Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1589

Thread: A thread: Pseudo Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    Mega angry blog. I have to say, it's one of your better ones though. Superb job.

And honestly, it's very accurate. If we ever decide to go to a movie, I have to get the ride for us.
    i was so pissed off last night. one of the few times i've been so mad it carries over to the next day, but i can't do anything about it except sigh in frustration.

fun fact: the better the entry in this thread, the less responses. the reason being people would rather say their problems then talk about yours, even if it's for a little while.

this one time i made one of the most thought provoking posts ever in this thread and only devil responded to it. we had a conversation about it, which was pretty cool. shows how really high end it gets.

entries like that i read and really like but never respond to

there isn't much to say anyway. "aw dude that sucks" "your friends are fags". yea.

at the start when people would say how enlightened i made them that was slammin. since then people come to expect it, so it goes without saying.

just knowing it's read and people hear my bitching makes me feel a lot better though. that and this taco bell.

adam, a really long time ago you made a post about how there is a lack of really funny female comedians. i'm not arguing with you- they're hard to find. but i found one who i thought was relatively funny and i wanted to know your opinion on her. I give you Maria Bamford.

i've seen her and i think she's pretty fuckin funny.

maybe you should gloat a little more.

MAYBE

Ellen Degenres is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    i've seen her and i think she's pretty fuckin funny.
    i like her unique style. its not the generic "loooooollll jokee building upppp PUNCHLINE LOL!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    Ellen Degenres is cool.
    sometimes.

and sometimes i gloat, but i try not to.

speaking of comedy, i got a Dane Cook album for christmas. it's damn awesome, and it had a great analogy for love.

when you're not in love, everyone you know seems to BE in love. it's like a party you weren't invited to. you're walking down the street in the rain, and you pass by this house that's having a party and you feel worse you aren't in there.

except when you're in love yourself and in the party house, you're saying "where's my fucking coat i need to get out of here".

i LOL'd at that, and many other jokes. good spent 3 hours.

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

I wouldn't sweat too much about this stuff Adam. Not like any of it will matter in the long run, you'll eventually come across people who aren't dickheads. Until then just yourself isn't that bad. Approval from people you don't really care about should never be very high on your list of priorities.

what can i say, i like to impress everyone i can. i also care about a lot of things i shouldn't.

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Why did you sign off aim if you're still posting? Get back on fool.

I know, I've been there. Isolation tends to make it all better when you've got no one else. At least in my position.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    speaking of comedy, i got a Dane Cook album for christmas. it's damn awesome, and it had a great analogy for love.

when you're not in love, everyone you know seems to BE in love. it's like a party you weren't invited to. you're walking down the street in the rain, and you pass by this house that's having a party and you feel worse you aren't in there.

except when you're in love yourself and in the party house, you're saying "where's my fucking coat i need to get out of here".

i LOL'd at that, and many other jokes. good spent 3 hours.
    i NEEEEED THAT

<3 dane cook

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Squid View Post
    Why did you sign off aim if you're still posting? Get back on fool.

I know, I've been there. Isolation tends to make it all better when you've got no one else. At least in my position.
    i signed off as i was wrapping up my posting. i went and passed out 30 seconds later.

An afterlife would be cool. Even though a lot of us are skeptical of one, having one would be very awesome. I'd like it to be like heaven because a paradise in the clouds seems like the most fun for my senses.

If i died an old man, i'd ask for my spirit form to be a younger me. Probably 18-21 like i am now, maybe a bit younger. What i'd do in this afterlife is some massive RPing. All my fantasies, whatever they may be, i'd do them.

Then when i wasn't RPing i'd watch clips of my own life from some sort of 3rd person camera perspective, and i'd maybe relive certain parts and see what would have happened if i had chosen differently at my major life decisions. I'm sure i'm not the only one to wish they had a mulligan or 2 to use during this lifetime.

Between all that, i'd watch the lives of other people through this same 3rd person camera set up. In a cloudy movie theater even. All of them simple pleasures, but after some thinking i felt these would be the most fun for me to do for the rest of eternity.

Was that a blog?

they aren't always massive text bricks.

The idea of the RPing reminds me of

Advanced Trainer

I'll rant about Highschool, I suppose. I mean, a lot of the classes are just atrocious and they make me quite upset just thinking about them. >_>

Physics class:

It's probably the worst class in the entire highschool life. I don't even quite understand WHY I'm taking it my freshman year, none the less any year. It's extremely hard, and the only class I'm struggling with. Enough from that part, it hurts even worst to do terrible because the teacher actually really really cares about. Every day he gives me an hour speech about how "I'm a lovely, young lady that can do whatever I set my mind to! I can be a model one day, a scientist, an actress, maybe even an astronaut!" AND it doesn't help that he's pretty attractive (hawt actually) for a 24 year old new teacher. He gets really nervous when I talk to him, basically because he knows me and my friend Gail thinks he's hawt.

Aerobics:

If your school doesn't have this class, it's just P.E. with only females that have to run a mile every day and do over two hours of just push ups. It's terrible and it makes me so soar every day. Worst part is, the running wasn't even bad about two months. Not even the many curl ups, videos, and things that make me sweat and want to die. It's that the teacher is a complete bitch and a lesbian. Why would they make a gay oriented woman a female P.E. teacher? I don't understand! She's in the locker room with us, where the majority girls sometimes change their bras to make it more comfortable. It's like WHAD DA FUCK.

I have story to tell of her to. See, my best friend -- Amanda -- is in the class, right? Well, in another P.E. class she has she over worked them for the past month because a small group of teeny boppin' whores were in the back chatting about god knows what. So, Amanda told the principle and then my teacher got all bitchy and PMSey and worked US harder. WHAT THE FUCK. And my principle (the stupid nymph of a woman) just said to me when I talked to her in private, "Well, it's her class, Kelsi, and she can do whatever she wants with it. It's not like she's doing anything against the law".

The only good thing is that I met my best friend in that class and it's the only class I had with her. And now, I'm out of that class. Even though I'm pretty sure I bombed the exam, there for I more likely failed the whole thing all together.

American Government:

All and all, I enjoy the subject of the class. We discuss about the election quite a lot and the teacher is pretty cool in general (even though he seriously doesn't like me). The only bad thing about is this: the flaming bastards that like to debate over the gayest issues. It isn't even just that, they do it terribly.

"OBAMA IS BLACK AND I THINK WE NEED A CHANGE IN THE GOVERMENT"

First off, a race isn't going to change the government. It's the political party, even though the nigger chick probably had no clue what political parties are. They're all really annoying, only a few kids actually should be allowed to put their 2 cents in. For reals, man.

Cliques:

It's weird, I'm actually not secluded from any cliques. So, for once, you'll be hearing it from the other side of highschool. The chick that everyone actually likes for some fucking weird reason (probably my looks and that I'm very very flexible to my personality). There are plenty of cliques, and I'm friends with at least one of them so I get the gossip (aren't I lovely?).

The most popular one is probably the Skaters. They're extremely annoying, wearing Fall Out Boy t-shirts, and half of them don't even skate. They just own one and walk about trying to be the shit. They grow their hair out, wear eyeliner, boy pants, and hit on the girls constantly. The girls are sluts, and make good things terrible (Hello Kitty, Disney shit). They always always put the same thing on their Myspace profiles (lolol). Here's this fag Micheal (who's obsessed with me and my friend Amanda, desperate):

My name is Michael.
    I prefer to use the nickname "Cone".
    I love to play games with people's heads and frustrate them to no end.
    I don't believe in God or belong to a religion.
    Im kind of shy. Not a real talker at first.
    I don't dress a certain way or have a real social label.
    Just like everyone else, I have my troubles so don't take it personally.
    I like to occasionally skate. Im not that good. Kinda bad actually.
    My favorite band changes frequently.
    Silverstein is the most amazing band ever. Pure inspiration .
    I'm not afraid to speak my mind, but I still know when not to though. I'm not that ignorant.
    People who use the phrase "Yo Mama" are pretty stupid.
    I'm a freshman at Mehlville Sr. High. I really hate school.
    Ed used to say that I was half Emo. I kind of have a split personality.
    I'm arachnaphobic.
    Sometimes, I'm a real jackass, then again, who isn't at times?
    People always tell me I look older than I am, I don't know why though.
    I absolutely love horror movies. Yeah, I'm a fanatic.
    I'm always on my phone,Facebook or Myspace. Yeah, I'm a nerd.
    I think all things just happen, not for a reason.
    I dont really give a damn what anyone says about me.
    Stuck up people are just arrogant, not cool.
    I believe most people need to get bigger than themselves.
    I want to grow up to be a writer or psychiatrist.
    I love Amanda Atkinson.12-24-07
    If you don't like me, thats fine, just keep it to yourself.
    Pretty fucking annoying if you ask me.

Another thing about them is that they always have names like "Micheal Massacre" "Emma Epidemic" "Bobby Bistro". What the fuck. You aren't cool, I'm sorry, just keep your name as your first one or at least make it spiffy like Kelsh. kthanks fags.

Labels is another topic I'm pretty pissed about. I mean, in general, I label people a lot. I see a person wearing black I'll call them emo or goth, sure. All that jazz, you know? But what made me angry about this topic is that in the nerd group I occasionally talk to this chick said:

"I don't think I like you, Kelsi. You wear hollister and you straighten you hair you talk to those snobby preps."

Even when it's positive comments like:

"Kelsi, you're the coolest preppy girl ever. I usually HATE THEM. MY GOD."

It upsets me to see that nerds are so insecure they have to bring down hawt, social chicks that guys like. Really. I know it seems like I'm an egotistical bitch, but hey, it's the truth and you all know it.

I think that's all I can type right now. My neck hurts.

I just chill with my nerd clique most of the day.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

My school doesn't really have cliques now that I think about it... People just kind of mingle.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    I'll rant about Highschool, I suppose. I mean, a lot of the classes are just atrocious and they make me quite upset just thinking about them. >_>

Physics class:

It's probably the worst class in the entire highschool life. I don't even quite understand WHY I'm taking it my freshman year, none the less any year. It's extremely hard, and the only class I'm struggling with. Enough from that part, it hurts even worst to do terrible because the teacher actually really really cares about. Every day he gives me an hour speech about how "I'm a lovely, young lady that can do whatever I set my mind to! I can be a model one day, a scientist, an actress, maybe even an astronaut!" AND it doesn't help that he's pretty attractive (hawt actually) for a 24 year old new teacher. He gets really nervous when I talk to him, basically because he knows me and my friend Gail thinks he's hawt.

Aerobics:

If your school doesn't have this class, it's just P.E. with only females that have to run a mile every day and do over two hours of just push ups. It's terrible and it makes me so soar every day. Worst part is, the running wasn't even bad about two months. Not even the many curl ups, videos, and things that make me sweat and want to die. It's that the teacher is a complete bitch and a lesbian. Why would they make a gay oriented woman a female P.E. teacher? I don't understand! She's in the locker room with us, where the majority girls sometimes change their bras to make it more comfortable. It's like WHAD DA FUCK.

I have story to tell of her to. See, my best friend -- Amanda -- is in the class, right? Well, in another P.E. class she has she over worked them for the past month because a small group of teeny boppin' whores were in the back chatting about god knows what. So, Amanda told the principle and then my teacher got all bitchy and PMSey and worked US harder. WHAT THE FUCK. And my principle (the stupid nymph of a woman) just said to me when I talked to her in private, "Well, it's her class, Kelsi, and she can do whatever she wants with it. It's not like she's doing anything against the law".

The only good thing is that I met my best friend in that class and it's the only class I had with her. And now, I'm out of that class. Even though I'm pretty sure I bombed the exam, there for I more likely failed the whole thing all together.

American Government:

All and all, I enjoy the subject of the class. We discuss about the election quite a lot and the teacher is pretty cool in general (even though he seriously doesn't like me). The only bad thing about is this: the flaming bastards that like to debate over the gayest issues. It isn't even just that, they do it terribly.

"OBAMA IS BLACK AND I THINK WE NEED A CHANGE IN THE GOVERMENT"

First off, a race isn't going to change the government. It's the political party, even though the nigger chick probably had no clue what political parties are. They're all really annoying, only a few kids actually should be allowed to put their 2 cents in. For reals, man.

Cliques:

It's weird, I'm actually not secluded from any cliques. So, for once, you'll be hearing it from the other side of highschool. The chick that everyone actually likes for some fucking weird reason (probably my looks and that I'm very very flexible to my personality). There are plenty of cliques, and I'm friends with at least one of them so I get the gossip (aren't I lovely?).

The most popular one is probably the Skaters. They're extremely annoying, wearing Fall Out Boy t-shirts, and half of them don't even skate. They just own one and walk about trying to be the shit. They grow their hair out, wear eyeliner, boy pants, and hit on the girls constantly. The girls are sluts, and make good things terrible (Hello Kitty, Disney shit). They always always put the same thing on their Myspace profiles (lolol). Here's this fag Micheal (who's obsessed with me and my friend Amanda, desperate):

Pretty fucking annoying if you ask me.

Another thing about them is that they always have names like "Micheal Massacre" "Emma Epidemic" "Bobby Bistro". What the fuck. You aren't cool, I'm sorry, just keep your name as your first one or at least make it spiffy like Kelsh. kthanks fags.

Labels is another topic I'm pretty pissed about. I mean, in general, I label people a lot. I see a person wearing black I'll call them emo or goth, sure. All that jazz, you know? But what made me angry about this topic is that in the nerd group I occasionally talk to this chick said:

"I don't think I like you, Kelsi. You wear hollister and you straighten you hair you talk to those snobby preps."

Even when it's positive comments like:

"Kelsi, you're the coolest preppy girl ever. I usually HATE THEM. MY GOD."

It upsets me to see that nerds are so insecure they have to bring down hawt, social chicks that guys like. Really. I know it seems like I'm an egotistical bitch, but hey, it's the truth and you all know it.

I think that's all I can type right now. My neck hurts.
    what a terrible school!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    My school doesn't really have cliques now that I think about it... People just kind of mingle.
    Maybe not for a divine being such as Pichubro, but there has to be cliques.