Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Newbie =/= n00b

LordZangoose

Isn't there 500 or so members here?

LordZangoose

I was mistaken on the amount of members on Serebii. Sorry 'bout the mix-up.

Any of our higher members would crush any of the higher members on any Pokemon site in the world, considering the others are all shit.

LordZangoose

Okay, screw this. Considering you'll just keep this going constantly, I'm not even bothering to respond. I know that I'm right here, and that's all that matters.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

So you forfeit?

LordZangoose

No, I'm not forfeiting. Considering he's admin, wouldn't he just continually post and ban me if I win? There's no point in continuing.

I don't ban people for ANYTHING. You are not right and you're a pseudo. I would destroy any of the 14 year old pseudo pokemon forum debators you fellatiate.

furthermore, Philly > Pittsburgh

Why ban over a simple loss? We aren't jerks here, Zangoose.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordZangoose View Post
    But, with higher quantity, the chance for higher quality increases. If you take enough swings, you're going to get a hit.
    Don't mess with the family.

Besides, with 1,000 or so members that actually post how are you supposed to keep track? You post in another thread while the thread you were waiting to post in just gained 10 more. Madness.

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

which is why i dislike gaia @_~

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

So Zangoose, you state that you didn't like Serebii, yet you defend it and try to make us believe it's better than this place? Jesus, why did you leave in the first place if you liked it so much?

LordZangoose

I don't like how it's run, because of the strictness, but there is no need to degrade it and say it's worse than this place. I left it over a month and a half ago and only go back to review fanfics.

Oh damn this is where it's at. Zangoose i don't know what juice you drink, but that's impolite to come in here and run your mouth about how other forum people would crush us in debates, then talk shit to the forum owner and when you get backed down you say "He'd ban me instead".

Fuck that. We make it a point to beat someone and make them leave instead of relying on mod powers. If you want any of those cunts to try and back your shit talking, send them here because i'm not going to a place where i can get banned after i make them cry.

Besides they debate like fucking cunts over there. If it's not googled school report facts being thrown at one another, it's recycled, stale and lame debates like religion and iraq. I'm not in the mood to debate with high school pseudo intellectual trash about pseudo intellectual shit that turns into them flaming my grammar. As soon as one of those big named people you mentioned posts a debate argument, it's overhyped because they have a reputation. I see PsiUmbreon post and no one tries to beat that, instead they just have a suck and fuck fest about how awesome he/she is. I see serebii's debate forum and i just label everyone a pseudo because it's exactly that. Wannabe intellectual shit that has been overanalyzed and overdebated for many years. They are not saying anything new or revolutionary, and they are repeating stuff they heard smart people say. Classic pseudoism.

Zangoose, if anyone ever has to flame someone's grammar, then they aren't worth my time, or should be worth anyone's time for that matter. I think my chum God said it best. Also, the rules are there for the nub populace like yourself. Anyone that knows anything about this forum knows the rules aren't important.

This is almost too pathetic for me to even give my two cents. Some n00b who just got here isn't going to tell us anythign about how bad we are, simply because you are a n00b. It might be different had you hung around and and seen stuff first and not got so cocky right off the bat. Otherwise this arguement is a victory for mainly god and whoever else.

LordZangoose

Right, Fullmetal, at least you presented a coherent statement, despite its direction at my flaws, I can respect that. On the other hand, the above poster just chose to use the word n00b repeatedly and insult like I wasn't even here. It's a victory for God when he says something other than she's just some stupid cunt emo fat chick 14 year old one11!!!one11. I have the right to act how I will, whether it be cocky or not. You can say what you will about the argument, and disrespect Serebii all you want. However, just because I left the place and act like I'm not a 5-year-old retard that bows down to more senior members doesn't mean I hate Serebii. I still respect it, and it's the most popular forum for a reason.

because most people who post on pokemon forums suck and that forum is directed at people who suck. such is the reason.

LordZangoose

So, it has the advertising ability to attract people from all ranges of experience.

all ranges of experience in being shitty and boring

THe reason people go there is because it produces the most pokemon information. People go there and think, "Oh, this is a great place to discuss pokemon, where is the forum?" So they join, and son on and so forth, they ask a question or two, and most end up leaving after 48 hours, because they find out its so goddamn boring to talk about pokemon all the time, so they either go to the "Off-topic forum", or whatever it's called there, or leave the forum and go to a less Pokemon themed one, with much less strictness, such as this one.

Repeatedly? I said n00b twice in that post. Twice as in two times, what will it take to beat it in that thick head of yours?

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

It has the advertising abillity to be retarded and repetitive. Like, that 'do people eat pokemon?' thread in serebii has popped up so many times that no one even bothers opening them anymore.

What's the use in going to a forum so large that you don't know an eighth of the people there? Quality is better than quantity. Every single thread in the off topic section of pokedream holds a lot of stuff more deserving of our time then those in serebii.

Hellmotherfuckingyes.

Damn a miltank burger sounds good right now.

With cheese and extra onions.

And a Farfetch'd with leeks on the side.

I think you mean a ROAST farfetch'd. Or a Farfetch'd pot pie.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast