Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1589

Thread: A thread: Pseudo Blog

  1. #1301
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    ?

    What Eve said and what you said she addressed doesn't match.

    I already responded to what you were saying anyway Mario, some people don't want things like a family so they don't need to date/marry.

  2. #1302
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    I'll rep the first person to find my grandma rant, because the laundry thing happened again today and i have new material but do not want to repeat myself.

    Go go gadget forumite search!

  3. #1303
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eve View Post
    i like relationships but i dont like it when people completely abandon their friends for the boyfriend/girlfriend.

    nicola is painted inside your head





    stupid vampires

  4. #1304
    Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground
    Posts
    3,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    Blah.

    My grandmother is a woman in her late 70s. She's under 5 feet tall and her old skin hangs off her face.

    She's a racist like most old people, when blatant racism was acceptable. My mom (her daughter) constantly tells her to stop referring to them as colored folk / niggers. My grandma has a subtle yet annoying accent which you will never hear until she says the word "wash" in some tense. Only she does not say "wash". She says "worshed". It's kinda funny, but kinda psychotic hate inducing at the same time.

    In november of 2006 my mom came to me and says:

    mom~ your dad wants grandma to move in. how do you feel about it?
    me~ my opinion doesn't matter so who cares. not trying to be some pity monger, just sayin that's the truth.
    mom~ your opinion DOES matter adam you live in this house too.
    me~ ok then i don't want her here. any extra people we have ever had live with us only piss us off. (i proceeded to cite examples to back my claim here)
    mom~ i see your point, i'll talk it over with your father.

    Next morning i'm told my grandmother is moving in soon. Haaaaaaa. Keep in mind this was my fathers idea.

    Grandmama lives with us for a couple weeks, i rarely see her and my mom is happy and my dad is cool with it because he's shafting the fuck out of her for rent. I personally could not ask my family for money if they needed a place to stay, but then again i'm not married with in laws so i don't know the mindset.

    A few weeks further down, the shit starts happening. My grandma who is a HEAVY smoker, smokes in the house. For some unholy reason she decided to do all the house work and i was berated by my mom to stop her and tried, but my grandma started doing all the house chores at 3am (she sleeps during the day) and i never had a chance. Problem is she is so fucking old she can't do things correctly anymore. All of our dishes look like they never got washed, and whatever else she does is not noticable since she does it so poorly.

    My parents are the funniest part of all of this. They constantly bitch about her and everything, but never to her face. Always behind her back, and they don't do anything to prevent it. They always put on smiles when they talk to her even though she makes retarded jokes and is your standard annoying old person. Grandma will walk into the kitchen and say "garbage was full so i says...i says...time to take it OUT! hehehehehee *lung racking smokers cough*". You know what? No, not even that. it's a laugh like "kekekekekeke" or something. It's boistorous, yet not normal. Of course everyone but me laughs along with it. Like i said, they fucking HATE her now. And they don't say shit, which is just dumb.

    Grandma has always been a bitch too. With a big smile she will criticize unfairly. My mom works 8-10 hours a day, comes home and my grandma will say "oh i thought you would have done something useful and made dinner by now". My mom just chuckles then leaves. Upstairs she throws a tantrum, chews me and my dad out instead, then has a nervous breakdown. Mmmm yes i love it.

    As i said, she's just an annoying person. She treats me like her personal driver, but i don't play that. If she needs me to take her somewhere i avoid her all day and since she is too old to walk up stairs constantly. She has my phone number, and will call me but i don't answer. Bitch has called me at all hours of the morning before, even if i'm asleep. Fuck that. That's about as far as it goes for me. I tell my mom i didn't want her here so she's not my problem. Harsh and undeserving, but needed. Grandmother thinks shes pretty slick too. She'll say "i need to get some medication" then when we're out she will say "oh i need to go to the store too". It's a trend, she ends up trying to shanghai me into a day of service. I don't bite on that bait though. I tell her to give me the list or something and i get it on my own time. The reason being when she's out in public for some unholy reason she always needs to use the bathroom when we get there, even though the house is 5 fucking minutes away, and we left 5 fucking minutes ago. I don't know how many old people you've dealt with, but mine has "walking gas", and you can figure out what i mean beyond sugar coating. It's loud and embarassing, i'll say that much.

    I got in massive trouble for yelling at her once. Dinner is horrible with her. She makes all the dumbass jokes, but does something i can not stand. It's one of my biggest hatreds someone can do. I fucking hate it when people watch me eat. I have no idea why. I just do not like someone to fucking eyeball me when i am putting sustenance in my oral hatch. It pisses me off, makes me uneasy, and i can't eat. My grandma does this constantly. She will always watch me eat. My dad does too for that matter, fuck both of them. I got in trouble for telling her to do something along the lines of "step the fuck back" once, and another time she did a pseudo-rapist move to me. I was eating, and she ran her skeletal claw down my spine so lightly it felt like a ghouls touch. I was chilled to the bone, and very bluntly said "do not touch me". There's a huge difference between "don't touch me" and "do not touch me". Probably because i mugged her when i said it my mom yelled at me. They all had a joke afterwards about it to play it off, but i don't give a fuck.

    The best part is my dad i think. He's the one that wanted her here, but he's the one complaining the most. My dads an overreactive whining cunt, i'll start with that. My nose is way sharper than his yet he can smell her cigarette smoke all day? No, sorry that does not work. So instead of telling grandma to fucking SMOKE OUTSIDE, he buys air freshener and drowns the house in it every day. Do you see a trend yet? Problems that aren't addressed, only complained about. Do you see why i bitch about people that do that?

    Another post for another time is my dad, but today i was inspired to write this because of this event.

    Fridays the laundry room is OFF FUCKING LIMITS because my dad is an idiot like that. The reason it's offlimits is because he does laundry on fridays. 5 outfits, essentially. It's 90 minutes of laundry at the max. But no, no one else can do laundry because when my dad decides to do his is whenever he feels like it. Some fridays he comes home and does it when he gets in the door. Others he doesn't even do laundry at all and does it saturday. The point is the laundry machines are OFF LIMITS on fridays because my dad is stupid, as i said.

    But my grandma lives here now.

    Every friday. My grandmother. Will do laundry. It's not even the early morning when my dad won't be here, she waits until the afternoon and he's off work. She was told a few times not to by my mom who catches shit from my whiney dad who will not say it to grandmothers face, yet she obviously ignores it to spite him. This friday was no different. As soon as my dad gets home, less than minutes after he gets home, my grandma goes to the laundry room to tie it up. I don't know what psychological warfare is going on here, but it is fucking hilarious.

    That's when this post was inspired. My dad walks his 50 year old shirtless self holding a joint and stands into the hallway. He stood in the hallway and waited for me. I know this because i heard him outside when i was downstairs and making food. He stood in the hall until i came up, and waited til he saw me, then proceeded to throw a tantrum. He asks me "is that your grandmother?!". "Yes" i say. He responds "Oh that's fucking PERFECT. Friday is MY LAUNDRY DAY". 10 minutes later my dad gets all of his clothes together and throws them in the laundry room in some mini fit then starts slamming doors and pacing the house to slam more doors.

    The reason this is funny is because my dad was not planning on doing laundry at the time. If he does not do it when he gets home, he won't do it until tomorrow. He was just looking for a reason to bitch. My dad is another post entirely though.

    Pointless life drama is fun eh?
    Page 44
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

  5. #1305
    PD's Favorite Anti-Hero
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Planet Namek.
    Posts
    9,271

    Default

    Shit after page 4 I quit.
    \(_o)/
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

  6. #1306
    Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground
    Posts
    3,621

    Default

    Quitters never win, and winners never quit, Chrizz
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

  7. #1307
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    Point taken.

  8. #1308
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderzLegacy View Post
    Page 44
    Response number would be easier, my post per page settings are different than yours. Blog has 45 pages for me.

  9. #1309
    Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground
    Posts
    3,621

    Default

    Oh. Forgot about that.

    with me it has 54 :| well whatever
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

  10. #1310
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    It's not easy posting on forums sometimes.

    Someone in my position who has a reputation and a dominating aura has a massive target on his back. Not just in online life, but offline as well.

    Online i'm hyped up to be a mastermind, great at arguing and having superior intelligence. It's only natural to get long winded fights instead of simple "stfu FM". Everyone always has something to prove by trying to best me at something, anything really. While it's flattering for a while it gets annoying. I feel like Bruce Lee getting challenged to street fights every time i leave to buy groceries. So what this means is any time there is a subtle problem, people will try and fight me over it so they can say they beat FM.

    That happens in offline too, but this one is more prominant. It started in school. My friends would tell our other friends "adams fuckin smart dude" and after that i would constantly be challenged to battles of knowledge. Of course i'd be winning, so that only makes people more determined to keep trying.

    Along with the sudden realization that people are out to prove something against me, i'm also in one of those situations where if i disagree with someone they get pissed off. If i get mad people do that thing where they get mad i'm mad and act like i can't get mad. It's pretty gay but i dont mind bitching about it.

    Truth be told, i am tired of it. Very, very tired.

  11. #1311
    Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground
    Posts
    3,621

    Default

    That sucks. I'm pretty smart, but not enough to have a reputation for it, and people trying to beat me in knowledge competitions or something.

    I suppose it goes along with that whole thing of someone's point of strength being their point of weakness... Well, except that's not the same thing...

    Phoo, I can never put what I want to say into words. |
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

  12. #1312
    happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    classified
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    It's not easy posting on forums sometimes.

    Someone in my position who has a reputation and a dominating aura has a massive target on his back. Not just in online life, but offline as well.

    Online i'm hyped up to be a mastermind, great at arguing and having superior intelligence. It's only natural to get long winded fights instead of simple "stfu FM". Everyone always has something to prove by trying to best me at something, anything really. While it's flattering for a while it gets annoying. I feel like Bruce Lee getting challenged to street fights every time i leave to buy groceries. So what this means is any time there is a subtle problem, people will try and fight me over it so they can say they beat FM.

    That happens in offline too, but this one is more prominant. It started in school. My friends would tell our other friends "adams fuckin smart dude" and after that i would constantly be challenged to battles of knowledge. Of course i'd be winning, so that only makes people more determined to keep trying.

    Along with the sudden realization that people are out to prove something against me, i'm also in one of those situations where if i disagree with someone they get pissed off. If i get mad people do that thing where they get mad i'm mad and act like i can't get mad. It's pretty gay but i dont mind bitching about it.

    Truth be told, i am tired of it. Very, very tired.
    Im sorry fm, i was one of these people you speak of but not to say that i am better but to become better by challenging the best. I have this dillema but in a different context instead of battles of knowledge i am challenged to battle of strength, its very hard to fend off 30 or more attackers.
    Greatness Reincarnated

  13. #1313
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,806

    Default

    hahahaha @ jimmy
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  14. #1314
    happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    classified
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    I dont find the humor in that, it gets boring beating an army of people after a while.
    Greatness Reincarnated

  15. #1315
    Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    It's not easy posting on forums sometimes.

    Someone in my position who has a reputation and a dominating aura has a massive target on his back. Not just in online life, but offline as well.

    Online i'm hyped up to be a mastermind, great at arguing and having superior intelligence. It's only natural to get long winded fights instead of simple "stfu FM". Everyone always has something to prove by trying to best me at something, anything really. While it's flattering for a while it gets annoying. I feel like Bruce Lee getting challenged to street fights every time i leave to buy groceries. So what this means is any time there is a subtle problem, people will try and fight me over it so they can say they beat FM.

    That happens in offline too, but this one is more prominant. It started in school. My friends would tell our other friends "adams fuckin smart dude" and after that i would constantly be challenged to battles of knowledge. Of course i'd be winning, so that only makes people more determined to keep trying.

    Along with the sudden realization that people are out to prove something against me, i'm also in one of those situations where if i disagree with someone they get pissed off. If i get mad people do that thing where they get mad i'm mad and act like i can't get mad. It's pretty gay but i dont mind bitching about it.

    Truth be told, i am tired of it. Very, very tired.
    rest assured, you were in the right in that thread

  16. #1316
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    People have a strange way of showing support then, Rebecca.

    Just hear checking PMs, don't mind me folks. Occasionally coming on to pull a blog entry out to bait in pseudo's on gaia.

    Peace.

  17. #1317
    Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground
    Posts
    3,621

    Default

    Come back anytime. Our service is usually relatively friendly! ^_^'
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

  18. #1318
    Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    People have a strange way of showing support then, Rebecca.

    Just hear checking PMs, don't mind me folks. Occasionally coming on to pull a blog entry out to bait in pseudo's on gaia.

    Peace.
    if you're referring to me, I did make a post in response to your argument, but dogar edited it. it's better for me just not to get involved anyway because my posts would be edited and it really wouldn't add up to anything.

  19. #1319
    OH.........SHIT! TheUnown5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In a country,in a state, in a home, in a room...
    Posts
    881

    Default

    Both dogar and pikatwo(I think they're the same guy)are always editing other peoples posts and it's so annoying.-.-"
    Final Fantasy XII:
    Hell Wyrm
    9 MILLION HP BOSS
    Defeated in 2 hours.

    I'm a Final Fantasy Freak,go figure.

    Weapons i'm working on:

    Tournesol

    -------
    Lv.72 Vaan
    Lv.72 Basch
    Lv.72 Ashe

  20. #1320
    PD's Favorite Anti-Hero
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Planet Namek.
    Posts
    9,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnown5 View Post
    Both dogar and pikatwo(I think they're the same guy)are always editing other peoples posts and it's so annoying.-.-"
    Totally off topic and unnecessary. You obviously don't have a clue of what you speak of.
    \(_o)/
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

  21. #1321
    OH.........SHIT! TheUnown5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In a country,in a state, in a home, in a room...
    Posts
    881

    Default

    You know nothing!*flies into the shadows*
    Final Fantasy XII:
    Hell Wyrm
    9 MILLION HP BOSS
    Defeated in 2 hours.

    I'm a Final Fantasy Freak,go figure.

    Weapons i'm working on:

    Tournesol

    -------
    Lv.72 Vaan
    Lv.72 Basch
    Lv.72 Ashe

  22. #1322
    PD's Favorite Anti-Hero
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Planet Namek.
    Posts
    9,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnown5 View Post
    You know nothing!*flies into the shadows*
    Says TheUnown5...
    \(_o)/
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

  23. #1323
    Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    477

    Default

    ahahaha, I'm sure Pikatwo will pleased to hear that.

  24. #1324
    Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground
    Posts
    3,621

    Default

    My little brother thought Pikatwo and I were the same person once... >_>

    Unown5 is someone who really needs to stay out of the misc...
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

  25. #1325
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    Just to get our feet wet again, let's examine some stuff i hate.

    The first will be pictures. Photographs are a great way to save moments in time to reflect on years down the road so you can fool yourself into thinking you did anything worth a shit in life. For some higher than my understanding(otherwise known as retarded) reason, people are incapable of posing normally for a picture. Sometimes a cute pose or something goofy with your eyes can happen, but for the life of me i do not understand why people have to take provocative poses.

    Guys making a V with their fingers and a tongue hanging out, which to you kids that don't know is supposed to reference oral sex on a female. Virgins who have never even had a girlfriend, or lame white frat boys that are drunk because they fit in that way, are acting like morons. Could probably make that pose with your mom in the shot and she wouldn't even understand it. Would end up calling your friends or a psychologist to find out if you're involved in some sort of gang and that is your symbol for it. Frankly, you're quite dumb looking down there as i gaze at you from my high horse. And to boot, if any girl found that hot, she's a whore carrying disease and you don't want that. Or maybe you do? Hey you already messed up in this picture, the least you could do is catch a fatal disease doing what you're trying to show !

    Girls are just as bad. One night they get drunk at a party and that same asshole as before starts snapping photos, this time of the ladies instead of the frat boys. The girls instead though might even make the same dumb oral sex shit, but they also act like they're feeling up on another girl. You and i both know you aren't a lesbian, stop giving everyone false hopes. Besides the only hot lesbians are the bisexuals or any decent looking porn star, REAL lesbians are usually pretty gross. Again you have whore written all over you, i don't want that and you shouldn't either. Keep it away.

    Then sometimes you're a couple. The females in couples will try to enslave a guy, and there is evidence of it in the pictures. The guy always holds the girl, she wears a sun bonnette, he has fuckhead-esque looking spiked hair encased in permacement gel that makes me want to flay him alive, he wears puka (pucca? however the fuck) shells as a necklace, and sunglasses are resting on his forehead. With big smiles of perfect teeth, the woman looks somewhat bashful even though her deceiving seductress self set up this whole situation, and the puppet(boyfriend) has a massive ego smile, holds the camera out with one hand and puts his other around the girl then takes the picture. The only thing that seems different in all of these generic photo's are shirt colors. The faces are the same. Shit it might even be the same couple just different shirts, you would fool me there.

    Any photo more than a year old looks like it was snapped in the 80's, and that is all i can say about that. Point being, photo's you don't want to see because you were at the fucking place, bringing up stories you heard at least more times than you can count on one hand already.

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    TLDR

    Whichever variation of it you choose. TLDR is an acronym for "too long didn't read". It's the textbook troll response on the interweb to posts longer than 3 words. Pseudo puppet masters who think you're going to scream "RAGE OF THE RED TIGER! UNLEASH!!" and toss your computer out of the window because they blew off what they later troll as your hard work. Doesn't work that way.

    Personally i have more fun writing it and reading it over than probably any of you get just reading it. I get a sense of accomplishment from it, and the fact it owns you so much that you play it off like you ignore it, makes me even happier. The reason being, even if a few people do troll it, a LOT of people still read the entire thing before posting TLDR. Evidence? A busy thread with quick response time and activity, you post a TLDR style post, and you guesstimate how long it takes to read. About 3-5 minutes depending, and go figure no activity for that amount of time until TLDR happens. Most likely it's the troll.

    A waste of time to make lengthy posts? Hardly. Am i speaking in questions? Yes i am. Do you want me to stop? Mayhaps i shall. If you delete them i get sent the message you read it, didn't like what you read and got rid of it. The annoying part of TLDR is that people aren't being honest about it.

    For me being honest, it's quite annoying that people can act so lazy in these perameters. In a world of short hand via the interweb, you become even MORE lazy when someone posts something that requires you to pay attention for more than 10 seconds because you're too busy wanting to respond with LOL or something to drag it out to 18 posts longer than it needs to be. Being a bit selfish are we? HMM? This sorta makes a nice segway into our next topic.

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Conversations. Quite annoying. I don't know about your friends, but mine have the dumbest ways of talking to each other.

    And what i mean by that is someone will say something, and instead of a direct response they get no response and the other people just start talking. Usually it's because people can't listen and just love talking about themselves. I'll make it a cool example. Our players will be anonymous, and initialled as A, R, S, and M (oooo S&M!!). Keep in mind there is no time lapse here, these sentences are coming out like it's normal conversation with no breaks.

    S: San francisco tomorrow?
    A: blah i'd like to go but i have a lot of work to catch up on.
    S: Dude i am so dope at this game.
    R: I have to get up in 3 hours i think i'm just going to stay up all night.
    M: Hey A do you wanna come help me with <event> this weekend?
    A: What time?
    M: Sorry i wasn't paying attention, what?
    A: What time do you need me?
    S: I am too fuckin dope dude.
    R: I have hockey at 5am and football after school because i'm an athlete.
    M: Alright i just got back, i went to get some water. So A can you help me?
    A: Really is anyone even paying attention to each other here?
    S: I am TOO FUCKIN GOOD MAN!! hahahahaha
    A: You guys are fags.
    S: Fuck you man.
    R: Whatever bitch.
    M: Why the fuck did you say that?
    A: Oh so you do listen.
    S: Too fuckin dope. Champion status.

    It's funny/suicide inducing. Ventrilo at 1am is lose.

Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •