Thread: Teenage Drama

Default Teenage Drama

( Even though we're almost out of our teens)

Okay, so there's these 'group' of girls I used to hang out with for a while, sit with at lunch or whatever, and now one of them comes and tells me that I'm 'different', and they feel that I don't take them seriously.

Well, duh, all they do is watch people walking by and comment on their clothes. At such times I begin talking to someone else, or get up and leave or something. They might think it's rude, but honestly, why should I waste my time doing stuff that bores me?

Now they've started this thing where one of them tells the other a secret, and they discuss it seriously, until one of the others comes along and says- "Please tell me... you love me don't you? I'm totally your best friend!" and things like that. After a lot of wheedling, they finally say "Okay, I'll tell just YOU, but you can't tell Trixie."

I could totally tell they were doing that just because they wanted me to ask, or plead with them to be 'let back in the group'. It's not that big of a deal, and I hung out with some other (more normal) friends instead. Later, one of these girls comes and asks sweetly, "Why weren't you speaking to us today?"

I just said "Nah, I was busy, and I could tell you were too, so there was no sense in interrupting."
    She had nothing to say, and left. Anyway, I thought I'd post this, because these people were pretty okay to start off with, and we had a lot of fun. The whole drama just started out of the blue. Apparently one of them is kinda jealous, and she's influencing the rest.

So, any of you dealt with friends turned enemies before? New talking point on PD.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

in the hearts and souls and minds of mortals

ACTUALLY yes.

Friends turning enemies:
    This happened with me and my bestfriend in highschool. We were insepreable, then one weekend after graduation, we went to a concert. She had a huge crush on the lead singer and after the show she was all like, "gosh, he's so hot. I wish he would like talk to me or notice me." So I, being the awesome ballsy girl i am, went up to him and said, "hey. that girl over there. She's my friend and she's awesome. she also thinks you're hot. go talk to her. now." and he did. Then they started dating. However, he didn't like me much, because he wanted her all to himself. He told her to quit hanging out and talking to me, so she did. Now they are married, and I had to hear about it through other people.

BUT... that shit happens and you move on. I have other friends, and maybe we weren't as close as i thought. The people that really matter will stick by you.

DON'T PUT THAT IN YOUR MOUTH! IT WAS MADE IN CHINA!!!- Alora Owens: Age 6

as soon as I was about to post I got raped... -Kirby: Age... whatever

I do have another story, but I'll wait for a few more posts before posting it. <not going to dominate the thread>
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

girls :rolleyes:

I was best friends with this guy we were inseparable in kindergarten and remained good friends through middle school but then we somehow drifted apart. Well anyway I was hanging out in the park one day and some of my other friends got up and headed toward the courts and as I get up to follow he makes some comment about me being a third musketeer or some bullshit. I didn't really appreciate it... I was like, why you suckin my dick for?
    So then he wants to act all offended and come confront me on the court. I'm kinda half ignoring him not looking at him but also half telling him to stop blowing mine. It gets to the point that he swings on me and punches me on the side of my head.
    Before this gets too long; when I tried to throw the hands with him he kept backin up like he was scared or something but I saw him on the street the next day and called him out.

There's my falling out of friendship story for ya

Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar

I actually managed to avoid most of the drama bullshit that happens in school, but probably because most of my friends throughout middle/high school were people I would talk to online (most of which I'd met prior, just to avoid coming off as an awkward kid who spends his time lurking on chatrooms). I honestly don't regret choosing to have friends that are miles away instead of ones I have to see every day at school. Now I have friends in Japan, China, France, Italy, Australia, and a whole bunch of other places, and I don't have to deal with them on a regular basis if either of us don't want to.

At least you're socializing now.....right?

It's been so long now...

Long ago I was suspected and convicted of a murder that I did not commit. Because of this, I was forced to retreat into the mountains, leaving behind my family, friends, and companions. After that ordeal I became at home in nature, able to better communicate with the different species that were all around me. This deep connection with my inner self brought out the power of my ancestors. Over the next few months I began to actually grow facial hair at an expedential rate.

Not longer after I acquired my first full beard (a modest gentleman's facial fur), I met a small grizzly bear whom I deemed my friend for life. Unfortunately he would turn on me when fully grown, thus completing the circle of the loner. I was once again on my own in the wild with my back to the grave in which I burried the only friend I had ever known up in those mountains...

Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Henri View Post
    At least you're socializing now.....right?
    Yeah. Call it pretentious, but in both high school and middle school, I just couldn't find anything interesting about my peers. It just wasn't fun to hold a conversation with them.

Now it's a whole lot easier.

That was school upto tenth grade for me.

So... another story.

A friend of mine stopped speaking to me because she wanted my boyfriend.
    We were acquaintances/ friends, and then she started hanging out with me a lot more, mostly to talk to my (now ex) bf, who hadn't asked me out yet. We were quite good friends, and she kept coming around just to speak to him.
    She even told me that she found him cute, and asked him out one day He was like "No", and also told me that he found her weird. It was so hilarious, because she would call him and try to chat and tell me all about it later, and then he would come and ask me to tell my friend to stop annoying him.

Basically, after we started going out she stopped hanging out with me, preferring instead to glare venomously whenever she saw us. The funny part is, after we decided to break up, she started calling him again. He told her frankly he wasn't feeling it, and she sort of faded away....

Seriously, all drama I've been in involves girls. My guy friends are much more sensible and nice. I guess... guys are more grounded.
    Originally made by LM:

i've only been friends with like three girls (i agree about guys being more grounded). You heard the story of one. here's how my friendship ended with another of the three.

me and nicole (the girl in the first story) had another friend for a while in highschool, mollie. Mollie dated this guy named lee for about 2 years, then come junior year he breaks up with her. To cheer her up we took her out to eat and to the movies and were gonna have a slumber party. While at the movies she was so upset she tried to overdose (on tylonal, she took like 8 *eyeroll*). then we went back to her house to sleep over. She got on her computer and her exboyfriend was on. she freaked out and locked herself in the bathroom. Nicole said something to lee and signed out. Then Nicole called her mom to let her know we'd made it to mollie's house safely. Mollie came out of her bathroom and accused nicole of being on the phone with lee and laughing at her. she got a pocket knife out and threw it at our heads (we were sitting right beside each other). Luckily it missed, but not by much. so we decided to leave. and didn't really talk to her much, or ever after that. (she went even crazier later on.... but i think she's ok now. dunno)

Oh... in real life, I usually have no problems like this, but online... there was this one guy. So we rped together. Back in the day where I was a big member on another chat thing... he was around and we talked but nothing big. We kept in touch and decided we wanted to bring back some RP in a major way. We made a forum together, and I brought him here to RP. Apparently he was secretly insanely jealous of me and hated me, so out of the blue one day, he unmods me from OUR forum, when I ask him what the fuck that was about, he banned me, left PD and removed me from any contact list on any program we both had. Foubnd out later from a friend that he apparently hated me. *shrugs* sucks to lose a good RP partner but... thems the breaks.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Some crazy friend you had, nyr...
    Originally made by LM:

^Hell yea. WTF throwing a knife! Best to stay away from unstable peeps like that. If my friend woulda pulled a knife on me tho I think I'd'a had to cut him.

@Sey: so did you have to choke out your best friend I am Legend-style?

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    Apparently one of them is kinda jealous, and she's influencing the rest.
    Well Trixie, you are a mixed race rich girl. What hoe wouldn't be jealous. Speaking of women with animal like sexual behavior, tell them to give more head like you do, then they'll get all the boys...like you do. haha Oh Trixie.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

^ That was sarcastic, right? I didn't mean to sound arrogant or anything.
    Originally made by LM:

yeah.. all the girls i've known are kinda crazy. except the one other female friend i've had, Sonya. She's fairly normal. OH! Well... i guess there was jennifer too. she WAS going to be the maid of honor in my wedding (the one w/ qoorl and me) but she divorced her husband for a woman and now hates everything happy (including me apparently). Dunno whats up with that.

Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    ^ That was sarcastic, right? I didn't mean to sound arrogant or anything.
    No seriously. You are rich and are mixed which probably means you have a somewhat more unique beuty than your friends thus you get more dick and they are jealous. It really isnt all that surprising.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Okay, yeah, Jennifer's crazy too.

Dogar- Since that was not sarcastic... thank you, I guess. Your "hahaha oh trixie" always sounds a little patronising
    Originally made by LM:

Oh Trixie, have you not known me long enough to see that you genuinely make me laugh. Why would I purposely be mean to you.

Originally made by LM: