Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 1589

Thread: A thread: Pseudo Blog

  1. #26
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,806

    Default



    your right fullmetal that is funny ITS SLAYING ME

  2. #27
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post


    your right fullmetal that is funny ITS SLAYING ME
    i'm glad someone gets my brand of humor

  3. #28
    LeaderMarina
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    Substitute people are what? i can't really understand that, but it seems like you mean people that are easilly forgotten and leave no major impression.
    Subsitute people are that, but much more. They are the one that know one really cares about because they're not interesting enough or cool enough. The ones that are just bloody used. And they can't complain. Their life can never be bad. They can never have feelings unless the "main actors" of life have use for those feelings.

    Made any sense?

  4. #29
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,806

    Default

    What of shitty entry could you make for something like that. It's ridiculous LM. LETS BURN HER AT THE STEAK.

  5. #30
    DSX
    Guest

    Default

    Substitution, coming for LM, DSX is now at the stake!

  6. #31
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    It's time! First entry on a new forum.

    Edit: I think LMs request is summed up over this entire post, and i used myself as an example to what she was talking about. I could be wrong.

    Stupid Shit People Do:

    Double Standards are something fairly fresh in my life. I didn't notice them until recently, and i'm hating them already. A double standard is, if you don't know, something that is along the lines of hypocritical. I'm not sure the difference except i think a hypocrite is someone who tells others not to do something they do, and a double standard is saying one thing and doing it different. If you can't make heads or tails of that, then maybe you will after i give an example.

    Someone complains that you don't hang out with them as much, so you decide to be nice and hang out with them. A while later after they've had their fill of you, they don't hang around as much. Sometime soon after, you decide you got closer to that person that said they needed you more but doesn't need you now. If you're following, that means you were asked to be closer to someone because they needed it, then they stopped hanging out as much, but you started to need them. Then they start saying stuff like "i can't chill with you ALL the time man, i have my own shit to do". Pardon me but weren't you the one that just a while back was saying they needed ME? Why is my kindness not returned? The reason for this will be covered later.

    Other complaining stuff that sucks. Ok guys listen up, when Adam bitches about something either it via text or voice, he does something about it. Examples: my friends were sucking. I solved that by not hanging out with them as much, if they suck why would i chill with them? Problem solved. My employment status is another one, i would love some extra cash. Solved it by handing out applications and stuff trying to get a job, granted i havent been hired yet so i should probably call that attempting to solve. No matter, i'm trying and that's what counts. I bitched about people using my warcraft account, solved that by first changing the password to kick all but me and john off the account, and i'm currently working something out with john to get him his own account. Other broad stuff, like my immediate area. I hate my grandma, i told my mom to her face i dont like her dont make me take care of her i didnt want her in this house to start. Solved that by saying that, now i dont have to do much for my grandma. I occasionally take her to stores twice a month at the max, not daily like i was.

    HOWEVER, other people cannot seem to grasp this simple concept of trying to solve their problems. You solve problems by addressing them, it's that simple. 99% of the time your problems dont just randomly fade away. You call these people on it too, you tell them "well you can fix it by voicing out". What do they say? They say "that won't solve anything, it will only create more problems". You have no way at all of knowing that, psychologically speaking you're just being submissive and taking what they give you then using some horrible logic to justify it. It's either that or something along the lines of it being pointless. People even bitch about superficial shit. Lord knows i have, and i see others do it constantly. After a nice sleep i usually forget about it anyway, but a lot of people don't let some stuff go.

    School is another one. I see way too many of you youngsters gripe about school. Unless you get beat up between all classes as a daily routine, don't bitch about school. Your classes are too hard? Change it. Can't change it? Either blow it off (not smart) or work harder. Other than school ITSELF being gay, don't complain unless you try to fix it. Teachers being bitches? Who cares, either be a bitch back or take it. I had teachers that seemed to make it their daily mission to tear me down, so i started talking shit to them when they tried. They got tired of hearing me talk back so i'd either get suspended (they didnt want detention with me) or they stopped being a bitch. Example:

    US history when i was 17 in 11th grade. My fav teacher ever, who wasnt my fav at the time, was talking shit. She failed me (my fault for being a slacker) and then rubbed it in my face one time. It happened like this, we were in class and she was talking to another student before class started. She said something about no seniors scoring higher than a B- on her final. Me being me, asked why that was. She said it was because her class doesn't pay attention. I said maybe it's her fault for being a bad teacher. She says "it's real common for kids who are failing to be mad at the teacher". Ah that stung, but after that i got my shit straight and did real well in her class after that.

    Point stands, don't bitch about it if you haven't tried to fix it. You don't even have to go berserk and attack people, just say "hey that's not cool" or something along those lines. People abusing your kindness? Tell them not anymore. People being general assholes? Tell them. I swear people always act like i tell them to punch someone in the teeth and call them a bitch, im not doing that. Explain, calmly or pissed off if needed, how you feel. Tell them it isn't cool, and don't say you can't because it starts more problems. Most of the time it's better to confront than it is to bend over. My god either knuckle the fuck up or try to fix it, nothing bad can come of an attempt.

    Fandoms are GAY. They ruin everything. Someone finds something cool, then they do it. Later the fandom shows up, and people onlooking immediately hate the thing the fandom loves. Not because the thing itself sucks, but because the fandom exists. This isn't always true, like Linkin Park music. It sucks and the fandom sucks, that's a fact. Usually though, people hate the fandoms. I noticed something about fandoms though. People who like something before it has a fandom are usually ok with it, but people who hear about it after the fandom is established hate the thing and the fandom because the fandom is there. One person could hate one fandom, but not care about another for the sole reason of them being in it before the fandom came. That's a double standard right there. Fandoms themselves ruin shit. They overhype things with their imperfect knowledge and pseudo smarts, this is primarilly why they are hated.

    Movies to avoid are usually easy to spot. They have stuff like "romantic comedy", "heartwarming", "fun for the whole family", "laugh out loud funny" or anything that gets any critic reviews mid commercial. Honestly, you're telling me Biff Webster from the Oregon County Times RAVES!!!! about how hilarious this movie is? First off, Rave is totally the wrong word. Just because a word has multiple definitions doesn't mean you get to use the one that's least used when you please. The reason words have multiple definitions is because so many retards use it incorrectly that the dictionary turns it into an actual definition to make the smart people stop stabbing themselves. Anyway, back off digression, those above things almost guaruntee a horrible movie. Romantic comedies are chick flicks, heartwarming means gay movies that have tons of cliches that feminists rally behind like "NO MORE MS. NICE GURL". Notice how it's MS and not MRS. Fucking feminists. Honestly i have seen that so many times. This fucking stupid shit where someone decides to fight the power and says a gay cliche like that, and mega feminists like my mom just smile and get all giddy. It's fucking retarded. Fun for the whole family are lame kids movies that you take your bratty child to instead of disciplining them. Laugh out loud funny usually means over used recently hot comedic actors like will ferral and vince vaughn doing the same castrated shit they have been, but they say it has VINCE VAUGHN so it must be funny. Any movies with kid stars is fucking stupid dont see those. The kid never dies, the kid also somehow does the impossible vs. the dumbest team of adults ever, in a poorly written script with horrid acting. The only kid that i say could ever act was the one from "6th Sense". That kid was spectacular.

    Other stupid movie shit is stuff like people saying "there are no good movies anymroe". Are you fucking kidding me? Stop being a pseudo. Have you ever seen old movies? They suck! Filled with horrid editing, black and white, overacting and bad scenes. No, todays movies may be shit in terms of plot (which is understandable, you try and have fresh ideas for 80 years) but effects and acting etc are way better than old movies.

    Prejudice doesn't exist. There is no such thing as pre-juding something. You have info, you judge. It is logically impossible to make a judgement on something you know nothing about. In order for a judgement to happen, the judge has to have some knowledge of what they are judging. Overuse of the prefix pre, as Carlin mentioned years ago.

    Girls and boys are cool to compare. Girls watch movies or listen to music to relate. I remember sending kg a rhapsody of fire song, and she said it sounded cool but she didn't really get it. Something like that. This is why. Guys watch movies or listen to weird metal songs singing about finding a sword, because they sound or look COOL. We don't care if we can relate, the point is entertainment here. Guys are simple like that. Girls listen to sad music when they're sad or watch movies to RELATE to them. Girl just got dumped, she listens to a slow kelly clarkson song about getting dumped to relate. Girl dumps some guy, she listens to a fast version of the same kelly clarkson song with minor lyric changes about dumping a guy instead of getting dumped. Anyway, girls like to relate, guys look for entertainment. Get that through your heads.

    Noncomformists are gay too. Anyone that claims to not do stuff because it's conformity are conforming to the NON-conformist culture made of people not trying to conform. Sorry to tear down the castle walls noncomformists, yall some bitches that are just disagreeing with popular opinion just to disagree. I'd be more than happy with tearing this word out of the dictionary.

    Overanalyzing news people i hate too. One guy on i think scarborough country (msnbc) said "the daily show is overhyped, as is the colbert report. even new movies like snakes on a plane are overhyped". First off, the jon stewart news hour is NOT overhyped. That guy probably got made fun of so he decied to cry. Second, there is no one on this earth that took snakes on a plane seriously. We all knew it was going to suck in terms of plot etc, but we ALL wanted to see Samuel L. Jackson being himself on screen. Jackson even said so on the daily show ( i think this is called irony, i might be wrong) that he did the movie as a joke. Stop trying to tear shit down just because of...THE FANDOM.

    Wal-Mart is fine stop bitching. They offer lots of stuff at low prices, what's not to like? Omg they don't pay well your point? We don't shop at stores because they help the employee's, we shop for bargains or getting what we need. More examples of pseudo's and noncomforming conformists looking for things to crusade against. Did you know Target does THE SAME SHIT as Wal-Mart? It's not as popular because they aren't as cheap. They could pay their workers the same shit amount and no one would care because it isn't in the spot light. Too many people searching for glory in the wrong places.

    The medium in conversation is hard to achieve. Talking to people is annoying in this sense. You have to say stuff that isn't too far in one direction (direction names vary on conversation). It can't be too mad, or too nice, or too distracted, or too sarcastic. Why? People find the one tiny thing that doesn't feel right to them, and make a deal out of it. "Wow you took too long to reply are you too busy to talk to me?". That's a good example of it. There's a plethora of reasons why that could be, and what's even dumber is people ARGUE WITH THE REASON. Stop. Just stop please in the name of all that is good in this world, don't do that. I was getting a soda, next time i'll be sure to let you know when i start to think about thinking i might possibly think of having the thought of taking my ass out of the chair for 40 seconds. Honestly, arguing someone's reason is dumb unless you can prove it's bullshit. Another one is when people ask you stuff. They ask you your thought/opinion on something, you respond. Simple right? Apparently not because they start arguing with your answer too. Well kinda. What i mean is they say "how much money you got?" You say $10. They say "No you're lying i saw $20 in there". Why the fuck did you ask if you knew the answer dumbshit?

    Open minded double standard. It's out there. People say stuff like "i'm open minded about everything" then they argue with stuff. Apparently someone needs to learn what that phrase means. Being open minded means you listen to other peoples opinions and don't argue. You're being dumb trying to sound like you're in the new age of humans by saying you're "open minded". Please, the only thing they say to back this up is they don't care about gay marriage. You can't be an open minded debater, that's a fucking paradox of logic.

    Bad moods are attacked wrongly. Ever been in a bad mood? I know i have. Then someone spots it and says "Hey! Omg that guys in a bad mood!" and they run over then say "Dude are you in a BAD mood?!". And you say you are or you aren't it doesn't matter to them. No matter what you say, they take it straight up the ass at speeds that break the sound barrier, and say "WHOOOOA MAN! Hold up! Don't take it out on me!!". You cum guzzling cock juggler bitch YOU PICKED THE FIGHT.

    Flat denial is gay, don't do it. It's the most frustrating thing on earth to talk to someone then tell them they did something and they say "no i didn't". I'm serious, everytime i hear this i stop talking and play it over in my head a few times then blink rapidly and reorient myself. Ok, i just said you did this, gave you examples of you doing it, and you say "no i didn't"? That just doesn't work. You have to be able to give an example or reason or something to disprove that, you can't just flatly refuse. Most of the time these people start changing subjects when you get on them too bad about it, a shame really. I hope you aren't the one to do this kind of ignorant shit.

    Selfish. I posted it before, i'll say it again. The BIGGEST double standard ever. People have this habit of doing stuff to where they get what they want but don't make the changes needed to help someone else. It's like i said earlier, spending time with someone is an example. They want to spend time with you, so you take time out of your day and stuff to be there for them. You ask for it back and it doesn't happen. Instead you get tons of excuses with no reasons at all other than they just don't want to. I am fucking tired of that, CONSIDER OTHERS FOR ONCE AND IF THEY ASK SOMETHING OF YOU THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO GIVE BE A CARING PERSON AND MAKE A SACRIFICE. it's not hard!! My god why the fuck do so many people only care about themselves? I can't fathom it! Especially when someones in my position where they do tons of stuff for other people and get shitted on. I hate it so much.

    Hah people have no idea really. I am so fucking nice and lenient to everyone, and most of them don't know how much i take. I let all the little shit slide, then once i get pushed over the limit and say WTF. Then that universal rule kicks in where i'm not allowed to get mad. Either i'm flatly denied or they just ignore it is irrelevant, the fact is everyone at my life at some point has asked me stuff i didnt want to do or give, but i did/gave it. I ask for a smaller favor back, or even the same favor and they don't give it. Why? It makes no sense to me other than people can't think of others. Sometimes they say stuff like "i understand man, i was in your shoes once". If you were in my shoes then you know what it feels like, but instead of making sure i don't feel the same thing you did, you do the same thing the other person did when situations were reversed and make me feel the same negative feelings you did. It's really stupid. If i treat people the exact same way they treated me, they say wtf and get mad. If i get mad, they say wtf don't get mad. Can you not understand what you're doing to me? I'm trying to prove a point by doing it back, but my efforts seem wasted. Yall don't know, you really don't . That's a true double standard right there.

  7. #32
    One Bad Influence
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    Masturbation is great. Even if you disagree with why, look at the medical reasons. It boosts self confidence (somehow, personally i havent noticed) it relieves stress, it makes you feel goooooooood, and it can even be a small preventative of depression.

    Its fun, its good exercise, its not like it dominates your entire day, and it's even a do-it-yourself type of thing. Self motivation kids! yay! I think our society as a whole needs more masturbation. If more kids are off the street masturbating somewhere, thats less drugs, less violence and other criminal acts they could be committing. Orgasm > drug high. You dont even have to kill yourself to do it.

    So spread the word, to your friends and family. Tell them to get others into the joyous art of self pleasuring. It will keep you out of trouble, its practically free, and its just that awesome.
    http://masturbateforpeace.com

  8. #33
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    That site rocks.

    Tiny edit at the last paragraph.

  9. #34
    LeaderMarina
    Guest

    Default

    hey, adam, if you have the time to spare, can you sign on aim or msn?

  10. #35
    captain of the ship kg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    at sea
    Posts
    10,522

    Default

    Brilliant, adam


    Noncomformists are gay too. Anyone that claims to not do stuff because it's conformity are conforming to the NON-conformist culture made of people not trying to conform. Sorry to tear down the castle walls noncomformists, yall some bitches that are just disagreeing with popular opinion just to disagree. I'd be more than happy with tearing this word out of the dictionary.
    Ahh! Okay that made me laugh-- check this out, it's from my MYSPACEBLOG~~ (yes i have one.... >>")
    Things that Piss Me Off #5

    The people that are so obsessed over nonconforming that they conform to the noconforming group... yeah don't think too long about that or your ears will bleed.

    There's a difference between disliking conformity and being a nonconformist, you see. I think that people shouldn't be focused on nonconforming, but on being themselves. Because really, nonconforming seems to be the popular thing to do these days *rolls eyes*.

    Bah. The point of this is that it isn't about trying to be different, its about being different because of who you are, not because of who you wish you were.

  11. #36
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    your blog entries need to be longer, and i bet your friends go into a fuck and suck fest about your stuff kayla. not to slam you, more to slam the general teen youth that thinks anything confusing must be brilliant to confuse them.

  12. #37
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeaderMarina View Post
    hey, adam, if you have the time to spare, can you sign on aim or msn?
    al;kjfssl;jdfaskl;fjs;kjfas i was on aim the entire time T_T i owe you LM sry.

  13. #38
    captain of the ship kg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    at sea
    Posts
    10,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    your blog entries need to be longer, and i bet your friends go into a fuck and suck fest about your stuff kayla. not to slam you, more to slam the general teen youth that thinks anything confusing must be brilliant to confuse them.
    They do Which I find hilarious because I've seen so much better stuff on PD and I know that compared to you, devil, or any hammerish post really, my stuff is supbar. But yah I wrote that a yearish ago I think.

    Now that I think about it, I really havent written in a while.

  14. #39
    Logic and Argument Arti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Fun places
    Posts
    2,018

    Default

    About the "Stepmania" part: Aspergian's songs are harder (I think...)

  15. #40
    Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Bad moods are attacked wrongly. Ever been in a bad mood? I know i have. Then someone spots it and says "Hey! Omg that guys in a bad mood!" and they run over then say "Dude are you in a BAD mood?!". And you say you are or you aren't it doesn't matter to them. No matter what you say, they take it straight up the ass at speeds that break the sound barrier, and say "WHOOOOA MAN! Hold up! Don't take it out on me!!". You cum guzzling cock juggler bitch YOU PICKED THE FIGHT.
    I HATE it when people do that! It only gets me in a worse mood when people ask me that. However, what's worse is when people ask me that, and I say yes, and then every few minutes they keep asking, "Are you not mad anymore?" What the fuck is your problem? Are you TRYING to get me angrier?

    Another thing that gets on my nerves is when I'm clearly in a bad mood (from what other people tell me, it's very easy to see when I'm angry or sad or whatever, even if I'm not speaking) and then people try to talk to me anyway. I tell them to leave me alone because I'm in a rotten mood, and then they insist that I'm not in a bad mood. Oh my fucking god. YOU don't decide my feelings. You don't tell me over and over that I'm actually happy, because at that point in time, I'm mad and no one can tell me otherwise.

    God, I hate the people at my school. People do this shit to me all the time.

  16. #41
    captain of the ship kg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    at sea
    Posts
    10,522

    Default

    What I hate is when people say "Are you in a bad mood?" and then all of the sudden it makes you feel childish, like you having emotions is an immature thing. Example- I'm pissed off and sitting in a chair, not talking to people. My sister comes over and does somthing annoying and I snap at her, and one of two scenarios occur:

    1) Mom, who is sitting nearby, whispers loudly & obviously, "Emma, be nice, she's in a bad mood."
    2) Emma walks off, going, "Well SOMEONES in a bad mood!"

    Goooooddddd.

    Also when parents act like the only possible reason you could be in any type of extreme emotion is because of typical teen stuff. "Oh she's a teenager thats why she's sad." God damnit no, believe it or not I actually can have emotions related to somthing other than friends or relationships or he-said she-said drama.

    Fucking people. They suck.

  17. #42
    Logic and Argument Arti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Fun places
    Posts
    2,018

    Default

    Some sweep kicks on ppl like that always shuts them up

  18. #43
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    parents just say stuff like that to fill in gaps when they don't understand.

  19. #44
    Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    477

    Default

    my dad always asks me, "Why are you in such a bad mood?" He always jokes around and tries to make light of everything when I'm mad, which only makes it worse for me. After all, misery loves company, and when I'm mad/sad/whatever, my question for all of those around me is: Why the hell aren't you feeling the same?!

  20. #45
    Pokemon Master Eve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    35,482

    Default

    my parents just go "oh shes a teenager and a goth, shes GOT to be in a bad mood"

    FUCKING JAKSJKAJSKLAJHSSHJKAHSJKA

    Then, ANOTHER CERTAIN PERSON in my family starts a fight with me, then when i fight back and stick up for myself, she begins saying "why are you being like this! you're being so immature!"

    i contradicted a part of her arguement and she says that

    godddddd



  21. #46
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    I HATE it when people do that! It only gets me in a worse mood when people ask me that. However, what's worse is when people ask me that, and I say yes, and then every few minutes they keep asking, "Are you not mad anymore?" What the fuck is your problem? Are you TRYING to get me angrier?

    Another thing that gets on my nerves is when I'm clearly in a bad mood (from what other people tell me, it's very easy to see when I'm angry or sad or whatever, even if I'm not speaking) and then people try to talk to me anyway. I tell them to leave me alone because I'm in a rotten mood, and then they insist that I'm not in a bad mood. Oh my fucking god. YOU don't decide my feelings. You don't tell me over and over that I'm actually happy, because at that point in time, I'm mad and no one can tell me otherwise.

    God, I hate the people at my school. People do this shit to me all the time.
    oh please you dont mind that much

  22. #47
    Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Nice try, but no cigar

  23. #48
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    Here are some words people need to stop saying.

    Rude. I don't want to hear this word ever again. It comes with this annoying tone of bitchy people going "tch that's just RUDE". It feels like a psychological drill in my skull. Let's check what the definition of rude is:

    1. discourteous or impolite, esp. in a deliberate way: a rude reply

    Impolite? That is the gayest thing since gay people. Impolite and rude were made by whiney brat white people as an excuse to talk shit on an almost pseudo level while still keeping a straight face. It takes a lot of willpower not to punch someone in the face when they say rude. All rude is, is when someone here's something they didn't like. Double back to human behavior it's a selfish thing really. They didn't get a response they liked, you could have been totally sincere with your response though, and they call it rude. Why? Because they didn't like hearing it. Politeness is a fake thing. No 2 people see eye to eye on everything in terms of being polite. It comes from your ability not to take things up the ass when they're said. Even if someone says something that pisses you off, their are better ways to announce it. Calling it rude makes you sound like a spoiled child. What's even more retarded, if that's even possible, is when you ask about the event in question, it's this conversation.

    A: That's rude of you.
    B: Why?
    A: Because it's just rude that's why.
    B: How?
    A: Because IT'S RUDE. Stop being rude you're being rude now.

    That's a frustrating conversation to have. It's that whole thing i talked about before, about people not backing what they say. In short, just stop saying this word. It's fucking stupid and you should feel stupid to use it.

    Perverted is another one. What the fuck is this shit? OMG U PERV. And? Ok let's get one thing straight. There is only one difference between pervs and non pervs. Pervs say/do what everyone else thinks. We got that? They only make their thoughts public, unlike you. If they're perverted then you're a repressed sissy. Don't even get in my face with that beastiallity/child rapist/old people fucker/fruit molester/incestual shit. Those people are just colorful characters. You mostly hear perverted from feminists, because anything sexual is just off limits and wrong to them. Most of those females are really uptight about sex in any form, but they still masturbate in privacy. Probably feel bad and call it a sign of weakness too "Giving in to these urges is so beneath me!". What a load of shit.

    This word and rude fit nicely together. They both stem from the same thing, a persons tolerance. If you were more tolerant you wouldn't call shit perverted or rude, and you would pull the stick out of your ass and realize that you just take stuff too seriously.

    The phrase "by the way" as a phrase and as an acronym should no longer be used.

    Every time i see this, it's by people who slide it in at the end of something. You can be talking about how much fun you are having with a person, then they turn around and say "oh btw dude i ran over your cat". Btw? Like it's some minor shit? I have NEVER, yes N-E-V-E-R seen a sentence following "by the way" that i liked. It's always something that i either needed to know sooner, or it was something serious. Or you could be like sean who waits 2 hours then says "btw" and talks some passive aggressive shit to you. Just like the others, stop using this phrase. Nothing good ever comes of it.

    ==========

    I am way too tired to keep going, you guys get a small one for a while.

  24. #49
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,806

    Default

    nice entry fullmetal. i liked it very much.



    oh, and btw IT WAS SHIT

  25. #50
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    that's pretty rude of you to say that god.

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •