Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie =/= n00b

Quote Originally Posted by Haruhara Haruko View Post

Yes, god has some bad grammar at times.
    people who seriously care about posting with good grammar are the lowest pseudos possible

this is the kind of thread fullmetal would like

still postin

RP Master

Quote Originally Posted by Pikatwo View Post
    Gee, that's surprising.
    I didn't mean popular as in "respected" but as in "well-known". I am respected by those who know me, but I am not considered well-known. Unlike people who I always see there posting.

i would be well known if i posted there

RP Master

You'd be infamous. They are way too strict. I actually got an infraction point! And I always follow the rules! Mods would hate you, but other members might like you. Of course, some people aren't so lucky.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

AS the saying always goes, "I learned everything I know about sex from a Pokemon Forum."

LordZangoose

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    i would be well known if i posted there
    You would be well-hated. You can do as you wish to me and this thread, but then you would turn a relaxed forum into a place that is a scaled down Serebii. I would love to see you and Yami Ryu one on one. She's not even a mod and she is one of the most powerful Pokemon forum members on the internet. Psychic could also crush you. Neo Pikachu vs. You on PE2K would be awesome. Honestly, you can rule this place with an iron fist, as you like to think you do, but you would just turn aside members.

THe only reason Serrebii is so strong is because it's so strict. If they stepped foot on this turf, we would crush them with our allowance of more mature interfaces.

LordZangoose

You might think that, but if God is your admin, and his grammar isn't that great, you would be crushed by surperior vocabulary, grammar, and sheer amount of users. They could be perfectly profane if they wished to be, but those rules hold them back. Hell, some people do it anyways.

God may not be teh best at debating, but I'd lkie to submit Pikatwo, Mario the Black Knight, and Fullmetal. THey may test the strength of these so called "Powerful members."

LordZangoose

I'd like to see anyone take on Psychic, Yami Ryu, Chris, and PsiUmbreon.

Do any of them ahve mod powers. THey don't sound that scary. Give me the worst situation in which you have seen them.

LordZangoose

All of them other than Yami Ryu have mod powers, and although they don't sound scary, they are like demons in arguments. Jess may be good too, but meh... Psychic has battle his way through other mods before he had gained moderator status multiple times and defeated Serebii in a rather famous argument. PsiUmbreon and Chris are both mods on the debate forum and are two very intelligent people. Yams is just incredible. She doesn't give anyone a chance. She has ended forum careers with one post before. And Jess was one of the main reasons why Serebii is so popular.

Sounds like some of the people here.

LordZangoose

Who would that be?

See the Misc. Board. Alot of members dare not post there.

All of them other than Yami Ryu have mod powers, and although they don't sound scary, they are like demons in arguments. Jess may be good too, but meh... Psychic has battle his way through other mods before he had gained moderator status multiple times and defeated Serebii in a rather famous argument. PsiUmbreon and Chris are both mods on the debate forum and are two very intelligent people. Yams is just incredible. She doesn't give anyone a chance. She has ended forum careers with one post before. And Jess was one of the main reasons why Serebii is so popular.
    I invite your powerful members to come over and challenge me to a debate. It'll be my infinite knowledge against their pathetic little finite intellects >: D
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

LordZangoose

I would love to see you try and beat Yams. She is ridicuolously skilled. BTW, I'll go to the Misc. Boards now.

Yes, I'd like to see a small forum like this triumph over Serrebii's best. This is something to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by LordZangoose View Post
    I would love to see you try and beat Yams. She is ridicuolously skilled. BTW, I'll go to the Misc. Boards now.
    There is ridiculously skilled, and then there is me. On her best day, Yams is probably as good as me on a bad day.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

LordZangoose

You wish. Yams would kick you in the nuts, rip off your dick, rape you with a baseball bat, crack your skull open with your own arm, and then piss on your corpse. No offense intended.

But we are talking about debating young Zangoose.

LordZangoose

Oh, I know. In a debate, after she won, that's what she would do. Metaphorically speaking of course.

You wish. Yams would kick you in the nuts, rip off your dick, rape you with a baseball bat, crack your skull open with your own arm, and then piss on your corpse. No offense intended.
    And here I was thinking that Yams and I would be getting into an intellectual fight. She sounds barbaric.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Oh, I know. In a debate, after she won, that's what she would do. Metaphorically speaking of course.
    But what if she lost?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast