Thread: FR/LG on DS [HELP D:]

Puzzle

Default FR/LG on DS [HELP D:]

Hello there! I was just wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to connect/trade/whatever while playing FR/LG on the DS as oppsosed to on the GBA. I have only just got myself a copy of the games [GBA never really tickled my fancy] and just wanted to know if this was possible, as I will be pretty ticked off if myself and my boyfriend both have to shell out for a frankly obsolete console just to enjoy the games to the full. you would have thought it would be possible, seeing as though wirless connections are supposed to be the DS's schtick. Bah

Thanks! xx

Lovelylaura

nope, you need a GBA

Hello there! I was just wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to connect/trade/whatever while playing FR/LG on the DS as oppsosed to on the GBA. I have only just got myself a copy of the games [GBA never really tickled my fancy] and just wanted to know if this was possible, as I will be pretty ticked off if myself and my boyfriend both have to shell out for a frankly obsolete console just to enjoy the games to the full. you would have thought it would be possible, seeing as though wirless connections are supposed to be the DS's schtick. Bah

Thanks! xx
    No, the Nintendo DS doesn't have a link port compatible with the Gameboy Advance link cable. To trade between FR / LG, you'll need two Gameboy Advance units.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

Puzzle

NOOOOO *sigh* Ok, heh, thanks. Looks Like I'm going to be ebaying it for a couple of GBA's. Honestly, that's so naughty of nintendo. Im sure it would have been easy to sort that out so it works perfectly on DS. Bah bah bah

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

no one said there will never be any cable for this though.