Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What you newbies really need to know

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Solly remove BM from the list of members not to associate with

NOW

he's my boy

dragonpokemaster888

hey im new and i dont think that most newbies would visit but of course me being a good boy i did and so now i probly wont be as much a newb as others

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

You seem like smart fellow, but are still a newb.

BM has been emoved, Hicky.

happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar

Solly this was a nice thing to do but, making guidelines for a noob will most likely make them do the opposite

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

Some noobs join places just to screw them up...
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

uchiha

I am most likely considered a luelink because of my lack of an avatar and a sucky name, am I correct? Feel free to disagree...

Members You Should Know
    These are the general members that post in Misc and around the other boards, you may want to know them so you don't piss anyone off you'll later live to regret.

Mex - a very respected member, Mex has the highest postcount of anyone with over 32,000. She likes blood, death, daggers, Jhonen Vasquez, JTHM. AKA: Mex: the homicidal maniac, meowthEX, Casey.

Dead Walrus - mex's friend. Walrus goes to school with mex and espires to get into psychiatry in the future. She isn't shy of sharing her opinion of you either. AKA: Walrus, Rebecca (don't call her becky, or any nickname based off of her name, actually, just don't call her it period.).

Eve - Eve is another fellow britlandian. She hails from Wales and she doesn't care for your opinion unless she likes you, which she doesn't most of the time, and loves Mex. Yet another 15k+ poster. AKA: Eevee

TeenageAngst - former mod, and forum legend. TA is EM's brother, and you shall worship him where you stand. Now. The forum wouldn't be what it is without him. AKA: TA.

RedCheetah - the forum's furry. RC loves his furries... a lot. He loves animals a lot and is another veteran hero of PD. Did I mention he likes animals? He has other attributes of course. AKA: RC.

Peeki - the god of cats, Peeki is our little Egyptian towelhead terrorist. At least he has a soft spot for something, felines, and LOVES IBKOD beyond comprehention.. AKA: Peeks, towelhead, sandman, sandperson.

Kakashi - former moderator, he was shafted for inactivity. Kakashi is the forum mexican, I say this because its what normally comes up when insulting the guy. Great RPer, he likes to complain as of late. AKA: Chrizz, Chriztina, Mexi.

DSX - another veteran of the old, DSX is very respected. He comes in every now and then from college to use some sly burns, talk about FMA, hang with people in Misc, then go back to his studying and "life", whatever that is. AKA: DarkSalamenceX, Alan (only Walrus really calls him this)

Cool Latios - an RPer, cl is our little quebecois. He hates french, yet speaks it fluently. He's 11, so still loves his pokeymans greatly. He also has a little mouth, and don't be surprised if he yells FUCK YOU NANAKI at you a lot on MSN. AKA: CL.

Ripdos Kryp: ROCKING A CHAIN - good ol' ripdo. She is what makes everyone laugh. Her mind-boggaling posts still confuse most of us to this day. Some of her gems include "stuf devil" and many posts involving her robots she loves. Don't try to comprehend what she says, just stand back and laugh like the rest of us. She constantly trys to "purify" PD of what it currently is. AKA: Ripdo, Riptide Krypt.

Sasuke - a newer member to misc. He has his good moments and bad. He was under tim's wings for a while. AKA: sasuke72uchiha.

The Azn Party Boy: The random Azn loves to talk about how he's a pimp. He is ghetto fab and will kick your ass with his drunken fist. Inactive lately. AKA: Azn, Marc.

LL2 - this little 11 year old was a bigger poster back his first time on PD on the old proboard. He likes do debate but is normally flamed by many. Mex loves the little guy. AKA: Littleleaf.

Solly - creator of this thread, solly likes to speak his mind, which normally results in getting his ass flamed. He isn't too respected nor liked around here. But is slowly improving. AKA: Lucario.

Red530 - Red is a different kind of person... he fears internet predators to an extreme and doesn't talk to anyone unless he knows them extremely well. He too is mexican and is inactive. AKA: Red.

SignalFlare - a poster from the old days, she isn't really active, nor a big poster, she normally keeps to the art threads, drawing her robots, she loves her robots, and transformers too, AKA: SF, NinjaCycle.

Thunderz Legacy - an old poster too, she kept to the southlands before and now posts more in Misc. Eve doesn't like her too much, but isn't a horrible poster. AKA: Thunderz, thunders.

DAMN that took a while, if I missed anyone, that sucks for you. I'll add it later along with the people to watch out for.
    Last edited by Nanaki; 05-31-2007 at 01:59 PM.
    -.---.----..

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar

Golly. I didn't expect to be mentioned on there. Thanks, Nanaki.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

I posted all common posters, its not if I like them or not... but okay.
    -.---.----..

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

omg you even mentioned my pokeymans <3

I LOVE YOU NANAKI =]

omg you even mentioned my pokeymans <3

I LOVE YOU NANAKI =]

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    I posted all common posters, its not if I like them or not... but okay.
    I know, it's just that if I'm looking at a list of posters to watch out for, members you should know, etc., I don't expect to see my name on there. It surprised me, is all.
    [CENTER]

Oh yeah, new nickname (coined by cat-lovin Kelsh): Thunder Thighs....
    [CENTER]

Actually Lucario, don't add mine, I think I'm going to make an FAQ. This is sort of guidelines, the thread I'll make is what I want them to replace with the shitty FAQ above.
    -.---.----..

He also has a little mouth, and don't be surprised if he yells FUCK YOU NANAKI at you a lot on MSN.
    fuck you nanaki i hate you for being so awesome

I forgot how cool this thread was. People like me here

I always like you, Adam. :3

Mario's not a mod anymore either.
    [CENTER]

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

I don't go to school with Mex anymore.

Otherwise, good addition Nanaki

waterphoenix07

wow. I actually went through the whole thing...-_- yeah, sure, call me a noob or w/e it is. but i actually read it! HAH!
    erm. it's very...amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post

Kyogrestargirl - A member who never has anything useful to contribute to discussions and makes about as much sense as Ripdo when talking, that is, no sense at all; - Pikatwo.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA

it's so fucking true

nooooo, he just complimented you

Why the fuck does Unown5 have 152 rep?

That's so backwards it annoys me. I'm neg repping this bastard for existing.
    [CENTER]

tim repped him because he started drama and flame shit in every thread he went in :\

KSG 2

I will never understand why Tim reps people for the exact things they should be neg repped for >_>
    [CENTER]

In a country,in a state, in a home, in a room...

It wasn't Tim it was Adam(FullMetal).
    Final Fantasy XII:
    Hell Wyrm
    9 MILLION HP BOSS
    Defeated in 2 hours.

I'm a Final Fantasy Freak,go figure.

Weapons i'm working on:

Tournesol

-------
    Lv.72 Vaan
    Lv.72 Basch
    Lv.72 Ashe