Thread: Life as a Pokemon

ShadowUmbreon

Default Life as a Pokemon

Just curious, does anyone want me to continue the rp? If so, i'll start it here on this post.

bloodredwolfie's big sister! kiki's Avatar

Oh yes!

Made by Peeki! Thanks! :3
    Kratos' forum: Pokefrenzy
    ----------
    Paired with: SM, Nanaki, SK

ShadowUmbreon

*grins* well then, i'll post the starting info, and were we left off.

Begining Info:
    Have you ever wanted to be a pokemon? Well if you have, now is your chance because I will start this journey, but you will help it out. On this journey, who knows what will happen, or what we shall see, but I do know that we shall be fighting against the Kiritu, those who are an evil band of pokemon that have joined together to take over and rule the pokemon world. Who will you join in the up coming battle? It's all up to the people that take the journey.

First the rules.
    First of all, I'll allow legendary pokemon, but they can not do a one hit KO, and I think I'll make it so that when the legendary is chosen, no one else can use that legendary. I know there is the new diamond and pearl pokemon out there, but from what I've heard about some of the legendary pokemon there I'd kind of like to skip them if possible.
    Second, I do not want everyone to be a legendary, because I do want a mix up of different types and kinds of pokemon. I'll allow that if someone takes the pokemon you want, you can use it as well, but there can only be two of the same kind. The exception of course, is the legendary pokemon.
    Third, well if I think of any I'll add em if necessary, but by now most should know how to RP.
    Oh, if you want to you can have a trainer, but you are the pokemon, not the trainer.

On to the fun part, putting who and what you are down.

Name:
    Pokemon you are:
    Description: you should know what they look like but you can have at least one strange mark or so but don't go over board.
    Good or Evil (Kiritu) or Neutral:
    History (not required unless you want to put something down):
    Other:

Here is mine:

Name: Keira
    Pokemon I am: Umbreon
    Description: I look like most other Umbreon, except I have a white mark in the center of my forehead, which is located in the ring. This mark looks like a swirl. Oh, and i'm the blue type ringed umbreon instead of the yellow one. My eye color is a blue with a few gold specks.
    Good or Evil (Kiritu): Good
    History: Usually lives alone deep in the forest until one day, while she was away from what she calls home, someone smashes it to bits. She returns to find her home in wreckage, and vowed to seek revenge on the person who did it, for she will always remember the creatures scent.
    Other: Can't think of anything

Well I will wait till I have a few then start the story off, but if you want to join in the RP story, read the posts till the last, and if you can't figure a way into the story, someone will help out. And please put the info to tell us who and what you are.

Cool Latios's info:
    Name: Joey Ferguson [I need a new name, I use that since may x.x]
    Pokemon you are: Scizor
    Description: The natural Scizor, without any special mark or anything.
    Good or Evil (Kiritu) or Neutral: Between Good and Neutral.
    History: ~
    Other: None.

Personality and Quote Girl's info:
    Name: Ishiri Oles (oh-less)
    Pokemon: Espeon
    History/Other: You'll see

Tested by...'s info:
    Name: Darkana
    Pokemon I am: Eevee
    Description: Looks like the eevee in my signature
    Side: Neutral
    History: The offspring of a Shadow Umbreon and a Shadow Delcatty, most of her life was lived in solitude, not wanting to have contact with any creature of any type. She knew she was different, born a Shadow pokemon, and she hated everything in existance. As she was hunting one night, she was attacked by a Salamence, but saved by a Suicune. The Suicune told her to achieve her true power, she would have to help defeat a band of evil pokemon called the Kiritu. She craved to know her true power, so she set out to find and defeat the Kiritu.

Where we left off...

Tested By... wrote:
    OOC: Yes Azn, I'm a girl lol Doesn't surprise me if you thought I wasn't, I tend to act tomboyish. Oh and CL, I'll fix that mix up if you want me to. In your post you said Josh had the arms of a Scyther still, and I assumed you meant he still had the scythes too. ^-^' Well, on with the post.

IC: I had made it halfway up the mountain by midday, and decided I had put enough distance between myself and the other two pokemon. I was incredibly thirsty and sniffing the air, I found the scent of water and followed it to a small clearing where I found a moutain spring. I gulped the water eagerly and after my thirst had been satiated, I observed the water for anything that could make a possible meal. I turned at an angle and stuck the tip of one of my tails into the water to use as bait. After a minute of gently wiggling the tip, a well sized Feebas bit down, and in a single flick I brought it out of the water and onto the grass. It flopped helplessly, and I stomped on it's side with my paw and torn into it. After I had finished my lunch I was about to set off up the rest of the way when a harsh laughter came from behind me. I spun around and there stood one of the Houndour I had seen yesterday and a Mightyena. I growled and my fur stood on end, my tails stiff and puffed out. " You think we'd let you just waltz right on up here without a fight?" The Mightyena spoke, grinning and showing his fangs. "You're sorely mistaken, Darkana, and we're going to put and end to you right here and right now." My heart almost stopped. How do they know my name? Did they know I was coming? Did they see me following that Umbreon? I tapped into my shadow energy and unleashed my most powerful Shadow Rave attack. Obviously they weren't expecting my attack, so they howled in pain as my attack ripped through them and threw them a couple of feet back. The Houndour struggled to it's feet and looked at the Mightyena. "Master must be informed of this immediately." The Mightyena grunted in agreement and stood up. "You got lucky this time, but next time you won't be as fortunate." I smirked and flicked my tails. "Leaving so soon are we? I'm not finished with you yet!" I charged forward to headbutt the Houndour, but the Mightyena grinned. "Abra!! Use Teleport on the wench!!" I howled in fusteration as I was teleported away from the battle. I landed heavily on the ground, and grunted as the breath was knocked out of me. I caught my breath and stood up and looked around...and saw the Umbreon looking right at me...........

OOC: Woot, post post post lol Sorry, I'm hyper

Cool Latios wrote:
    =ic=

---a lot of whiles later---

-"Hey Josh, coming with me? I'm going to the forest..."
    -"Why?"
    -"For fun..."
    -"er, okay... I'll come..."

--other whiles later--

"It's scary here..."
    "oh, Josh..." said Joey, rolling his eyes.
    "Look, I think I saw something there..."
    "Gosh... If something attacks us, we attack it. Nothing else. Got it?"
    "Yesh..."
    "... God you were right, something moved this way."
    "Look, a clearing!"
    "We could go there... it appears our journey will be longer than I thought..."
    "Why?"
    "I have no idea of where we are"
    "in other words, we're lost?"
    "Yes... but we could rest in the clearing and try to find our way back tomorrow..."
    "Dang."
    "What?"
    "Look there. An Umbreon."
    "Whatever, this clearing is huge."

The two brothers enter the clearing and see not only the Umbreon, but also a strange black Eevee offspring with two tails.

"Okay, this is possibly the weirdest day of my life."
    "No, seriously?"
    "Ya, seriously."
    "Oh really?"
    "Ya, really."
    "we need a Noctowl now"
    "and rest."
    "I could fall asleep while standing up"
    "lulz me 2"
    "i think josh has a problem!"
    "wut"
    "Whatever."

I wrote:
    IC:
    My mouth drops open, and my root falls to the ground. Shock stuns me for a second, as I stare at Darkana. Putting my ears back, but eyeing her cautiously I ask, "You! I thought you left? Are you following me?" I stare at her intently, but then shaking my head in confusion, I decide it was time to just let everything come when it comes. Taking one last look at her, I pick up my root, and just flop down. Crunching on my breakfast, I wait for an answer. Before it could come, I hear two voices behind me. While chewing, I glance back, and see two Scizor. Returning back to my breakfast, I use my ears to listen to them, while still waiting for Darkana's answer of why she was here.

Personality and Quote Girl wrote:
    IC: Finishing the last of the root, I hear a sneeze, and since Drakana still hasn't said anything, I stand up, and look at where it came from. My eyes widen slightly, but I was wondering if the Espeon would follow me. Looking back at Drakana, I say, "Well?"

Now this is new though:

IC:
    IC: Finishing the last of the root, I hear a sneeze, and since Drakana still hasn't said anything, I stand up, and look at where it came from. My eyes widen slightly, but I was wondering if the Espeon would follow me. Looking back at Drakana, I say, "Well?"

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

Friends arriving in 15 min. max, I don't have time to post. I will later on tonight or tomorrow though =)

MistysBro

OOC: Can I join? I love roleplaying and I am really good at it though I dont exactly understand this one...

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: sure you can join. though, i didn't post all of what has happened so far in the story.

MistysBro

OOC: Ok, Ill see how you guys do this, Im used to Full bord RPGing.

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: you might be waiting a while. As you can see, no one has really posted or seems to want to continue it.

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

but I actually want to continue it D:

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: same here. Oh and Misty's Bro, you might want to post your info on your character.

bloodredwolfie's big sister! kiki's Avatar

ic: Didn't seem to notice me... I think. I hope I'm safe...

Made by Peeki! Thanks! :3
    Kratos' forum: Pokefrenzy
    ----------
    Paired with: SM, Nanaki, SK

#1 story teller/writer in the hood kratos's Avatar

i'll make a character.

name:Kiryuko
    pokemon:latias
    description: my wings are the regular red, but with blue stripes on them. other than that, i look normal (is that over doing it?)
    side: good
    history: (I'm not gonna use the 1 from the movie) she mostly stayed out of sight entirely, but if a pokemon or human was in desperate need of help (most often emotional) she appeared to give a shoulder to cry on. the mere touch of her hand filled one's heart with a sense of hope and love. she lived in the high mountains where she thought no human could reach. then one night, a human tried to capture her to take away the people's sense of hope. she escaped, but never returned and now wanders the world rarely making her self visible even when she sleeps.

sorry that was such a long one. i get carried away sometimes
    FUN NARUTO GAME LINK BELOW!

http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?coolidge

mudkip_power

I'll join.

Name:Antonio
    Pokemon you are:shiny Mudkip
    Description:I am not like other Mudkips. I'm far different. I am a yellow color instead of a blue color
    Good or Evil (Kiritu) or Neutral:I obey no one. I do as I decide
    History:I don't remember my past. I tied with Moltes and lost my memory. I don't know who I am but I intend to find out
    Other:My power is as strong as a Marshtomps so don't underestimate me.

Is this good enough?

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: You both are accepted, just remember kratos that since your a legendary, you can't KO anything instantly.

IC: Annoyed that the dark eevee would not reply, i turn to the Espeon, and winking at her, take off onto revenging my home upon those that have destroyed it, so i took off towards the mountain that the houndour have told me to head to.

mudkip_power

Meanwhile, near the top of the moutains:

I wake up and look around. Nothing is fimiliar. "W-where am I, who am I". Then a sharp pain goes through my head. "ahh". I'm completely clueless of who I was, where I am, and what happened in my past. Was I good or evil.