Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon is ridiculously unrealistic

If you dont like pokemon dont join a pokemon forum...

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

This thread is funny.

Since I began "developing" myself (er-hem), I have often wondered how it is physically possible for chicks in the show, like Misty and May, to have boobs without being horribly fat. How??
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

It just happened that the artist drew them this way...

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5...nnercu8ty8.png <------>[EdHikariEdoardoPeeksYvonneDBLacey]

I'm not dead. Just veryvery inactive nowadays.

Murdock

I dont have anything to add to this thread, I just like swearing in KG's threads because it seems to piss him off. FUCKING sHIT!!!! And thunderz, you dont need to be fat to have boobs. There are hot people in the world who are in shape and have boobs and i guess you are obviously not one of them or else you would realize that all girls have boobs. Except for you i guess.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    I dont have anything to add to this thread, I just like swearing in KG's threads because it seems to piss him off. FUCKING sHIT!!!!
    First off, kg's a girl.

Second, I'm pretty sure a certain order of letters that is labeled as a "swear word" on an Internet Forum that doesn't express true emotions by text will not make kg feel mad in any way. If perhaps, a little annoyed, but, you know.

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    I dont have anything to add to this thread, I just like swearing in KG's threads because it seems to piss him off. FUCKING sHIT!!!! And thunderz, you dont need to be fat to have boobs. There are hot people in the world who are in shape and have boobs and i guess you are obviously not one of them or else you would realize that all girls have boobs. Except for you i guess.
    1. You're a jerk. Go throw yourself off a cliff.
    2. kg is a girl, duhh...
    3. I do have boobs, thanks.
    4. My point was, that they are too young to have boobs like that, and that the only time I've ever seen boobs on a 10-year-old is if the girl is rather chunky. I know you don't have to be fat to have boobs period. I simply said for that age. Maybe if you actually thought about what I said before not thinking about what you said, you would have seen that.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari-san View Post
    And why couldn't Espeon evolve with a Sun Stone, and Umbreon with a Moon Stone? That'd be much easier D: I suppose they just wanted to take advantage of the time differences. *Shrugs*
    You know, I've been wondering that myself...actually, it rather irritates me that they didn't do that instead, since every other Eevee evolution evolves by using/being near some sort of stone.

One thing though, Thunderz....*whispers* I think Misty is the only girl I've seen who doesn't have boobs.... LOL
    Seriously though, I think that's done in almost every anime, just to make the characters more attractive and appealing.

hmm You could be right! By jove, I think we've got it!

That thing with the stones has always bothered me. The first Evee I got, I tried several times to use a Moon Stone on it (I wanted Umbreon, since that's my favorite Eveelution)(I'm not familiar with the new ones btw), but it would not work. I thought my game was messed up. ^^
    [CENTER]

Kardossino

you know what I don't get about pokemon? How you can capture the creator of the universe (Arceus) in a simple machine. That's weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Kardossino View Post
    you know what I don't get about pokemon? How you can capture the creator of the universe (Arceus) in a simple machine. That's weird.
    wouldnt the creator of the universe be Palkia and Dialgia since they created time and space?

Kardossino

Quote Originally Posted by Myuu View Post
    wouldnt the creator of the universe be Palkia and Dialgia since they created time and space?

no, because Arceus created dialga and palkia

Arceus is the most lame of the 4th gen pokemon

Read my post on the first page. You'll know that the creators of "Pokemon" don't know what are they doing

Quote Originally Posted by Arti View Post
    Arceus is the most lame of the 4th gen pokemon
    How in the world can you say Arceus is lame Given the right Plates it can learn a variety of powerful attack AND become different types, depending on what you need it to be.

I wonder who came first, Mew or Arceus? If Mew is the ancestor of all PKMN, shouldn't it be the God of PKMN as well??

Pokemon is ridiculously unrealistic.
    [CENTER]

I'm not thinking with game mechanics right now, but the manga/anime way.

I'd suggest looking at Kokowa Dokoda to see that Mew is better

Indeed. =D

I've got one more observation I don't think anyone has pointed out yet. Rare Candy. Why is it rare?? How in the world is candy suppose to make the beasties stronger?? That, and with some of the people that cheat and use Rare Candy all the time, you'd think that their PKMN would get fat and have diabeties(sp?)or rotted teeth or something.

No offense to anyone if they have any of the above.

lol Pikachu with diabetes and rotted teeth. I like the sound of that! XD
    [CENTER]

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

After all these years, we still don't know if Bulbsaur is a plant or an animal.

Very good question. Except for treecko, all grass starters have a plant on themselves. Don't the plants need nutrients and things like that? How can they grow so well? Maybe they eat too much!!

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5...nnercu8ty8.png <------>[EdHikariEdoardoPeeksYvonneDBLacey]

I'm not dead. Just veryvery inactive nowadays.

It would seem I've fallen prey to this unusual phenomenon... Because the grass starter for my story is going to have leaves on it too!! o noes
    [CENTER]

pokeking

Would plant type pokemon need to eat? Seeing as plants can photosynthisies plant pokemon should be able lay around in the sun and not have to do anything.

monkeyvirus

yeah but maybe they can do both... like sum sort of reli awsum omnivore thing going on, I mean plants aren't as complex as animals so they wouldnt need so much energy... on the other hand the percentage of energy from the sun to plants is only 8% and a secondary consummer only gets 10% of that 8% and then tertiary consumers get 20% of that 10%... I mean how efficient does the animal have to be to decide if it needs to eat or photsynthesise?

on another note anyone ever actually seen one pokemon eat another cos im quite sure charizard would need the meat, so does it hunt ponyta or something? Also no pokemon road-kill in any of the episodes are they all born having learnt the green cross code? speaking of born how do those things mate? and what about ditto?

Well, the pokedex entry does say that Bulbasaur photosynthesizes.
    [CENTER]

LK1011

my question is how could you guys ask these questions, when you all already know the answers, it's impossible, this is a game, it's not meant to be realistic, and a lot of it wouldnt even be allowed if it was real, but its not. IT'S A GAME.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast