Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1589

Thread: A thread: Pseudo Blog

I also hate people who make blogs.

What?

A low to mid functioning sociopath. Shadow's Avatar

Not to be stupid but, if you hate people that make blogs, why are you making one?
    "I can't explain just how it feels,
    the thoughts of my premature burial.
    Inside this oblong box I lie,
    with the hope I'll be buried alive."

http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/ind
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/tra

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnown5 View Post
    Both dogar and pikatwo(I think they're the same guy)are always editing other peoples posts and it's so annoying.-.-"
    I can't believe I missed this. You know that Dogar and I are the same person? Where's the proof? Backup your claims.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

robots cant be people, the unknown 5

Quote Originally Posted by DNA Experiment EX001 (Shadow XD) View Post
    Not to be stupid but, if you hate people that make blogs, why are you making one?
    are you serious? you're serious aren't you. i have a feeling you're serious.

he's serious alright

mmm

Whoever S is sounds PRETTY COOL. What a boaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    mmm
    this is umbreon, fullmetal. hes gone through about 3 different accounts trying to get people to like him. to his credit hes much less abrasive this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Whoever S is sounds PRETTY COOL. What a boaster.
    S should be self explanitory.

Advanced Trainer

Are your friends stoners?

no, but if they were that would explain their behavior much better than me assuming they're stupid.

what also pisses me off? people who show their teeth ALL THE FUCKING TIME. apparently jesus cursed them with not enough skin to cover their fucking mouth. they laugh, talk and even just standing around their mouth is always open and their teeth are just hanging out. stop it. they laugh and i can see teeth and gums, that should not happen. maybe a grin with some teeth sure, but seeing all 30 something teeth, tongue and throat hole is not.

Quite the good blog/rant. I approve.

this is nothing compared to what i have saved up. hypehypehype

itll be underwhelming im sure

probably.

haha fire cheif randy johnson

this teachers name is heather bystrom, not quite the same

So my ex girlfriend tried to get back together with me.

She used to call me when she was high, and it was pretty annoying. After a while she got into one of those moods where she felt guilty for everything and kept apologizing, then started begging to get back together with me. Every time i told her no she would cry and plead.

Just as a test i spent a day with her a few months back. Within hours she was doing the same stuff that made me not like her in the first place. I explained this is why it wouldn't work. Well i said what was happening was why, i didn't go in depth as to my reasoning because hey people can't handle direct criticism. So instead of getting yelled at for being unreasonable, i got yelled at for being vague. Lovely. I took her home, but she would cry on the way because she finally realized how bad she messed up with me.

A wiser Adam did not fall into this trap. I actually was more blunt and a bigger bastard than usual to her about it. She would cry and i would drill the point more and make her feel worse. It made me feel pretty good, which should speak volumes about my character.

Her mom wanted me to get back together with her, because she knew i was the only one that could tolerate the shit she did. When she was trying to get back together with me again she rid herself of most of the qualities that made me hate her in the first place. Mainly drugs. She said she quit, then 3 days later calls me again and she was all kinds of fucked up. Again, apologies then assurance she would repent. I was unshaken, and told her no way. Then the whole test date happens. It goes horribly. Dropping a couple bad habits is one thing, but it wasn't the total personallity revamp i was needing.

To be honest that's how it should be. You shouldn't have to change majorly for someone, that's fucked. So instead a few days after that, i get another call from her. She apologized and sounded like the girl that i hated again because she was a drug addict again. This time she was doing crack! Yayness. Same rhetoric too, this bullshit of "it's only experimentation and you only have one chance to live". Once is an experiment. Multiple times a day/week is an addiction, but who is to split hairs?

Her mom was reported to say "he'll come around" in response to my refusal to accept her back. Her best friend even IMed me a few times on aim. She tried to convince me to give ex a second chance too, and then gave me a link to a very nice LIVEJOURNAL entry she wrote, pertaining to me. Mayhaps i will dig it up and show you next time i am on the subject.

Oh and since she stopped trying to get me and went back to being her normal self, she hasn't talked to me once since that day about 3 months ago. Not that i miss her or anything, but i just find people do cute things like that. Though i did like the massive ego stroking i got for the time period.

Advanced Trainer

I remember that Live Journal entry, it's in my PMs some where.

Do you think she'll cry back to you again?

Well don't post it prematurely. You premature poster.

and no, i don't think she will. once she dates another guy she'll calm the fuck down. i'm actually amazed she hasn't had a child yet or something.

Advanced Trainer

I wasn't going to unless you said. But now I think I will.

post edited!

Advanced Trainer

I just want to rant kthanx

My friends are terrible friends. I have a lot, but I'm not close to any one of them 'cause we have very few things in common. Want me to name some things?

-- Boys
    -- Clothes
    -- Shopping
    -- Going to the mall to hang out

We don't even have similar tastes in music. Yeah, I like rap because I listen to it all the time at school and whatnot, but they just have.. terrible taste. Worst then me. None like anime, none like pokemon 'cept in a joke, and they always insist on liking horribly ugly black guys or emo guys. Which I hate both; and refuse to date them.

Also, you can't talk to them about anything. I don't understand. Most of them idiots, and will try to "understand my pain" whenever I'm down. They can't. So, at school or in public, I'm extremely cheerful and fun. It's ALWAYS been like that, I've never been depressed afront of my friends. I just am when I'm alone at home (lol emo).

One of them likes to think she's a top of everyone, by boasting about how OMG SHE HAS A HOT BOYFRIEND AND GOOD GRADES and brings me down all the time. It's like, "kthanx bitch, sorry that i dont date random fucktards at school" and she loves to call herself rich and wonderful when actually she's a complete bitch and has less money then me. And that's not saying a lot.

A normal conversation with her:

"So yeah, me and S HUGGED THE OTHER DAY"
    "That's wonderful."
    "Yeah. And OMG HE'S SO HOT."
    "Cool, cool. Yeah, he's like, pretty hot, I guess."
    "I JUST GOT AN A ON THE TEST. WHAT DID YOU GET?"
    "A B."
    "HAAHAHA.

No lie. She's REALLY like that. For a week I thought it was just a little phase since she just started highschool and got a new boyfriend. It's like.. argggg. Shut up.

this sounds like the same sort of problems i gripe about concerning my friends. friends suck.

Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast