Thread: muslims are ridiculous

Default muslims are ridiculous

While reading the wikipedia page for the Ocarina of Time, I came across this:
    Finally, the original theme for the Fire Temple angered the Muslim community because it was the Muslim profession of faith in Arabic that translates to "I bear witness that there is no God but Allah."[8][9] In response, Nintendo reworked the theme for version 1.2 and the two GameCube versions. (They changed the many symbols on items such as the Mirror Shield on the GameCube versions. The original symbol resembled the Islamic crescent moon.)

One significant difference in these versions is that Nintendo altered the original crescent moon and star symbol of the Gerudo to a design later used to represent the pirates in Majora's Mask, again due to Muslim protest.
    What the fuck. How stupid are they? So they used a symbol or two that was vaguely related to Islam. Big fucking deal. Did you know the lower case 't' looks like the cross Jesus was supposedly crucified on? I don't see anyone crying out about the letter t. Jesus. Talk about censorship.

A|L|L|A|H|

My anti drug
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

You know, some extremist mulsims believe killing yourself in war against your enemies lands you a graced spot in your God's world.

We believe killing yourself gives you a straight ticket to Hell.

Fucked up part?

Someone's right.

-KS

Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted;
    Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone.

Paired with: Mex - Eve

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

>___< =__= that really is freakin retarded. and everyone makes fun of Christians when they protest about something that might actually matter, like prayer in public schools...
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

prayer in public schools dosnt matter though

but everything muslims bitch about matters even less, which is a STAGGERING task

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

that was kinda mean...

but muslims really do complain about some the most retarded crap.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

what was mean about it? me saying muslims complain about stupid shit or saying prayer in public schools dosnt matter?

the former is true. Muslims complain about stupid shit all the time, more so than the christians do. or maybe the christians complain just as much, but we don't hear about it because christians don't bomb buildings to get their point across.

I have no intention of praying in public school, however. That's just bullshit. Having to swear allegiance to the flag was dumb enough.

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

oh no, I'll be buying the wii ocarina of time thingy I MIGHT OFFEND SOME MUSLIMS

OH NO CL THEY MIGHT COME TO YOUR HOUSE TO SHOOT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar

*SHOOTS CL*

LOL

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Peeki

In a thread about Muslims

Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    the former is true. Muslims complain about stupid shit all the time, more so than the christians do. or maybe the christians complain just as much, but we don't hear about it because christians don't bomb buildings to get their point across.

I have no intention of praying in public school, however. That's just bullshit. Having to swear allegiance to the flag was dumb enough.
    i was saying people trying to GET prayer in public schools is stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Peeki View Post
    *SHOOTS CL*

LOL
    MY GHOST WILL HAUNT YOU FOR ETERNITY VIRGINITY-LESS BASTARD

Advanced Trainer

Bosnians are muslims! I'm going to scream on the bus today "YOU STUPID BOSNIANS STOP RUINING WALRUS'S VIDEO GAMES! "

Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    While reading the wikipedia page for the Ocarina of Time, I came across this:
    Finally, the original theme for the Fire Temple angered the Muslim community because it was the Muslim profession of faith in Arabic that translates to "I bear witness that there is no God but Allah."[8][9] In response, Nintendo reworked the theme for version 1.2 and the two GameCube versions. (They changed the many symbols on items such as the Mirror Shield on the GameCube versions. The original symbol resembled the Islamic crescent moon.)

One significant difference in these versions is that Nintendo altered the original crescent moon and star symbol of the Gerudo to a design later used to represent the pirates in Majora's Mask, again due to Muslim protest.

What the fuck. How stupid are they? So they used a symbol or two that was vaguely related to Islam. Big fucking deal. Did you know the lower case 't' looks like the cross Jesus was supposedly crucified on? I don't see anyone crying out about the letter t. Jesus. Talk about censorship.
    It's just another example of appeasing Muslims. Happens all the time. I read about an incident once, where a Swedish student had the country flag on her backpack and she was told she had to remove it because some Muslims started complaining that it was offensive. They do it everywhere.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

So sad, isn't it? So prejudiced. And I've never, ever understood why they hate Jews so much.