Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pokemon is ridiculously unrealistic

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyvirus View Post
    yeah but maybe they can do both... like sum sort of reli awsum omnivore thing going on, I mean plants aren't as complex as animals so they wouldnt need so much energy... on the other hand the percentage of energy from the sun to plants is only 8% and a secondary consummer only gets 10% of that 8% and then tertiary consumers get 20% of that 10%... I mean how efficient does the animal have to be to decide if it needs to eat or photsynthesise?

on another note anyone ever actually seen one pokemon eat another cos im quite sure charizard would need the meat, so does it hunt ponyta or something? Also no pokemon road-kill in any of the episodes are they all born having learnt the green cross code? speaking of born how do those things mate? and what about ditto?
    ditto grows umm *things*. charizard would probably just eat the dead, like a scavenger. But what i dont understand is how the genderless manaphy could breed. And shouldn't all pokemon have genders? Are they genderless or somthing?Or does every magnemite and the like get a desex when born?
    derp

Please dont smile, it makes me jealous dragon_berry's Avatar

If a pokemon is fully-covered w/ fire how could they suppose 2 drink. There'll be 2 choice what'll happen
    a] The water will put up the pokemon's fire
    b] The water'll evaporate so the pokemon ca't drink it

And both of the choice will simply lead the pokemon to
    a] dead
    b] dehydrated and... go to choice a
    Fallen_wings, my oldest friend(?) :P
    Global "Warming", the inventor of 'we were was' :-X
    Poke_Hunter the 'please online' pair :happysad:
    Eon Spirit the fellow RP-er :D
    Trixie the anti-idiot pair :cool:
    God, the only reason I survived PD :nigga:

Fellow Spritist: Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor
    All hail google

Please dont smile, it makes me jealous dragon_berry's Avatar

Magnemite don't breed since they're genderless and genderless mean they're immortal or they can split themselves like cell or something
    immortal= Nah! Nothing's immortal I don't believe such things
    split themselves= How could a big thing like that split themselves. Each of their vacuole have to split their shape and that'll be impossible

Pokemon is impossible
    Impossible not equal to not fun
    Fallen_wings, my oldest friend(?) :P
    Global "Warming", the inventor of 'we were was' :-X
    Poke_Hunter the 'please online' pair :happysad:
    Eon Spirit the fellow RP-er :D
    Trixie the anti-idiot pair :cool:
    God, the only reason I survived PD :nigga:

Fellow Spritist: Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor
    All hail google

Magnemites are highly evolved AI. They'd reproduce by manufacturing their offsPring from particles found in nature or manmade areas by manipulating the electromagnetic sPectrum.

Fire type Pokemon can control the intensity of their external flames. Realistically, they'd be able to shut them off at will also, but for whatever reason the animators and game makers think it'd be more interesting for them to flame on at all times.

But remeber that it is just a show... it is fiction

"Since I began "developing" myself (er-hem), I have often wondered how it is physically possible for chicks in the show, like Misty and May, to have boobs without being horribly fat. How??"

They walk everywhere and don't have time to whine on internet forums. >_^ I guess people mature faster in the Pokemon Universe. They all seem to be done with school before they hit 10.

"After all these years, we still don't know if Bulbsaur is a plant or an animal."
    I guess Pokemon DNA is complex enough to contain characteristics of both.

"you know what I don't get about pokemon? How you can capture the creator of the universe (Arceus) in a simple machine. That's weird."

I suppose the same way that a sun can collapse into a point smaller than a pinhead. Um, String theory?

"I forgot another impossibility. How can someone be turned to stone, and then to make things even more unrealistic, how can a dead, turned-to-stone person get brought back to life by tears?"

Poor writing.

"and why the fuck do mammalian pokemon give birth via eggs?"

Monotremes do the same. However Pokemon eggs differ from the kind We have in real life, it would seem that the Egg laying process has something to do with allowing their super powers since all (breeding) Pokemon appear hatch from eggs.

"Ah, that's right. I don't get how stones can make an Eevee change like that...

And why couldn't Espeon evolve with a Sun Stone, and Umbreon with a Moon Stone? That'd be much easier D: I suppose they just wanted to take advantage of the time differences. *Shrugs*"

I suppose the stones contain some sort of retrovirus which infect and mutate sPecific Pokemon. Doesn't seem like something that would naturally occur but maybe the stones aren't natural.

In fact, I suppose you can consider all Pokemon "Intelligent Designs" under Arceus.

TheDarkSide

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderzLegacy View Post
    My point was, that they are too young to have boobs like that, and that the only time I've ever seen boobs on a 10-year-old is if the girl is rather chunky.
    Well, I had boobs when I was 10 years old and I was in perfect shape.

That's cuz Jesus loves you!

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkSide View Post
    Well, I had boobs when I was 10 years old and I was in perfect shape.
    That I've seen

Ahem.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Kitana

Does Ash ever keep in contact with his mum after going SOOO far? O.o

Wouldn't mothers be worried if their child has gone from their home to somewhere miles and miles away, without contacting them?

How come Team Rocket can get blasted off, but always end up where Ash always is? Coincidence? Hmmm...

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar

I have NEVER been able to understand the immense, seemingly unending portion of stupidity that Team Rocket posesses -_-'
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

You know, they're seriously dumb. All they have to do is sue Ash for all the robots he and his pikachu busted and they'll be really rich.

Besides damage, they could also sue for the trauma of balsting off too, I guess.

The biggest thing to me is HEY GOLLY GEE GAWHILLICKERS JESSI LET'S DO SOMETHING WORTHWHILE WITH OUR TIME AND, OH I DON'T KNOW, NOT GO AFTER ASH'S PIKACHU AND ACTUALLY CATCH SOMETHING!!

They piss me off, to be frank.
    [CENTER]

Worst. Villains. Ever. Of course, they compliment the dumbest protagonists ever so...yeah.

iwilldestroyu

Quote Originally Posted by Nidogod View Post
    Magnemites are highly evolved AI. They'd reproduce by manufacturing their offsPring from particles found in nature or manmade areas by manipulating the electromagnetic sPectrum.

Fire type Pokemon can control the intensity of their external flames. Realistically, they'd be able to shut them off at will also, but for whatever reason the animators and game makers think it'd be more interesting for them to flame on at all times.
    yesnow we kno how magnemite do it but wat about evey1 else how do they "do it" they have "no things" and were does the egg come from its mouth ??

I havnt managed to read through alot of this but Wartortle on Pearl pokedex aparently lives for 10.000 years... how is this possible!!!

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Ninetales lives for 1000.

These pokemon originated from our myths and folklores......Pokemon is all about fantasy anyway.

iwilldestroyu

Quote Originally Posted by Nidogod View Post
    That's cuz Jesus loves you!

Cartoon animals are never drawn with genitalia and Pokemon are no exception. Except for Kadabra and Bonsly. And apparently Pokemon lack the need for a lifesPan.

Synch-or-swim

ALRIGHT!
    here we go.
    Team rocket, the badass villains, seem to turn out identical looking grunts. they probably have a training facility in india, right next to the one where they train indians to sound alike on the phone!

you will all undergo plastic surgery to join us!
    oddly enough, team rocket seems like a brainwashing cult. but if they can all use pokeballs to brainwash pokemon, WHY USE ACTUAL BRAINWASHING?
    everything is already unrealistic enough, just put new members in a rocketball or something, and brainwash 'em that way!!!
    I'm not making much sense, am I?

team rocket should get a gun pokemon, and THEN shoot ash in the fucking face.

they could call it Bullshit
    (bullet, "oh shit we're blasting off again!!!!")

Bob Blobinson

We dont go to pokemon for realism

Why do people keep revivng this thread?

Bob Blobinson

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming Samurai View Post
    I havnt managed to read through alot of this but Wartortle on Pearl pokedex aparently lives for 10.000 years... how is this possible!!!
    I Dunno turtle live long I guess

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234