Thread: allright god, I'm putting you in charge of my campaign team

Default allright god, I'm putting you in charge of my campaign team

I think I need to run for office in Mississippi, I'm appointing you to find out what my options are and what I need to do. Money is no object, because I don't have any. I live in Pearl River county and I don't live in any city limits. Associate's Degree, natural born US citizen for 30 years and no criminal record.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

qoorl, if you set up a campaign i promise i will come down and lead it for an exorbitant salary.

It's something I've been thinking about for a long time. A LOT of elected offices don't really need a lot of formal education, you can really do a decent job with some common sense, good advisors and the ability to speak well. I'd be setting up to run for Mayor of Lumberton if I lived in the city limits. The entire city is so screwed up but it wouldn't take much to get some definite improvements done. I don't have the funds or experience to successfully run for governor, representative or state congressmen so I've got to decide what I CAN manage to run for. A county office is probably doable.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

can i be the court jester if you get the position

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

You need money to win elections in the U.S. Come to the United Kingdom and become the leader of the Labour Party, it's easy enough and you'll be prime minister in 2015, and you don't need any money to win