Thread: PokeWars: Rise Darth Krookodile

Default PokeWars: Rise Darth Krookodile

PokeWars
    Rise Darth Krookodile!

>As Translated by MC-4<

I remember the sand. It was where I was born, and where I played on the dunes, long before the Sith came from the stars and freed us. I also remember The Boy. He found me one day, as I played in the sand, swimming through it's glittering grains as the water types do in their seas. He was alone he said, "And since you're alone, we can be friends! My parents are gone, and I don't have a pokeball for you to live in, but I have a little house not far from here. You can sleep on the bed with me."

The Boy cared for me for a good long while. We never really battled anyone else. Only twice that I can recall. The first time was when a pack of poochyena came to The Boy's home, which was really little more than a lean too he had managed to cobbled together from debris that littered the sand. The poochyena were hungry, perhaps they were driven from their normal hunting grounds. Whatever the reason, the poochyena decided that The Boy would make a fine meal. My vicious bite and the whirling sand I kicked up convinced them otherwise.

I loved The Boy, perhaps the only thing I ever will love. He loved me back and though he had no name of his own, and never decided to give me a name we were happy for a time. Then came the second and final time we battled. Cabe arrived. He was not a man, but he was older than the Boy, He had pokeballs, and he had pokemon with him. He demanded that The Boy battle him. The Boy didn't want to, but Cabe insisted and so I tried to help The Boy, I tried to battle hard for him but his opponent had several pokemon, and they had been trained to fight, I had only been trained to be a friend to a small homeless boy. I failed him.

When I was knocked unconscious, Cabe realized what a prize he had. He was spiteful and greedy, and though The Boy had done him no wrong, he hated him. The Boy had me, but he had no pokeball. According to Cabe, he could not keep me that way. Cabe had a pokeball. As I faded in and out of consciousness, I could hear The Boy cry for me to come back to him. I was sucked into the ball, and there I stayed for a time. I have never seen The Boy since.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

I remember Cabe well. He taught me about Fear, and Hatred. He was a harsh master, and I was completely unprepared for his idea of "training". I had been with The Boy for over a year, maybe more, and he had coddled me, treated me as a friend and pet, Cabe had no such intentions. I was brought to his "home", a small run down warehouse at the edge of the sands. I don't think he was the real owner, but no one was around to stop him. He shouted orders and demanded greater and greater performances out of me. When I failed him, I was met with the sting of a whip. He used his other Pokemon to battle me. He had a Golduck, who was as viscious and hateful as his master, and he had a Vullaby that crowed with amusement at my every misfortune. Cabe liked to use Golduck against me the most, gloating whenever the crushing water attacks made me suffer.

In time, he decided I had gotten enough, "weakling training" and took me with him as he scoured the nearby town for people to battle. He took to using me first, I assume to save his more experienced minions for later. I ever I fell in battle, I was met again with the lash when I was conscious again. My fear of him grew into anger and hatred, and I learned to use that against his opponents. In time, my losses grew farther apart and the lashing became rarer. Occasionally yes, he would use his whip just to torment me, but I buried the pain replacing it with rage. Eventually he battled one of his old rivals. One he had never been able to beat. If he was smarter he would have known that his Vullaby and Golduck were next to useless against his opponent's Electrabuzz. I was there now though, and I was not useless. The owner of the Electrabuzz was a girl named Zoey, and I can recall he terror in here eyes as I savaged her pokemon. I think Cabe only wanted to impress the girl, because he ordered me to stop. I would not. The creature was my opponent, and I would show my master that I was strong, despite my loathing for him. He tried to top me with the whip, lashing out again and again. I think he was a bit frightened himself by my behavior, but suddenly, his fear tured to wonder and pride as my body changed. I grew, raising off my front claws and looking up at the sky a more powerful and evolved creature. I was a Sandile no more, I had become a Krokorok. Zoey's Electrabuzz survived but it would be scarred forever. It didn't matter. I knew all about scars now, on the surface and in the soul. I knew about scars and I knew that they had made me stronger.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

((More to come! and yes, I know it's not Nidogod quality, but this is a story I've been wanting to tell for some time, so Im'm typing it out here, and I can go pollish it up later...))
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Sounds like the origins of a good anti-hero

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

in the hearts and souls and minds of mortals

is this your story for NaNoWriMo? pretty good start baby. i love you! Keep up the good work

DON'T PUT THAT IN YOUR MOUTH! IT WAS MADE IN CHINA!!!- Alora Owens: Age 6

as soon as I was about to post I got raped... -Kirby: Age... whatever

Cool Qoorl, I've been waiting for this.

Keep up the good work
    Just do it.

If you need to take a break from the bot banning bonanza and decide to relax, sit back and bless us with another chapter. It would be completely cool with us*.

*me
    Just do it.

Ha... I'll try to get some more posted tomorrow maybe. I've been completely lax this week. Work's been hectic and I'm planning a trip to Arkansas,
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Cmon Qoorl you're slacking I've been waiting a whole year already.
    Last edited by Henri; 01-13-2012 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Horrible horrible grammar
    Just do it.

Allright, at work now but I'll put something else up soon.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

I remember the day the great ships came from the sea of stars. In the beginning no one understood what they had come for. It seemed they came only for slaughter. Bombs fell from their great ships, obliterating the landscape. Then squads of soldiers in dark, shiny armor landed. They rounded up people, putting them into camps while great machines were brought down to tear up the ground and gather it's riches.

If they expected their invasion to be effortless however, they were mistaken. Soon trainers and their pokemon began to fight back. The soldiers with their weapons of burning light were powerful, but they did not have our powers. Electrabuzz fried their machines and Charizard swooped above, reigning fire down on their soldiers as they had done to us with their bombs.

For a few brief days, it seemed the invaders from the skies would leave. The trainers were brave and their pokemon fought viciously. Squads of soldiers were recalled and machines brought back to the bellies of their ships. The power of Pokemon seemed to be too much for them. The Sith Empire however, had powers of it's own, as all who lived on our little world were soon to learn, as real war tore across the landscape.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Soon the talk was heard in the blasted towns, that now squads of dark armored soldiers were being led by one of two people. One was a woman. She wielded a blade of light and carved through entire villages and even cities. She and her soldiers spared no one, human or pokemon. The other was different. He came into towns with his warriors. He gave people a chance to surrender, explained to them that the Empire needed the planet's resources. Many he convinced. They laid down their pokeballs and allowed the Sith to resume the gathering of minerals and fuel from the womb of the world. Other resisted, and they say that their deaths while not as swift or brutal as those brought by the woman, were more horrifying in their creativity and pain.

Cabe was one of those who resisted. My 'master' met a squad of soldiers along one of the numerous routes between towns. There were four armored soldiers and the young man. He couldn;t have been much older than Cabe. His skin was pale, his hair and clothing dark. His eyes were something altogether different. I remember they were almost like a pokemon. I remember that they were nothing like a human's.

"Golduck, Krokorok, Vullaby, Go! Get em!" Cabe ordered, sending us out against the soldiers. Rays of light from their weapons whizzed by us, scorching the air. Our claws and powers met the soldiers and they were swiftly and efficiently taken out. Black helmets filling with water, forcing the liquid into the lungs of the soldiers. The Dark energy of death ripping through duraplastic armor plates and into soft rendable flesh.

"That's right!" Cabe gloated. grinning and the dark haired youth, "Think you can come here and take whatever you want from us? Pokemon ARE power. And I have it."

The youth smirked, though I am not sure if he realized the irony in Cabe's words. He seemed oddly at ease. His hand slowly descending to the metal rod at his belt.

"Vullaby, Peck out his ugly eyes!" my 'master' commanded. His minion crowed and swooped down on the youth, eager to obey. I remember the hum and the flash of red light and the youth's blade clove the hated Vullaby in two. Cabe stared in disbelief at the pieces of his prized pokemon.

"That's...that's..." He was at a lost for a moment, but composed himself, "Golduck! Fury Swipes, tear him up! Watch out for that sword!" The water pokemon flexed it's claws and settled into a fighting position, eyes warily watching the slow sweeping glow of the enemy's weapon.

The youth however, relaxed for a brief moment then raised his free hand. Inhuman eyes fixed on the Golduck. He slowly began to clench his fist. The Golduck's eyes widened in shock and it clawed at it's throat as it began to choke. Cabe stood in horror, watching, as another of his beloved tools were extinguished. He looked at me, he was frantic now.

I was prepared to do Cabe's bidding. Even though I hated him, I had known only servitude. I looked at my 'master's' opponent, preparing to sell my life dearly. I scarcely noticed that the Golduck was still alive, gasping for air and trying to get back to his feet.

To my suprise, instead of attacking, the youth spoke to me.

"I sense your Fear. More importantly, I sense in you much Anger. This is good. There is no reason for you to be a slave anymore. Not to the pitiful creature that would abuse you and squander your powers. I can teach you to focus your Rage, use it in ways you can't comprehend. And I can teach you to be free. The first step of course is to free yourself. This other creature, the water one, it's been your taskmaster's only real way of keeping you contained. Release you anger, destroy it and set yourself free."

I remember that Cabe was saying something. All I heard were the words of the youth, the words of the one who was to be my true Master. I turned on the Golduck now. His strength was spent and mine was not. I leapt upon him, clawing and biting. At last his struggles ceased, and there was nothing but a ruined corpse. My gaze turned toward Cabe now. He staggered backward and fell, crawling away now as I grew. I grew and changed, evolving yet again. The Fear and the Anger and the Hatred he had made me feel has made me stronger. I prepared to show him just how strong.

"Good," the youth said from behind me, his voice syballant and soothing, "but do not destroy him. Him we leave. He will tell of you, how you have come to know freedom. And how all your kind will know the freedom that the Sith provide."

I obeyed, turning away from Cabe, cowering in the dust and went to stand by the side of my Master. He smiled at me.

"I am called Darth Deceptan, we have much to teach you."
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

qoorl write an rp about horses who have to fight the my little ponies. i know you can do it my southern brother

your welcome