Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3000th post

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

Default 3000th post

THIS DESERVES IT'S OWN TOPIC, NOT A MERGE

The "Elites": LOL. But seriously you guys, you're nothing. I'm not talking about God or Dogar but shits like GS and KG and such. They've had flash in the pan moments and that was it. They're nothing without that one shining topic or that one brilliant post. That's not elite, that's pure luck. You happened to say something that tickled God and or Dogar's fancy enough to get them to like you and they just rolled with it. Elite is a title reserved for those who've actually done something, for people who are so epic and so important to a forum that going on without them would either drastically change the face of the forum or would cause total anarchy. You guys are not that, you're shiftless mediocre posters with attitude problems and you hide together in little groups because it's the only way you feel safe around the real elites. Dogar and God, while they have their many flaws, are in fact elite, they took this place by storm and lived the life here. Xion and Devil may be gone for the most part but they too were above the popular opinion in their greatness. I myself take credit as the original elite, as technically I was. We changed the forums forever, we improved them and worked on them, we didn't carry an attitude and ride in the wake of the easy times.

Pichubro: Nothing against Pichubro personally, but she's vastly overrated. She functions as a decent mod but she's not worthy of all the praise she gets. Dogar admitted to me himself way back when she was an experiment to see if he could turn a noob cool by influence alone, and he did. Her current "ceremonial" modship is only in place because Dogar demands it and she does clean up that no other mod will bother with. I respect her as a mod because of that, but she commands about as much respect as any other dime a dozen poster.

Giant Squid: I made this point earlier. Basically, a noob comes to the forums and bitches about the elites and in turn gets bitched at for being a noob. Then he bitches about the noobs and gets bitched at for pretending to be an elite. Then he bitches at both the elites and the newbs and he's modded and renamed Giant Squid. There's nothing special about him, he just appeared one day and popped out of mediocrity long enough to be modded and consider himself not only an elite but god's gift to the world. His ego is so large light cannot escape it. I don't know why Dogar and God like him so much, he just says the same stuff over and over pretty much, varying it only enough to make it applicable to the situation at hand.

Eve: Jesus Christ woman, you made a topic here where you and God make fun of your friends? I wouldn't say that shit about my worst enemies and these people hang out with you, do stuff with you, actually LIKE you and you pull that shit on them? The reason you did it other than you being a natural virago was to suck up to God. Or maybe you just did it to be a bitch who the hell knows what goes on with you. All you seem to do is follow whatever the hell Dogar does and breed net drama. Personally the only reason I think you're still on the board is because God and Dogar have wet dreams about banging your skanky ass, but then what do I know, I have a "vendetta" against you that's "totally unfounded" and shit. I've onlyu been here to see all the passive damage you've caused and how you use your jailbait charm to fuck with people. Damn British whore.

God: And now I come to the forum's stooge, the big cheese who's only around because when Dogar says "Suck my dick" he will unfalteringly say "how hard?". The big front of being so tough and awesome simply hides how pitifully unsatisfied he is with his melancholy of a life. Dogar has always had him by the balls as is evidenced by the fact that he rarely if ever takes an administrative stand without Dogar's consent. Mewtwo doesn't give a fuck, Dogar doesn't give a fuck, not even Fullmetal gave a fuck, but God does. God doesn't want to get his little pussy kicked by Dogar so everything has to pass through him. Even when Dogar was gone God was still a little girl with yellow pokeballs. Seriously, I think if he were to go back to being a regular poster and leave the Administrative duties to Mewtwo who is free of net drama and conflict we'd all be happier. I think he's scared of the ravenous den of wolves he's bread now and wants to remain a level higher, that's why he was re-admined in the first place. He couldn't hack it as a regular anymore, the respect isn't there. He's become a people pleaser, a man who not only sucks the cock of his fellow admin but that of PDs "elites". He can't withstand the drama and controversy without being able to maintain an attitude of "I'm above this I'm an admin" when he feels threatened.

Dogar the Brave: He in no way passes as an admin. He's temperamental, petty, childish, vulgar, egotistical and careless. He doesn't give a shit about the forums or what anyone thinks, it's his place, he pays for it, he owns, it, fuck the world. You don't like it? Fuck off. You want something changed? Maybe if I'm in the mood. If it weren't for his bravado and charisma he'd be another noob forever lost with the sands of time, which would be for the better because he's such a dick. No other moderator or administrator took the kind of backwards and pathetic routes he takes to putting people down. Like getting his bitches Eve and KG and Kelsh and Pichubro in on his side of things long before it develops because he's too much of a wet pussy to take it on himself. Take my bitching topic for example, his flaming started out decent enough, he might have actually said something hurtful, but it quickly derailed into him stringing curses together, or playing with KS's username with all the cleverness of a child with Down Syndrome. Which by the way is also the level of his grammar. I mean shit his flames are bad enough but at least make them fucking legible if you're gonna try otherwise it's just an embarrassment. What poster would see that and not think "Wow this place is run by a fucktard." Probably his biggest flaw is he can't handle his own medicine. If you don't react to him, or react in the same way he'd react, he gets frustrated and his intelligence sinks even lower. How else would an overall pussy like FM be able to wipe him off the face of these forums? He stumbled on his secret weakness, his own shitty-ass posting. Notice in my topic where all the flames were starting out classic Dogar, then turning desperate Dogar, then turning 6 year old Dogar? Yeah, that's him under pressure, he can't think. His mind is as sharp as wet leather. He blurts something out to keep from looking beaten even if it digs his own grave. He thrives on shock value alone and that's all he was fun for, but his fun is run out and he's a cancer to this forum much like his sperm bank Eve.

KidSephy: A classic egotist. This guy may pale in comparison to the assholes here but lets not leave him feeling left out shall we? I can't count how many times I see him post about his HORRIBLE LIFE or his TERRIBLE RELATIONSHIP ISSUES. I'm willing to bet the man masturbates to his own modeling portfolio nightly just to feel that someone worthy is actually appreciating his work.

Mewtwo: Log the fuck on and take a look at your forum. This is it, this is your glorious forum, the one you wanted all the children to come to and talk about pokemon on. You have God and Dogar to thank for it's current state. I want it better, I want it great, I want to help but you seem to not give a damn.

KG: You should not be a mod, you are simply a puppet kept in place by Dogar to do his bidding. That's about it, you have an occasional good post but nothing to warrant being considered an "elite". You're mediocre and another good example of why the forums are in disarray; a pitiful sense of good judgement on the administrator's part. To give credit where credit is due though that rant you had was exceptional.

Mex: The ultimate quantity over quality poster. Damn near every single one of her posts is pointless or, if it does stay on topic, adds absolutely nothing to the conversation. She might as well log on, post "lol, topic" 100 times, and leave it at that because what she says has absolutely zero consequence. In fact I think her shamefully high post count is the only reason she has any popularity on the board at all.

PD Forum: As a whole, this place is in trouble. The problem isn't newbs, the newbs act as any newbs do, they cling to the atmosphere of the forums. Their poor condition is a symptom NOT a disease. The problem lies with the elites here, they're too big for their own good and command respect no one in their right mind should owe them. Also, our leadership is shitty as hell. Mods and admins are made in merit one day and out of popularity the next. We have an overly emotionally attached leadership that gets way too involved in drama, we have a constantly fluctuating set of rules and guidelines all of which aren't written anywhere, and this place has a miasma of elitism that seeps even into the pokemon boards. This shit needs to stop now, most of you are not worthy of the high and mighty position you hold yourselves in. I've witnessed this forum's transformation and I can see where it's headed and let me tell you it won't be pretty. It's no wonder there's not many newcomers, who the fuck would want to be around you people?! Shape up, choke down some crow and modesty and for gods sake don't try to act like you fucking own every other forum out there. I've watched and kept relatively silent too long, I will not be in the background while this place continues to suck. I changed this forum long ago and damn it it's time to do it again. I'm not some picture on the wall in the hall of fame, I'm not some old beaten elite who pops in every now and again, I'm the one who made this place what it once was in times of greatness and I'll make it that again.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire
    Ill bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youve been taught to be

God: And now I come to the forum's stooge, the big cheese who's only around because when Dogar says "Suck my dick" he will unfalteringly say "how hard?". The big front of being so tough and awesome simply hides how pitifully unsatisfied he is with his melancholy of a life. Dogar has always had him by the balls as is evidenced by the fact that he rarely if ever takes an administrative stand without Dogar's consent. Mewtwo doesn't give a fuck, Dogar doesn't give a fuck, not even Fullmetal gave a fuck, but God does. God doesn't want to get his little pussy kicked by Dogar so everything has to pass through him. Even when Dogar was gone God was still a little girl with yellow pokeballs. Seriously, I think if he were to go back to being a regular poster and leave the Administrative duties to Mewtwo who is free of net drama and conflict we'd all be happier. I think he's scared of the ravenous den of wolves he's bread now and wants to remain a level higher, that's why he was re-admined in the first place. He couldn't hack it as a regular anymore, the respect isn't there. He's become a people pleaser, a man who not only sucks the cock of his fellow admin but that of PDs "elites". He can't withstand the drama and controversy without being able to maintain an attitude of "I'm above this I'm an admin" when he feels threatened.
    ok where to begin here because there's a lot

I agreed with having Mewtwo the only active admin because it was indeed really gay that people use their admin powers or try to get others to use admin powers for drama shit, so I deadminned myself.

About how I can't keep up with being a regular member, that's ridiculous. The only person who made mention of it was some peon in the art forum who I insulted, and said "not so tough without your powers now are you!" so I said yes I am and everyone laughed at them for being stupid. I got re-adminned not because I "COULDNT HANDLE IT ANYMORE"(which i would love for you to find a shard of hard evidence of) but because I'm the only Admin who's ever really known what they're doing. The position of being admin while in "drama and controversy" is what turned me off to staying an admin, rather than the sole reason I keep it. The sole reason I keep it is because, as long as anyone else but Mewtwo will be an admin, I have to be one of them, or they'll probably fuck something up.

I don't know where this theory of I ask Dogar's permission before adminning came from, really. I could make an enormous list of major admin actions I did without even consulting Dogar about, but I really don't see the point because I'd love to see you actually prove this in the first place by means other than
    "I say so."

Eve: Jesus Christ woman, you made a topic here where you and God make fun of your friends? I wouldn't say that shit about my worst enemies and these people hang out with you, do stuff with you, actually LIKE you and you pull that shit on them? The reason you did it other than you being a natural virago was to suck up to God.
    uh timmy made that thread

well aside from all this, happy 3k to you TA.

Yet it baffles me, if you hate this place so much as you do, it's very easy to simply leave. Yet, for reasons I'm unsure of, you don't.

You've thrown these fits before, and nothing has changed. What makes you think it will now?
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

A low to mid functioning sociopath. Shadow's Avatar

Congrats on 3k TA. BTW, I doubt anythings gonna change, I've tried, lost interest, and my plans just died.
    "I can't explain just how it feels,
    the thoughts of my premature burial.
    Inside this oblong box I lie,
    with the hope I'll be buried alive."

http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/ind
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/tra

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Why? They're basically the same topic TA.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    ok where to begin here because there's a lot

I agreed with having Mewtwo the only active admin because it was indeed really gay that people use their admin powers or try to get others to use admin powers for drama shit, so I deadminned myself.

About how I can't keep up with being a regular member, that's ridiculous. The only person who made mention of it was some peon in the art forum who I insulted, and said "not so tough without your powers now are you!" so I said yes I am and everyone laughed at them for being stupid. I got re-adminned not because I "COULDNT HANDLE IT ANYMORE"(which i would love for you to find a shard of hard evidence of) but because I'm the only Admin who's ever really known what they're doing. The position of being admin while in "drama and controversy" is what turned me off to staying an admin, rather than the sole reason I keep it. The sole reason I keep it is because, as long as anyone else but Mewtwo will be an admin, I have to be one of them, or they'll probably fuck something up.

I don't know where this theory of I ask Dogar's permission before adminning came from, really. I could make an enormous list of major admin actions I did without even consulting Dogar about, but I really don't see the point because I'd love to see you actually prove this in the first place by means other than
    "I say so."
    TA doesn't have a shred of evidence for half the shit he said about the majority of people. It's like he's insulting who he wants you to be regardless of whether the faults he lists are imaginary or not.

KG: You should not be a mod, you are simply a puppet kept in place by Dogar to do his bidding. That's about it, you have an occasional good post but nothing to warrant being considered an "elite". You're mediocre and another good example of why the forums are in disarray; a pitiful sense of good judgement on the administrator's part. To give credit where credit is due though that rant you had was exceptional.
    dogar doesn't get me to do stuff- he wouldn't need to, he's an admin. also i don't call myself "elite" and i don't act like i'm the shit. i'm not the one trying to salvage my glory from ye olden days, am i?

Disembowelment is forthcoming Yojimbo's Avatar

happy 3k to you, and your rant made me think a lot about what this forum will be like a year from now.
    And thanks for not talking shit about me, i know i fucking suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    Im growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.
    - Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)

If you were an "elite" I'm sure TA would have his say on you too. It's been made very clear that he's not sparing any of us from his wrath
    For my special touch.

Why does he bitch about the forum on his welcome back to the damn place though..? I mean if we don't do what he says now, he'll just leave again.
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    Im growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.

Only posts that matter are allowed in this thread so stop being faggots.

TA, the thing is, you're just bitter about PD because you were jealous when me and Dogar took over and we actually made it work. You left around like November, posting maybe 10 times a month from then on, whenever I told you to post more, you said some shit like "PD is too inside these days, you can't respond to anything if you haven't been regular for months", which was untrue as TONS of new posters came around the period you weren't posting - kg got better, Mario came, CA, Kiba, etc etc, and then after the Dogar/Fullmetal thing, you come in bitching about Dogar, saying he ruined PD(even though I can dig up some posts of you saying hes a great poster and complimenting his threads during the exact time you now say he was ruining it), because supposedly you were "tired of being his bitch", although I could see not support of him thinking you were his bitch - now you try to project this on me, saying I'm Dogar's bitch, with absolutely zero proof behind it, because you want to pretend you're me for a minute and say what you wish you could have said then. You're bitter that you were "pushed out", when the only person who really pushed you out was your own paranoia.

I'm deleting your posts because no one wants to read that shit and you're ruining a big thread.

A low to mid functioning sociopath. Shadow's Avatar

Sorry, all this thread was in the first place was an attempt to insult you and at least half of PD's major posters.
    "I can't explain just how it feels,
    the thoughts of my premature burial.
    Inside this oblong box I lie,
    with the hope I'll be buried alive."

http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/ind
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/tra

I didn't miss school today to be pounded on by an elite so i will leave quietly.

I'll move my post where it belongs, thanks.

I stopped caring about you a long time ago dogar. It's been 5 months, move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    if you can't deal with PD's net community than you will fale in the real world. It already shows right now, working at a theater and not having a real future planned, you're ending up like...; well, I won't make this anymore personal then it is. Really man, lay off PD and take a break, if anything, for your mental health atleast.
    However i do remember saying something similar to you back in march. Should take your own advice dude. Actually it sounds like you're describing yourself in here too, it's nice to help others not repeat your mistakes. Good man.

As for the rest, i'd like to do what i normally do but it would be a waste of time. I'm just hear to read this cuz i was informed it was being posted. I'm glad you appreciate my skills dogar

But to this i say god forbid someone has an opinion that isn't filled with sunshine lollypops!

==========

God i know you read my PM, SAY IT!!! Say it because it's true.

On a whole, great thread. But I have to say, some of these I'm going to disagree with. But I'm not going to get into the way of the people that this thread pertains to, and this will most likely be deleted anyway, so meh.

There is no way this thread is getting deleted.
    For my special touch.

I meant my post.

Yea i could tell how his post would be misinterpreted that way. All the posts up to FM's are going to be deleted without a doubt by god anyway, so why am i even wasting my time?

Might as well:

I've never exhibited any passion into some kind of forum career so I don't know how I'm a poser, I've never bitched about nubs or elites and I challenge you to dredge up quotes proving otherwise, I don't see how I'm egotistical, etc. TA it seems to me you try to fluff up your posts with nonsense and hyperbole to make them seem more devastating when you have nothing to go off of. I knew when you were talking about how awesome this thread was going to be that it would end up just as mediocre as everything else you do.

Not to mention repetitive. TA has brought up this complaint before. Again and again, nothing happens.
    For my special touch.

happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar

becuz he lacks the flame of a warrior
    Greatness Reincarnated

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

My rant is based not totally on hard facts but on the kind of impressions these people leave. For example, I can't prove with solid evidence God's life sucks, only he could one way or the other, but after reading what he says and watching how he acts I get that impression. Some parts of the post may in fact be total bullshit but how am I to know since these are the kinds of people you portray yourselves as, and I dare you to prove me WRONG on any of those accounts. Also, yes I do state the same thing over and over, that's because no one here seems to listen the first time. And until it gets fixed I'll continue to say it.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire
    Ill bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youve been taught to be

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast