Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 1589

Thread: A thread: Pseudo Blog

  1. #351
    DSX
    Guest

    Default

    May he rest in harmony. Not to take the spotlight, but I too had a pet lost. The end result was me getting my second dog, Chewie. For those of you who dont remember heres a pic of him:
    My first dog, a Jack Russel terrier, was either killed or ran away and never returned; this was after Hurricane Wilma.

  2. #352
    Who are you? Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    473

    Default

    what a sweetie. my cat is stretched on my bed right now, being a huge loser like usual.

    Animals are so comical when they sleep.

  3. #353
    DSX
    Guest

    Default

    That he is. Though he is a hunting dog of sorts. Has killed numerous ducks and even a slightly large goose. Very protective of his lawn and my family members. A brave and very kind watch dog.

  4. #354
    Who are you? Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    473

    Default

    my cat likes to bring us moles and mice and that sort without the heads. apparently he likes eating the heads of rodents but not the rest. I have no idea why.

  5. #355
    DSX
    Guest

    Default

    Tries to get smarter by eating more brains I assume.

  6. #356
    Who are you? Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    473

    Default

    who knows, I figure he does it because he's an idiot (I call him an idiot in a loving way, just the way I call him a loser)

  7. #357
    DSX
    Guest

    Default

    My dog seems to be smart. For he's opened almost all the doors in the house. Except the front door, which is not a handle door. The rest of the doors lead to the backyard where I don't have to worry.

  8. #358
    Who are you? Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    473

    Default

    If we had handle doors my cat would be able to do that since he obviously understands the concept of doors (when he wants out he begins to tap the doorknob with his paw) but we have doorknobs, so he can't.

  9. #359
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    I was going to make a post on how stupid tourette syndrome is, but i found out my beef is with this "Coprolalia" disorder instead. It's one that makes you say obscenities and taboo words involuntarilly. That's bullshit and i'll tell you why.

    You have a mass amount of words available to you in english and you only say the ones society looks down on? If the words were random i'd try and believe it but white guys walking around shouting nigger and saying "tourette's made me do it" is just retarded. Not really much else on it, my line of reasoning is they only say the most controversial words they can instead of any word open to them makes me flag bullshit.

    As for all that tic crap i don't know. Reports (i did my research for once) are telling me that the tic thing is an urge that comes up like a sneeze or an itch so i think it can be surpressed if you really wanted but you don't generally need to unless it will screw up your situation somehow.

    To stay on "diseases" let's talk about eating disorders. There are countries in the world where people go to bed starving for nights at a time, meanwhile in america (these things can only be created and maintained in this country) people eat a well nurishing meal then puke it up intentionally. It's a psychological thing but i'm pretty sure i went over this before. Just another reason other countries hate us, dumb shit like this.

  10. #360
    Who are you? Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    473

    Default

    anorexia and bulimia occur in other western countries as well, it's not just the us.

    also, I don't really know that much about tourette's but from what I hear from people who are diagnosed with it, it is kind of like a sneeze or an itch, but a lot of relief comes up from actually doing it. I might be confusing that with another disorder I know of though.

    I have seen people misuse their tourette's diagnosis in almost the same fashion you described. there's a kid at my school named Dean who will utter obscenities from time to time because of his "tourette's," but he went up to one of the only two black kids at my school that he didn't like and said, "motherfucking nigger" or something like that and then went, "Oh, sorry, that was my tourette's. I'm really sorry."

  11. #361
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    Even if eating disorders are in other western countries i'm fairly certain the US has the biggest number of cases.

    Next time that kid starts going off with his tourette's just tell him it's not true and he's full of shit. You don't have to be serious or really care, just keep telling him he doesn't have it and is using it to cover up his mouth. Should be fun.

  12. #362
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    New Rule: Posting in different colors while putting someone's name then a " : " is retarded. Your friends can make their own accounts or you can stop acting like you have friends.

    Adam's imaginary butler goat: Indeed sir.

  13. #363

  14. #364
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    I don't know what that means.

  15. #365
    Who are you? Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Haruhara Haruko or what the fuck her name is. She started the fad

  16. #366
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    New Rule: You do NOT headbang to Rhapsody of Fire. Dragonforce maybe, but not no god damn Rhapsody. They have violens and piano's you fucking retards. That is just not the kind of shit you headbang to. I'd even go so far to call this as disrespecting the music.

    Of course we all know headbanging was created by loser white people, and you look like a fucking fool headbanging to something like say...Symphony of Enchanted Lands? That's an extreme. The time i saw headbanging was to Emerald Sword, and you still don't do that. You headbang to Pantera type deathmetal or regular metal like Dragonforce, not to Symphony metal made by italy's finest. That's just one guys opinion though.

  17. #367
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    Headbanging to Symphony of Enchant Lands? Why?
    -.---.----..

  18. #368
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    Because they're retards.

  19. #369
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DSX View Post
    May he rest in harmony. Not to take the spotlight, but I too had a pet lost. The end result was me getting my second dog, Chewie. For those of you who dont remember heres a pic of him:
    My first dog, a Jack Russel terrier, was either killed or ran away and never returned; this was after Hurricane Wilma.

    I don't think thats a Jack Russel Terrier, DSX. Seems to me like it can have Jack russel terrier in it, but most of it is Miniture Toy Terrier, or commonly known as Miniture Doberman Pinchers.

    I used to have one, but we took him to the pound last year...

  20. #370
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,682

    Default

    Johnny Depp is incredible. If I were gay, he would be the first man I masturbate over.

    That one long entry I'll finish it sometime within the week.

  21. #371
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    I see alerting people and posting topics first was something worth doing again if it gives people this result.

  22. #372
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    Before spring break started, my social studies teacher, whos a flaming liberal/feminist/gay rights, went "AND TODAY IS A VERY SPECIAL DAY. WOMEN WENT INTO WW2"

    Me: "But all women did was take care of sick men and pleasure them."

    Mrs. Ruder: WHAT YOU SAY KELSI?

    Me: JOEY! STOP BEING SEXIST! o.o -points at Bisexual-

  23. #373
    Who are you? Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post

    Lately i've been an insomniac, not by choice either. I don't know why because even though i don't have much of a life i still burn energy during the day moving around and lifting weights. Cut back on the sodas so i can't be wired off sugar and caffiene. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS. For those that don't know my sleeping habits, i like to stay up late sometimes because the night just kicks ass. However, regardless of what time i go to sleep at night, i ALWAYS wake up between 6am and 8am. I can go to sleep at 5am and be up in 2 hours. The suckiest part is i can't fall back asleep afterwards. The reason most likely being that you need to relax to sleep, but after i wake up early with less than 7 or 8 hours of sleep i get pissed off and that really does not help to relax. For some reason it seems to go in cycles. There will be a period of time where i can sleep 10-12 hours easy every night regardless of the energy i burn, and break my usual 7amish wake ups. After that i go to a time where i sleep at about 10pm or 11pm and get up at my same 7amish time, thus getting normal sleep. After that however, is the time i'm in now where i sleep 6 or less hours a night. It's just lame. The human body needs to be able to sleep on command, i don't understand how you fucking people sleep so much constantly. And fuck naps i don't take those. Once i'm awake, i'm up the entire day. Well almost always, because there are times in the summer when i have insomnia but the heat in my room is fucking madness so it sorta forces me to sleep if i lay on my bed for a few minutes, that's cool. I think what i hate the most is how shitty my body feels when i wake up. Eyes burn, muscles ache, things of that nature.
    I'd say talk to a psychologist, it might be stress

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    ~Larry King

    I was watching him last night during my insomnia shit, and lucky me Bill Maher was his guest. That made the bad night better, but Larry's style on the show ruined almost any good thing it had going for it. King will interview for 5 minutes, and take commrecials for another 5 minutes.
    I don't even watch this guy. He looks as creepy as fuck and on top of that he never reports anything interesting. Even if it was interesting, he ruins it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    ~Ben Stiller

    Plays the same god damn role in almost every god damn movie he makes. He's always the socially awkward nice guy with some personal issues trying to keep himself together while he goes in and out of love with Jennifer Aniston or Drew Barrymore. A 90 minute movie of 2 people trying to make it work but SOMETHING happens to fuck it up every 10 minutes. Only women like these kinds of movies. Guys watch things like "Anchorman" because they are funny and Stiller does a good job in those when he is NOT playing that shitty role i explained above.
    I never thought he was that bad but now that I think about it he does tend to play the same roles over and over. He's always a guy fucking up left and right in the movies. It doesn't matter that much to me though because his movies usually aren't my type.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    ~Actors in general

    Acting is not that complicated. However, actors say things like "Yes, to learn more about this character i spent 6 months in Singapore to see how they live and interact. It was because of that i was able to mold this character into something believable". Shut the fuck up!! You're trying to make something sound more difficult than it really is. Someone got the right genetics to not look hideous, but did not develop the brainpower needed to be creative or rather make decisions on their own, so they become things like your actors, your models, your bad singers that have all their songs written for them, stuff like that. I have no respect for most of these people because they're just extremely well paid puppets. The real magic in movies is done by the editors and the director. I say that because if actors are supposed to be so skilled, why do they take multiple takes of the same scene? If they're so great, they should be able to get it in 1 and get it perfect regardless of what the director says. The only thing that seperates an actor from the directors chair is either how they look, or superior intelligence on the directors part. The editor is the one that cleans up the mess, so a big to editing.
    This happens to be a big pet peeve of mine as well, but in a different aspect. I really, really don't like how celebrities are in the news all the time. Who really cares about them? I honestly don't care if Britney Spears is having a breakdown because I couldn't care less about her. She's a freak. But it seems to me a lot of these celebrities love attention, and they're the ones that are in the magazines. And it's the same people over and over. Bill Gates is famous but he doesn't attract attention to himself by adopting every kid he sees and marrying and breaking up with 5 different people at once. It's the attention hogs like Angelina Jolie and Britney Spears and Lindsey Lohan and all those sluts that get the attention.

    I mean, what the fuck is with Angelina Jolie? She pisses me off. Besides the fact that I hate her face and her fat ass lips, she has this complex where she needs to be in the media all the time. She couldn't just adopt QUIETLY like some people do. Nope, gotta broadcast it on E! Entertainment, People magazine, OK! magazine, Us! magazine, Stars magazine and whatever the fuck tabloid you want to come up with out of your ass. I didn't necessarily want to know she was adopting a baby from Vietnam. But how do I know? Well, for one, it's written everywhere I go. At least with Madonna there was a spat over who really had the baby and then it calmed down and we never heard about it after that. But no, Angelina's gotta let us know she wants LOTS of kids. Someone once said about Angelina Jolie and her adoption habit on fark.com "jesus kids aren't skittles. there's no need to have the entire rainbow" or something like that. It's so true. She's like that cat lady I mentioned a few months ago who kept 60 something cats in her freezer along with 90 alive ones around her house. I think she's starting up a collection.

    And Tom Cruise. That guy is a fucking nut.

    [QUOTE=Fullmetal;31678]
    ~Feminists

    The big feminist post will come someday i promise, and with it i hope to end feminism used for the wrong reasons all over the world. Right now though, feminists are being stupid for the same reason, and i just found a new example to support what i say. FEMINISTS say: Women are NOT sex objects. Is that a fact? Ok when you have a group like the Pussycat Dolls (group of attractive women that dance in small clothes singing songs someone else wrote for them and only getting money because they make guys dicks hard. They sing poorly and i know this because they run a song for NBA during the sunday games and i've grown to hate it) you will be seen as sex objects.



    I mean come on feminists. What the fuck can you say to that? You yourself might be a self-righteous bitch that doesn't fuck your husband because you think he wins if you do, but that doesn't mean everyone does or should think like you. Not to mention if you aren't sex objects then why do you take part in almost everything trying to look sexy? You have cheerleads, boxing ring girls, slutty looking celebrities, most street prostitutes are women by a massive margin, female secretaries fuck male bosses for perks, porn actresses, and any other shit where women either dress like whores or fuck people in something guys don't. You won't be sex objects to most guys when you stop acting like it. The sad part about that, is instead of just giving up these jobs, feminists refuse to fuck all together. [QUOTE]

    It's sad indeed. It's kind of like the black conundrum where they want equal rights but they demand to be treated with more benefits than everyone else. Keith (yes, Keith) often brings up the point that if he were to hit on a girl, it'd be sexual harassment, but if a girl hit on him that's perfectly okay for them to do it. I'm in no way in support of feminists because I really think they're full of shit. Yes, our society may be male-dominant but do I really care? As long as I can do what I want, I don't care who runs society. Hell, I don't care if we have a woman president. I don't care what the gender is as long as they do their job.

    Is it just me or do the whiny teachers who say they're not paid enough tend to be female?


    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post

    ~Star Wars

    It sucks. It's fucking overhyped. It's filled with shitty acting and shitty choreographing and shitty other things. Is not worth my money nor my time.
    I never really thought positively or negatively about Star Wars until I met a girl who was obsessed with sci-fi. That ruined it for good. In general, I can't stand sci-fi people because they don't know when to shut the fuck up.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    ~Black People

    Cannot speak english worth a fucking damn. Plus i hate their unique "urban" fashion. Mostly because it spread like wildfire to america's retarded white youth.
    As racist as it may sound, I've grown up living in a town twenty minutes away from Hartford, which is filled with black people from the ghetto. Hartford is rated among the top ten most dangerous cities in the U.S. and there are at least 40-50 homicides a year, mainly perpetrated by black people. Consequently, I don't really have a great image of most black people. They say they want respect but they're violent so I really can't say I trust them at all.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    ~Pseudo Intellectuals

    Again. It's annoying to tell someone something smart and then have them repeat it to you like they thought of it and you didn't know. A few years ago Sean and i were out in the early morning and he said he hopes it doesn't heat up because it was summer and his house almost melts in the summer. I said to him "Check the sky. If there are clouds that means there's moisture up there so it should be cooler down here". He was impressed and i was happy to put my discovery channel knowledge to the test. The next year Sean repeats the line to me like this "Oh man i knew it was going to be hot today because there aren't any clouds. Did you know that Adam?"
    I have to say I absolutely HATE this. Or when you state a fact and someone who obviously didn't know says something along the lines that they knew that and then try to give you bullshit about how they know more about that thing than you do. There was one girl at my school who thought she was smarter than everyone else and tried arguing with me that Hitler wasn't a sociopath. First she knew nothing about psychology or really anything in general, and second she knew he was a sociopath but was just trying to make me look like an idiot. It backfired

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    ~Hidden Agenda's

    Usually i sound paranoid or insecure when i bring up things i think people are refusing to tell me. Folks, it's simple, i am yet to be proven wrong. Everytime i have felt someone is fronting or lying to me, i call them on it. It gets denied. Sometime later they either tell or show me i was right. The most common excuse is "you take everything so seriously so we can't tell you". Oh yea, lying to me and getting what i would have given twice over now instead of then is much better for both of us. Sarcasm? Yes. Contrary to popular belief, i handle things well when people come clean when i call them on it. Since no one has tried they don't know for certain, as do i but i'm confident in myself. They'd say "Well you're right Adam. Sorry for lying". They don't even have to apologize, but i'd most likely say "It's cool. I had already figured it out". It's just so annoying because i can read people so well and i already figured it out, but they won't tell me. On the other hand, if i have a hidden agenda this might sound double standardish. I don't come clean until they ask, so i'm not blowing my cover.
    I envy you. I have the hardest time reading people and I'm always paranoid that I've pissed someone I respect off or they don't like me or I'm annoying to them. In previous years I was so bad at reading people that I had no ability whatsoever to tell whether they liked me as a friend or not, or if I was pissing them off or whatever. I was pretty bad socially.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    ~Inflammatory People

    They say shit to try and piss you off, then when you counter they act like it doesn't bother them. Just an extremely annoying habit of some people that i have zero tolerance for.
    coughcoughpeopleatmyschoolcoughcough

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    ~Periods

    Extensive use of the period on the web. It's a polite way of saying what the fuck, but it moved beyond that. Now it's used by retarded teens all over the web to show they're insecurity and self induced loneliness, part of an overall sense of screaming PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

    Person1: r u ok?
    person2: yea...
    1: r u sure?
    2: iono.......
    1: sumthings rong i no it tel me
    2: well...iono.......its just...........*sign off*

    It's either that or ridiculous quotes/locations/messages all over their profile with said periods. Stop that.
    I hate it when people do that with exclamation points. Oh that's so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or when people put spaces after the last word in a sentence and a !, ? or .
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    ~Wikipedia Haters

    They say wiki is so unreliable. Why? Because it has a fandom, duh. That's not why they say though. They say it's because regular people edit it. You know that wiki people check it over for mistakes and stuff right? It's more reliable than you think and you're just being a bitch, stop it. Besides where else are you going to get a modern time encyclopedia? Riddle me this!
    I fucking love wikipedia. Great source of information.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    Women.

    I'm not gay and i really like the females (must support manhood. MHM!), but my god how stupid can they be. Not just the feminists though.

    They claim to be "complicated" but it's more annoying than anything. You look at relationship aspects. A girl will dump you, say it is not your fault, and want to stay friends. That is just retarded, no guy will stay a girls friend unless they believe they have a chance to get back together. Any person that thinks that chance can happen at that is a fucking fool. A girl dumps you, claims to still have feelings for you but not "love" say some minor shit in their life prevents them from having a boyfriend and instead of fixing that they cut you off. The entire time you sit there and wonder why you did everything right and you get fucked over like this. This is some military style thinking right here. You have problems so you cut off some deadweight.

    My main beef with relationship women, they don't want to try. If there's a problem they will break up with you before they try and fix it. You can get yelled at for fucking up a weekend by not doing something nice, so instead of being real, you decide to be nice and TRY to make this thing you don't want to do happen. When the day happens where you should go do said nice thing, something on her end fucks up and leaves you sitting there alone after you cancelled all other potential plans for this. What happens when she blows you off? Not her fault, some shit came up.

    If you try to break up with her and she isn't ready? It's 2 hours of sobbing and begging. If a guy gets broken up with it's "wtf?" from him and "it's over it won't work move on with your life". This continues in every aspect of a female behavior.

    It's really that easy. Women are massive double standard machines. If they do it to you, it's ok. If you do it to them it is NOT ACCEPTABLE and you are lucky she doesn't break up with you.

    Meanwhile they sit there and bitch about every problem and small inconvenience they have in life and you listen patiently and make them feel better, but when you bitch about something you get this lecture about how all you do is complain and never listen. Oh yea sit there for 40 minutes listening about how annoying someone in school is, but then you can't turn around and say you aren't happy with how things are working out between you 2. Yea yours isn't a real problem, so shut up. Public Displaying of Affection by couples on valentines day is SO MUCH DRAMA.

    Girls do some mean stuff too. They'll try and keep a failing relationship together while they look for other guys to hook up with instead. I have a good Dane Cook clip to go with that but i've whored youtube a lot today already.

    Women suck at arguing too. The reason they seem and claim to win most arguments is because they abandon sense. Chris Rock said this beautifully, he said "a woman isn't in it for sense. she's in it for distance and irritation". Lots of truth to that. Ever see 2 guys argue? I'll put it in a handy text flow chart:

    WTF > complaint > other person responds to complaint > reason why he did what he did > fact to support > fact to support > counter example of something similar > understanding by both.

    Either that or it breaks out into a fight. I have made so many arguments to females that when you bring up points they just pause, then flatly deny. Never a reason, a fact or counter example. Women fucking suck at arguing. They are infallable in their minds.

    In relationships it's more bullshit. They get mad because guys don't commit to them (when in reality a girl just wants to know she has your balls, because most of them are never fully committed to anything except Ben & Jerry). That is some fantastic double talk right there, but Adam can translate:

    "I only like it when commit after i'm ready". Doesn't sound too spectacular but check it out. If you claim love or commit to a woman before she's ready, you get these responses:

    a) This is moving too fast for me
    b) You are psychotic
    c) <random bail out excuse. either saying you as a guy are holding on to old relationships or you aren't ready for this>

    Also, you have to treat women bad. For some RETARDED reason, they have more fun getting a guy than keeping one. If they have your wallet and your free will, they lose interest extremely fast. You call them when they don't want to call you and you are SMOTHERING them. If you let her call you instead then you don't care about her anymore. There is no medium. You are always either giving too much attention or not enough.

    Another simple explanation: They want what they can't have. That isn't just a female thing though, that holds true to a lot of people.

    My mom was dating a rich guy that literally jumped through hoops backwards for her whenever she wanted. She dumped him because she, and i quote, "wanted a man that stood up to me and didn't give me everything". Now she's married to my dad and miserable because he's an asshole.

    I said it before and it needs repeating. If a woman and a man do the exact same thing to one another, the man is ok with it and the woman is not. I would hang out with my friends instead of my girlfriend and she'd get pissed and talk shit. She does the same thing to me, and i didn't really care. She kept doing it (to piss me off i guess) and when i said wtf she said "I don't see the problem with someone wanting to see their friends".

    Tell me that isn't stupid. A girl will break up with you and want to be friends because she's afraid of hurting your feelings or something guilt-free like that. Reality check: It's fucking over just be direct about it. You don't need to lead a guy on for months or years on false hope, then say he's not optimistic when he finally loses that hope and actually considers walking away.

    All you live for is dominance over man in any way possible. Get all their money, all their attention, give nothing back and make sure they're happy with that because that's how it's going to be.

    I swear it's just stupid like that. Unless you're someone like my dad, most guys are usually chill. They get mad about things worth getting mad about in a relationship, like not spending time or talking to each other. Fears of cheating, things like that. Women complain about everything, they can never be happy.

    /sweeping generalization
    I hope I'm not like this but I can attest that yes, the majority of the female population is like this to some degree. Some worse than others. This is partially the reason why I have always gotten along better with guys than I have girls.

  24. #374
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,682

    Default

    Keith (yes, Keith) often brings up the point that if he were to hit on a girl, it'd be sexual harassment
    thats just cos hes ugly though

  25. #375
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,682

    Default

    if i were to hit on a girl, it'd be her dream come true

Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •