing asking to be flamed? =-.-=
    so how does me having "16" posts make me a "n00b"? just cuz i dont sit on my ass all day on forums doesnt make me a noob but kthx for trying. and i want to see how well pokemon people can flame someone.. see how they compare to thps players haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowbro View Post
    so how does me having "16" posts make me a "n00b"? just cuz i dont sit on my ass all day on forums doesnt make me a noob but kthx for trying. and i want to see how well pokemon people can flame someone.. see how they compare to thps players haha.
    On this forum having 16 posts means you haven't been around enough to have the peoples' respect, and would be considered a n00b until proven otherwise.

Also if you hadn't noticed, any board that doesn't have Pokemon in it's name is totally different from the ones that are focused around Pokemon; this forum is made up of two types. If you want to see how Pokemon people flame, go to the Pokemon boards. If you want to see how the rest of the forum flames I think you'll have great fun in the Misc. Discussion.

And what is thps?
    ~Mikey ^.^

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Slowbro View Post

You're not even worth flaming. I shall hereby give reasons on why you are not worth our time

1. You can even write in proper sentences. Look at this. 'so how does me (How does me? Very cool here) having "16" posts make me a "n00b"? just cuz i dont sit on my ass all day on forums doesnt make me a noob but kthx for trying (Just because I don't sit around posting on forums all day, it doesn't make me a n00b, but thank you for trying.) and i want (Moreover, I want) to see how well pokemon people can flame someone.. (One full stop is enough) see how they compare to thps players haha(This is priceless. 'haha' popping out of nowhere? Great wordplay there.)

2. You can't even spell properly. 'cuz', 'dont', 'doesnt', 'kthx', 'i', 'thps'

3. You don't know what's the meaning of 'lower class'. You having so few posts just shows your lack of understanding of the world. Get this right: Older members> idiot newbies like you. Sensible newbies are okay, but you're obviously not one of them.

I could go on writing loads, but as I said, you're not worth much of my time.

Bravo, once again Ninetails! I'm beginning to like you quite alot!

Rep for Nine!

Oh! EspeonMaster, to your earlier question, if I were to pick someone from the Fullmetal world to be with Ed, I'd have to say... Winry. Rose actually kind of annoys me. I don't know why.
    [CENTER]

Oh, and Slowbro...

1. You suck.
    2. Fullmetal Alchemist is the best anime AND manga. EVER. No buts. No questions asked.
    3. You should try listening to Ninetails once in a while. The two of you seem to run into each other alot. (Poor Nine)
    4. Another reason you're a n00b is because you can't spell or talk properly for shit. That should be kind of obvious right there.
    5. I dare you to go into the Misc. board. That would be great, in some ways.
    [CENTER]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast