Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread: Pseudo Blog

so adam, what's next on the list for pseudo blog updates?

DSX

Hopefully he's cooled off enough to continue.

@ squid i only announced what the point was no less than 3 times. why do you think im so pissed off? no one is following what im saying. i also made a new thread trying to get it settled once and for all like tims doing now but no one bothered to read.

guys, honestly. pay better attention in school. learn english next time if you want to coin in on something like this. everyone that put in an opinion on this had no idea at all what they were talking about and really need to read over the stuff i said in here and if you feel like it dig up that other thread where i tried to do what tims doing now.

i dont care if its stricken, i really dont. it can happen i dont care. i only care when you toss it in my face JOKING OR OTHERWISE. that's not cool at all. explain the logic to me. you know it pisses me off, yet you keep doing it. why? i dont get it.

i am the only person on earth that can state a point, stay on topic, back it with examples and reasons and logic and facts and popular opinion (sometimes) and i'm still not right, meanwhile my other discussion companion can be off topic, never disprove anything i say, not have facts, not have logic, and only do some passive aggressive talk while i punch holes in everything they say, and they even say "fuck this i'm not responding" and people say i lost. it doesn't matter what the reason is folks, when you say you're done you're done. you cant say "yea it was gay so i didnt want to do it anymore" and be correct. it's not because i'm wrong either. people need to understand how this kind of thing works, because obviously no one does but me.

this is a massive amount of bullshit guys. this is also why i'm not even bothering with any sort of discussion of opinions anymore. not worth it at all. have fun if someone else tries to set you straight when you need it, because i definately pull punches and play nicer than most.

yea i conceded to the earth and everyone on it, be happy.

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

I understand the point of why you're mad - which is fucking ridiculous - but what the original subject was I had no idea. And there's no way I'm going to read over a huge thread just so you can reach closure on an issue that had no reason to be taken seriously in the first place. Learn to let it go for fuck sake. If this is the kind of stuff you get mad about I can see why people play it off. The rest is just sort of a nonsensical ego trip and I'm just going to ignore it.

none of this has anything to do with you at all squid i dont see why you're involving yourself. it's not aimed at you and you arent included in what i said. and as for letting stuff go, again i repeat myself, i let this go the first 3 times but when tim keeps bringing it up then i'm not the one that's at fault. he brings it up, i disprove him because he's wrong. somehow that makes me the one that screwed up? that logic escapes me too. same story every time. "LOL i slaughtered adam". i say no you didnt, i do it calmly the first time. then he starts saying other stuff resembling his first statement over and over til i lose my cool and people say i'm overreacting. learn some empathy please before you start talking.

if you really want to play like that then tell me what pisses you off so i can say it's ridiculous and say you're ego tripping on your responses to play them off. don't get in my face with that shit. you said yourself you have the same problem i do where people play it off when you're pissed so why do it to me?

Actually your last several responses have been directed toward me, so clearly this does involve me. The only reason I get on your case about this is because he's just kidding, and you blew it way out of proportion. I could understand if it was something of even a little more magnitude but as it stands its over reacting en fucking masse. Just chill out man.

my responses were to your questions. the way you were on my case made it seem like you felt i was talking shit to you directly when i wasn't.

regardless, i didnt blow this out of proportion. i'm responding with the force needed to get this out of the air and it's working. you don't know that i always ask politely to cut it out. i dont go straight to omgstfuihatelife. i say hey tim cool out. he says "SLAUGHTERED" in caps. i say seriously man stop it. he says it again. i say this is pissing me off shut up and everyone says "adam he's just joking". no, i'm not overreacting. he needs to have some respect and stop making a joke like that. it obviously pisses me off, but he keeps doing it because he knows it does. that's just wrong.

it only came to this because the whole forum erupted this time instead of calmly discussing it like the first 2 times i asked people to, so blame them.

for the god knows what time, i used this as an EXAMPLE of something LARGER. read the first post and don't dare call it ego centered. if people want to split hairs we can use backdoor logic and pseudo psychology to rip apart everything everyone does. i prayed that people had some common sense but that doesn't seem to be the case, so i have to spell everything out like this so people understand.

Console yourself in examples of all the times you've beaten him, it really didn't have to come to this. Do you mean the first post in the thread or your rant, because I've already read the latter. I feel bad about bitching you out man but the bottom of your response is vaguely directed and antagonizing, if you're going to tell me that I'm sticking my nose where it's not supposed to be and follow up with a tongue in cheek insult then I retaliation is warranted by all means.

yea it was the latter. the only reason i said dont get in my face with that shit is because i've seen you complain about the same thing i did before about not being able to get mad and it was weird that you would do it to me even though you hated it.

no insults were purposely said on my part. all i was saying is anyone can get mad about something and it seems petty to someone else, and i always have that question to say back when someone says something like that. i would bet cash money that there's something that pisses you or anyone off to no end that would seem totally ridiculous to me, it's just a fact of life.

again, it did have to come to this. i need him to shut the hell up about it and he finally did. AGAIN, i never started it, he did. it's not my fault to respond. you say my response is overdone and that's really a perspective difference.

Regardless, there's a limit to when that's acceptable. If I dropped a book and started ranting about filthy jews I wouldn't really expect any compassion. But if you want to classify it as a perspective difference that's fine.

Wow. Just wow. Pick a better analogy. Also why the hell are you trying to play judge and jury? I've been done for a while but people keep talking so that's why this comes this far. Don't get in my face with that shit, and sit your ass down you're done. Stop acting like i said "Yea squid doesn't know english and doesnt understand shit because he's a moron. My beef isn't really with god it's me just creating drama and i'm trolling squid". No man, i was answering your questions. You're acting like i was just shortly ago. You're making a big deal out of what someone else thinks is insignificant, and you really need to stop. I said i was done a while ago, and again that analogy was just disgusting. You're comparing 2 extremes right there. My beef and my response to said beef were on topic. I didn't do one thing then start talking about something totally irrelevant.

I find it ironic you accuse me of bringing extremes into this when you just stretched what I said to means that were neither said or implied. I'm not playing anything, and I really was just trying to get you to relax about this. But now you want to act like a tough guy, quit trying to turn this into a pissing contest, you're not going to win back any masculinity you seem to think you've lost over the course of this thread by sounding like some kind of retarded gang banger.

One Bad Influence

we turn skeletons into goddesses says:
    dude
    this is online fighting
    it's like competing in the special olympics: no matter who wins, they're both retarded
    DSX says:
    lol
    :nigga:

DSX

You left out another part.

One Bad Influence

Hmmm...

DSX says:
    this whole tangled web
    what web?
    WHAT HAPPENED
    DSX says:
    I just got saying it
    DSX says:
    THE THREAD
    omg
    it's so excited

10 MINUTES LATER

whoa
    haha
    that made no sense

DSX

Going on any further would mess up the thread so ill end it here.

One Bad Influence

Okay.

If you weren't a friend I'd have no qualms continuing this but as it stands, I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Squid View Post
    I find it ironic you accuse me of bringing extremes into this when you just stretched what I said to means that were neither said or implied.
    I don't remember doing that. If you're referring to your analogy, all i said was it was pretty fucked up. That's not stretching.

I'm not playing anything, and I really was just trying to get you to relax about this.
    I've been relaxed. You kept instigating. That's not relaxing at all

But now you want to act like a tough guy, quit trying to turn this into a pissing contest, you're not going to win back any masculinity you seem to think you've lost over the course of this thread by sounding like some kind of retarded gang banger.

______
    ______
    ______

1) i didnt lose shit to no one, especially you.
    2) masculinity? are you joking? i wanted someone to understand what i was saying but no one did. that's what i was going for, not my manhood
    3) sigh. result to flaming now? why does that always happen? we were having a heated but intelligent and mature discussion. that all seems to be gone now. if you want to flame i'm not having part in this.
    4) i wasnt trying to make this a "pissing contest". 4srs at the start you asked me a couple questions and i answered them, then for some reason you jump in like i was directly attacking you when i wasn't. you have yourself to blame for this not me. i'm responding in kind is all, nothing more. you stop and i stop it's simple really.
    5) really. this is why i need to stop. it's too fucking easy i see all the holes and all the flaws in all these statements by everyone. i easilly point it out and it gets ignored. this is why it's not worth it at all.
    6) stop making me repeat myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Squid View Post
    If you weren't a friend I'd have no qualms continuing this but as it stands, I'm out.
    didnt see that. sounds like a plan.

sup

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

Tim, did you ever see the South Park episode where Cartman's trap binder absorbs him and turns him into a giant blob that goes around absorbing everything?

i saw it when it was new

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

Mr. Garrison is an amazing man. I'm going to have to say he's one of my favorite characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    I don't remember doing that. If you're referring to your analogy, all i said was it was pretty fucked up. That's not stretching.

I've been relaxed. You kept instigating. That's not relaxing at all

______
    ______
    ______

1) i didnt lose shit to no one, especially you.
    2) masculinity? are you joking? i wanted someone to understand what i was saying but no one did. that's what i was going for, not my manhood
    3) sigh. result to flaming now? why does that always happen? we were having a heated but intelligent and mature discussion. that all seems to be gone now. if you want to flame i'm not having part in this.
    4) i wasnt trying to make this a "pissing contest". 4srs at the start you asked me a couple questions and i answered them, then for some reason you jump in like i was directly attacking you when i wasn't. you have yourself to blame for this not me. i'm responding in kind is all, nothing more. you stop and i stop it's simple really.
    5) really. this is why i need to stop. it's too fucking easy i see all the holes and all the flaws in all these statements by everyone. i easilly point it out and it gets ignored. this is why it's not worth it at all.
    6) stop making me repeat myself.

didnt see that. sounds like a plan.
    That's why I played it off like it was imaginary, and what I was referring to was quite apparent and not absent minded flaming so I shouldn't need to point it out. And bulleting really isn't necessary, what you're saying is coherent with out over organizing. I don't know why you stoop to exaggerated reactions when you get into arguments, it doesn't help your case and it intimidates no one.

Since that was still polite I think now it's time for me to stop.

to be honest i have no idea why i bulleted stuff. it does seem rather over the top, but i always go above and beyond the call of duty.

Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast