Thread: You know what I hate?

Advanced Trainer

Default You know what I hate?

People that get offended by opinions. I said one fucking thing about gay people and you know what I get?

I am homosexual, as for slash roleplays- on neopets they suck, they're false and stereotypical.
    It's not wrong for them to learn about it, it stops them growing up to be homophobes. You don't like the idea? Tough. It's a fact of life.
    If more children were exposed to homosexual people, the world would be a better place.

You're prejudiced. Prejudiced people have done bad things to the girl I loved, and to my friends. Homosexuality is natural. If you really think our relationships are 'shxt' then keep away from me.
    And like a bunch of other people posted the same thing. And all I put was "I don't really like the idea of being gay, but I don't hate gay people". Fucktards. I'm really pissed right now..

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

That's how you rape a topic with one post, Kelsh.

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

I can't think of a single instance where Kelsh has raped threads the way you have, sorry.

Kelsh why don't you put up your post so we can make a comparison? I don't like presuming someone is innocent without seeing what they are being accused of as a crime.

oops i see now. You didn't do the cool quote thing for yours.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    I can't think of a single instance where Kelsh has raped threads the way you have, sorry.
    I'm just saying how, not to what extent. Remember that time where I said "Girls like to complain" and the whole topic had to be purged by XIon?

No, I don't remember that. Xion hasn't been on for months so if that ever took place it was probably in November or December. I don't have that great of a memory when it comes to thread rapage (neologism)

Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    No, I don't remember that. Xion hasn't been on for months so if that ever took place it was probably in November or December. I don't have that great of a memory when it comes to thread rapage (neologism)
    It was the thread in which you ranted about how you walked into a stall to a see a Texan girl in her underpants. I think her name was "Catherine".

Casey was the one who walked in a girl named Katie masturbating. I'm really glad it wasn't me who walked in on her.

You can copy paste my response to him and watch him cry if you want. Just to show how good i am at arguing for any cause from any point. Copy between the double lines.

I am homosexual, as for slash roleplays- on neopets they suck, they're false and stereotypical.
    I have no idea what this part is so don't copy it, i can't work with it.

==========

It's not wrong for them to learn about it, it stops them growing up to be homophobes.
    Not exposing kids to gay people doesn't make them homophobic. Exposing kids to hateful adult homophobics does. There is this common misconception that if you expose someone to something early it prevents them from hating them. Not true. You can teach kids about gay people and to be nice to gay people because they are people too, but if gay people make that kid miserable daily or rape them, they will grow up hating gays regardless of all the positive exposure they used to get. Total pseudo philosophy right here. They always say education is the key to things, when in reality it's the same as every other part of life. It all depends on your natural intelligence, and the experiences you have with them.

You don't like the idea? Tough. It's a fact of life. If more children were exposed to homosexual people, the world would be a better place.
    If more children were exposed to homosexual people, more children would be molested. It is a proven fact that most child molesters are also gay. So no, the world would not be a better place if you exposed kids to gays.

Tough. It's a fact of life.
    Are you trying to be a hard ass? It's a fact of life? What open ended vague retarded bullshit. I'll tell you what a fact of life is. A fact of life is that gays need to shut up and learn they are going through the societal integration movements that every other minority before them had to go through. You think being called a faggot is worse than getting lynched and enslaved? Obviously so. A little conceded of you is it not?

You're prejudiced.
    There is no such thing as pre judging. Stop getting prefix happy. It is impossible by logic. You can not judge BEFORE you judge. You judge once and once only. You can change your judgement, but that doesn't mean your previous one was a prejudice. Learn english.

Prejudiced people have done bad things
    Are you going to cry?

to the girl I loved
    If you're gay you wouldn't love a girl.

and to my friends.
    You have shitty friends then.

Homosexuality is natural.
    No it isn't. If it was, it would be the society standard. Stop trying to condescend like you're a higher mind.

If you really think our relationships are 'shxt' then keep away from me.
    Shooting yourself in the foot. Stay away from you yet you talk to me? That's a paradox.

==========

Now keep in mind gays don't bother me. I just wanted to argue this because i knew i could. You can say it's from me or pass it off as your own, i don't care. Just let me see his response.

Advanced Trainer

thanks Fullmetal, but I settled it. Then some one posted a picture of Yao hentai.

Shitty deal i wanted to rape his mind via text

Advanced Trainer

I'm sorry, you did it to slow.

I was 27 minutes after you posted the topic, that's a much greater response time for my first response than normal. People just don't appreciate my efficiency.

good try fullmetal

I'm frustrated by the fact i know i would have crushed that guy one something i didn't really care about, arguing from a view i did not share. A chance to show my prowess missed.

every dog has his day

That may be all well and good, but every Adam should have his life. Fuck the day.