Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread: Pseudo Blog

One Bad Influence

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    are you looking for a fight?
    AS ALWAYS

I don't remember this pill post. But I know without insurance, they're expensive...and stuff.

ill take both of you

make love not war god. you laid down your bow of war long ago, that's why we have pretty rainbows as a sign of peace.

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

I dunno adam, while I'm by no means defending walrus, whatsherfaces post did have an overly condescending tone that was quite obnoxious.

I don't know why you started a rant on acronyms anyway.

I really don't understand why this happens. Whenever i get into any argument with anyone, i am able to prove i am correct to anyone that isn't the person i'm directly speaking to. It's not that i'm wrong, it's that they're a thick headed idiot. I will say something, and back it up with examples, and the person i'm directly engaged with just doesn't acknowledge it.

Let's use Tim as an example. Me and tim got into a scuffle on the old forum. I proved i was correct on what i was talking about. Tim was totally off topic and attacking me instead of talking about the issue i was talking about. Then he has the balls to walk around saying 1-0 against me? Hardly. I even brought the discussion up a second time and tore his statements apart, and being a thick headed type, tim just ignored it entirely. I got everyone that mattered but the guy i was talking to to admit i was right. Even Dogar said i was. He says i conceded when he actually did first. If conceding is admitting you're giving up then he clearly did that first. He said he wasn't responding to any posts anymore. Then he tells everyone he beat me and he's better? Not true. I have proven time and again to be the force of debating power on this forum. I have even gone to other forums to prove how skilled i am. FFH? That was all me. I was the only one to piss off the staff so bad with my superior skills that instead of banning me, they decided to rape my profile and destroy every post i made. That should say something about how bad i hit them. Tim didn't get that treatment.

Really, the only reason i didn't have everyone on earth on my side against that gay (yes it's gay now) argument is that Tim just has a massive rep that no one wants to fuck with. Cowards. Tim, you didn't beat me. Stop saying it. Saying jk and giving me kiss faces doesn't mean it's ok. You say you do it to rattle my chain. Why? What good comes from anything besides your own personal amusement to piss me off. I don't do that to you or anyone. Have i ever got in someones face saying i kicked their ass? No. I have came out on top in every argument i have been in on this forum.

So this is it folks. I'm done. No more in your face opinions from me. I can't get retards to understand. They love to be dense and just keep thinking they're right. I'm tired of it. What is the point of even discussing anything if no one is willing to listen. I mean come on. Recently i heard someone say "Yea you can have examples and facts but try saying something truthful instead". Are you kidding? Facts MAKE truth. Examples and stuff back what you're saying. It makes me dizzy thinking about it. I don't understand the logic at all. How am i able to prove i'm right to everyone else but the person that is on the other end? It defies belief. Well it definately isn't worth it anymore. No more arguing from me. You have an opinion, fine. You want my opinion, fine. You argue my opinion, i'm not responding. You can call yourself right or victorious or however the fuck you do it. I don't care anymore. Really it's just not worth the effort to even try when you don't listen. It doesn't matter how many examples i bring. It doesn't matter how much of your statement i destroy. It doesn't matter if i prove you wrong on every single point you state. If you don't look at it logically and take your head of your ass, you aren't worth the time.

It all ties back to my rule. I am not allowed to get mad, which i'm thinking about changing to "Adam cannot disagree with anything". It certainly sounds that way. Everytime someone pisses me off and i tell them, i'm wrong. Regardless of examples and facts, i am never right to be mad. What's even more stupid is that when i do get mad, i feel bad about it afterwards. That's retarded that i'm the only one with a good heart. You think i'm running my mouth or i'm joking but i'm not. I swear on my life that whenever i get mad at someone, they say i shouldn't. I'm supposed to just sit here and get walked on. Fine. I won't get mad anymore either. I'll start treating people the same way they treat me, fuck being nice it doesn't work. You know the funny part? People will be bitching at me that i'm an asshole. I can tell them this is how you treat me and they say "NO ur jus gay". Something like that. I don't get how we can live in a world full of greedy thick headed dumbasses. Everyone can't always be right all the time. That defies logic, someone has to be wrong. For some reason, in spite of overwhelming evidence, examples, 3rd party testimony and other stuff, i have to be wrong. That's just not fair at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Squid View Post
    I dunno adam, while I'm by no means defending walrus, whatsherfaces post did have an overly condescending tone that was quite obnoxious.

I don't know why you started a rant on acronyms anyway.
    You weren't included in that so you shouldn't care.

hi fullmetal

someone had a bad day?

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

I didn't mean to offend you in any way, nor did I mean to imply that you can't get angry. I mean no malice and tried to state my opinion on OBI's post as politely as I could. There were no hard feelings on my part, but apparently you felt differently, and I apologize if I came off as being an asshole or anything like that.

However, I think some of the pushback you see when arguing with people is natural. If someone confronts your opinion, of course you want to argue back and prove your point. It doesn't necessarily mean you're wrong when they argue; it just means that person thinks differently from you.

Once again, I meant no malice. You can feel the way you want about the issue, but just remember I meant no harm.

oh geez fullmetal

let's let the people decide

both our last posts on the matter:

my last post:

Quote:
    don't say "i was just joking" because that's really frustrating when you argue this against me for 2 days and are clearly interested, then when i start getting serious you play it off.

it wasnt even an argument to begin with, you made it one. in the begining it was just one run on sentance on aim. reread where i talked about joking, i was saying it in response to you saying i "went on with crap like this" or something, when it was just one sentance on aim and i said NO MORE of the whole thing, except to joking say im better than you after you originally conceded.

i was never attacking your character, i was making a comparison.

Quote:
    Simple tim, you're biased. This arguements done, thanks for playing. Stop bringing it up plzkthx

I'd go as far as to say this shows you know you're fighting a losing battle, since you only go to hostility like this when you either don't like the person or are trying to indimidate someone you think might beat you. i never brought it up, you rebrough it up after thinking about it all day.

Quote:
    when HM doesn't like something he flames people instead of discussing it.

This is the intial thing, you overreacted. Yeah he flamed, really i wouldnt even call them flames, just small remarks meant to annoy the person they were directed at, you jumped at it and thought it would start a war, and even admitted you were overreacting.

the overcomplexising and circularness is almost at ffh level here right now. if you'll make another of those type posts ill forget it and you can call it a victory if you want because these are really just headache inducing to respond to
    fullmetals last post

That's much better. Pride or not i'm satisfied i at least tried. Obviously i dont like losing

Buuuut this is much better to me than the 1 line shut down on aim. Analyzed me pretty well too. The biased response was phenominal. That required some human insight to say that back.

No amount of word twisting, traps and backdoor loop logic was going to win this one i guess. Yes i will agree once more, i overreacted. I saw something i didnt like, i said wtf, people said who cares, so i made it a big deal. Ouchness.

Hopefully next time this happens it can be on something significant and opinionated instead of me doing something stupid and trying to justify it.

Good show tim. :*
    yes i said i would have conceded. i said i'd concede because you were being thick and circular and such. it was meant to give you self doubt and give me some kind of moral high ground. apparently it worked, if you wanted to you could have just made another one of those big posts and walked away winning, but since i said that i made you think you were wrong yourself.

and dont take this up the ass. im not trying to insult you or piss you off here. just trying to bring it up once and for all because it gets brought up constantly.

actually here is the one page where the whole argument takes place

DECIDE FOR YOURSELF WHO IS THE VICTOR. if everyone says fullmetal won i will never bring it up again. http://pdream.proboards48.com/index....431878&page=18

I'd say tim won that one judging solely off the last post. Deciding to stop an argument doesn't mean you lose, the other guy could be thick headed and not shut the fuck up despite the fact their logic is flawed and they sound like a 12 year old (http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/view...0453203&page=4 case and point).

I'm not sure why either of you care.

i never cared much, i just brought up "i beat fullmetal" as a joke but then when someone makes a retaliatory post like he did just a couple posts up a feel the need to BRING IT UP AGAIN!!

I thought you were joking around, but this made me reconsider.

i always was joking around, but fullmetals latest post pretty much tore be down completely with EVERYTHING YOU SAID WAS WRONG AND EVERYTHING I SAID WAS RIGHT so i felt like getting this score settled once and for all!

Tim, in respect for Adam's feelings, maybe you shouldn't bring it up. Just out of respect.

i would hardly ever bring it up if he never made retaliatory posts like
    I proved i was correct on what i was talking about. Tim was totally off topic and attacking me instead of talking about the issue i was talking about. Then he has the balls to walk around saying 1-0 against me? Hardly.
    dont take it up the ass and take it like the joke its meant to be ugh. its not like a bring it up just to piss him off, or even just to rattle his chain or whatever. its just a joking thing like hehe i beat the forums best arguer in a small topic that is meaningless and no one really cares about. it was a stupid topic and its not like i think im totally above him because i won this one little meaningless thing no one cares about.

I'm not saying that you didn't win or whatever. I don't care who won personally. But obviously he's bothered by it, and so I think it would be nice if no one mentioned it. You can have another triumph later.

take it to IM, I'd hate to see this thread ravaged by a titan clash ><"

I don't intend on getting in an argument.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

What the keeper said. ^

keeper?

I wouldn't do shit like this if tim wouldn't say it anymore. First time i never made any retaliating posts til one day he started telling walrus he beat me in every thread they were about to debate on.

Fuck you guys i totally won that i'm not being a thick headed moron.

You guys are thick headed. No one sees what i see. I don't understand how you can be so god damn dense. Look. I was on topic. He was not. He never responded to any of my points with anything other than personal attacks. The last post felt like a friendship card got played against me. I made a totally new thread on it explaining it and no one even bothered. In all terms of debating standards i kicked the shit out of him. It was because he never responded to points, only attacked me. If you guys can't see that then lots of luck to you.

I'm done fuck this shit.

n all terms of debating standards i kicked the shit out of him.
    except when you said i was right

okay thats the last joke relating to this on me. from now on the debate is stricken from the record and never happened.

DSX

That would be a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    I wouldn't do shit like this if tim wouldn't say it anymore. First time i never made any retaliating posts til one day he started telling walrus he beat me in every thread they were about to debate on.

Fuck you guys i totally won that i'm not being a thick headed moron.

You guys are thick headed. No one sees what i see. I don't understand how you can be so god damn dense. Look. I was on topic. He was not. He never responded to any of my points with anything other than personal attacks. The last post felt like a friendship card got played against me. I made a totally new thread on it explaining it and no one even bothered. In all terms of debating standards i kicked the shit out of him. It was because he never responded to points, only attacked me. If you guys can't see that then lots of luck to you.

I'm done fuck this shit.

I don't even know what the argument was supposed to be about. Judging solely off the last points I'd say tim had the more effective response, but that's the only criteria I've used.

Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast