Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My toughts on PD's culture

Your current user title is

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    Is there any rules against advertising other forums?

Because I really wouldn't mind them coming here, even to troll. Though they'd probably get a better response from cosmo if it ever gets back up.
    No there's no problem but I'm not well liked by certain members. So advertising the forum could go bad. There are some people on there that you don't want trolling here.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Oh my god the more I look at this forum the more I dislike it. :|

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Trigon View Post
    No there's no problem but I'm not well liked by certain members. So advertising the forum could go bad. There are some people on there that you don't want trolling here.
    Put the URL in the your sig then? You don't even have to add flavor text.

And seriously, I don't see anybody there as a true threat.

Rajaa, who's like Rayne, pikatwo, Old Lord and mario all rolled into one with a case of self importance and stupid.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

I like the sound of rajaa

you might meet him you might not.

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Their cosplay pictures leaves me feeling a bit...meh. But I don't mind new people coming here. For the better or the worse, its some activity.

I just don't want to create new sections though. If they want to talk about Mugen they can create a thread in the misc about it,but most of our sections are half to three quarters dead. No matter how many people migrate over, it's still not enough to keep an extra section viable for more than a month. The stupid Black and White section is still a vacuum.

I think it fits well in the entertainment section. If RK can get her people to come, she can do an information and tutorial thread and maybe someone can sticky it.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

That's what I was thinking or they could just use the entertainment section. I do not know how may people I can get. I have started working on tutorials though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninetails 009 View Post
    Their cosplay pictures leaves me feeling a bit...meh. But I don't mind new people coming here. For the better or the worse, its some activity.

I just don't want to create new sections though. If they want to talk about Mugen they can create a thread in the misc about it,but most of our sections are half to three quarters dead. No matter how many people migrate over, it's still not enough to keep an extra section viable for more than a month. The stupid Black and White section is still a vacuum.
    They are vidogame fans so it's expected they would be into something lamish like excessive cosplay.

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

No, I mean that they like cosplayers who aren't even good just because of boobies and ass. Excessively because of boobies and ass.

yeah well because it's a fighting game forum there's a lot of that and other stuff that you might not like. Their culture is completely different than PD
    I'm trying to get a few people from the guild over here but that's not where the majority of people I'm trying to get here are going to come from.

that site has a lot less girls. Guys are fine buy the type of guys they have over there are....not what we have over here by any means.

It is unlikely that any of the people there are going to mesh well with the people over here.
    I'm dropping that angle to try and get new members.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12