Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: You Know You're a Pokemon Fan When...

The watchers on the wall dragon_berry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark trainer View Post
    Trust me all the above describes a pokemoniac coz i was born in 1994 and i adore pokemon ever since i was born it all describes me and i love it to peices and i know everything about it
    Anything... :nigga:
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor

...When you keep a holy shrine in your room of all things Pokemon (I have boxes upon boxes of the stuff )
    ...When you devote every spare moment you have to thinking of the perfect Pokemon team, and then, almost every other moment of your day is to make it.
    ...When you dream out the next Pokemon episodes!! Weird i know, although the episodes i dream are never accurate

Wolves. They're not all big and bad ya know... Poke_princess_v73's Avatar
    where all true southern belles live! South Mississippi, baby!

when you have "type match up battles" with a fellow pkmn lover @ school anytime your not in class or running through the hall to make it to your next class...
    one time we sat through lunch doing that. we were begging ppl for candy money @ break because we were so hungry.

<3 Lopunny <3
    Completed @ 1036

LOVE STINKS!!

<3 Thanks Link! I Love The Banner! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming Samurai View Post
    ...When you keep a holy shrine in your room of all things Pokemon (I have boxes upon boxes of the stuff )
    Me 2 I have 3 boxes
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Quote Originally Posted by Poke_princess_v73 View Post
    when you have "type match up battles" with a fellow pkmn lover @ school anytime your not in class or running through the hall to make it to your next class...
    one time we sat through lunch doing that. we were begging ppl for candy money @ break because we were so hungry.
    Type match up battles??

Well... perhaps she means a battle that don't calculate the atk or EV on the pokemon via paper (just like me we're making towns and our project now is 2 complete the Luetto region)

You know i think i must be a pokemaniac,all i can think about is pokemon i meen come on i am 13 and all want to do is play pokemon,find pokemon websites, can't stop thinking about it,i dreem about it and sumtimes at scool i get in truble coz i am daydreemin(about pkmn),i am teesed reall bad coz i like it,and it is takin over my life but nomatter how hard i trry i cant quit pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Dark trainer View Post
    You know i think i must be a pokemaniac,all i can think about is pokemon i meen come on i am 13 and all want to do is play pokemon,find pokemon websites i meen it's takin over my life but there is nurthin i can do i cant resist luvin pokemon wat shood i do,i am alredy teesed atscool coz i like pokemon
    Im 16 and in college m8, and when people tell me to grow up and stop liking Pokemon i tell them to fuck off and die because im not a sheep...

thats wat i used to do but insted i decided i wood go sit in the back of the scool libary and play my pokemon emerald,coz noone ever goes in there

...when you own every title of pokemon(my friend does)
    ...when you know the theme by heart
    ...when you played a game of Fire Red for about 8 hours in a row and it felt like 5 minutes
    ...when you wish pokemon were real
    ...when you imagine their is an Arcanine next to you to help you sleep at night because of the Gengar and Duskinoir

AND FINALLY
    ...you post in a pokemon forum
    derp

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345