Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: @Casey

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    So? Everyone's trying to say their family sucks more, thus the contest.
    didn't I say in my post that my family wasn't that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    maybe I can meet you there. MAYBE WE CAN GO TO THE NINTENDO STORE!
    ahgsahgshasgah and we can get the FREE CELEBI GIVEAWAY thing or whatever

NO, not a celebi. Never a celebi
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

i had a celebi once. i called it "celebi2000". and it never won battles.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    didn't I say in my post that my family wasn't that bad?
    It's still a contest if you give this box score looking thing detailing your family's performance. You may not be trying to suck but you are competing!

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    i had a celebi once. i called it "celebi2000". and it never won battles.
    I think pikatwo can relate in terms of how you both feel about celebi2000

Walrus you just weren't here for him, you'll never understand
    For my special touch.

I probably won't, but Pikatwo has mentioned how much he hates him in previous threads.

dad- typical old man. fat, bald, angry, yells for no reason, grumpy as hell. also a drunk.

mum- stressed person who does all the work and thinks she has to do everything. very short. only 5 foot tall!

me- woo me

sister- health freak. completely psycho crazy. she can go so hyperactive its hilarious.

thats it o.o

Quote Originally Posted by eve
    mum- stressed person who does all the work and thinks she has to do everything. very short. only 5 foot tall!
    ahahahahah
    i'm not sure why but i found that hilarious
    i keep on imagining you saying that with an asian accent, like you're trying to sell her or something.

'good value, nice and tiny, only 5 foot tall!!'

Buckweat

Quote Originally Posted by kg View Post
    mex your family sounds like a sitcom family. honestly i would not be suprised if a family exactly like yours was the subject of a sort-of-funny tv show.

my family doesn't suck but this seems fun so i'll post!

Dad- Insane (I think dads tend to be). But he's pretty funny and our back-and-forth is always humorous. Keeps the mom and sister entertained anyway. He's suprisingly a really really good cook, which rocks. He doesn't bake though. Doesn't want to seem un-manly by using girly ingredients like flour and baking soda I guess. Also, he is computer retarded, so it is very fortunate that we have...

Mom- She's nice. She knits. Classic mom. But she's really into world events and politics and stuff which is cool I guess. Also she's a computer programmer for a company and can fix pretty much any computer problem, which ROCKS. And I've picked up a fair amount of tricks from her which is groovin also. She cooks ok, I guess, not as good as my dad though. But she does have a few meals she makes that are pretty good.

Sister- 12 years old, in sixth grade. She has finally developed a sense of humor, thank god. She is able to tell when things are funny which is very good. We can get some good banter going too which is nice. She has a very strange taste in music, though. She'll listen to some (according to me) good stuff, but then she'll go to Akon and Fergie and Justin Yimberlake. Sigh and a half. Of course she can be annoying at times like all little sisters but mostly she's cool.

Me- Well you all know whats up.
    Tell your sister I said hi and that I'm available and I rock.

I'd buy her, but only as a maid
    For my special touch.

does she have a very posh british accent?

ahahahahah
    i'm not sure why but i found that hilarious
    i keep on imagining you saying that with an asian accent, like you're trying to sell her or something.

'good value, nice and tiny, only 5 foot tall!!'
    hahahahah oh kg

Buckweat

KG WRE ARE YOU I WANNA TALK TO YOUR SISSSSSSSTER.

Dad, 37- He's a complete asshole sometimes and has to have everything his way. Above average debater and likes to argue and pick apart people's views if they're not his own. I get most of my political strength from him. He owns three karate schools and spends most time there. HUGE christian freak

Mom, 36- Shes an idiot that didn't know you couldn't breathe in outer space and thought the south pole was hot. She knows nothing except makeup and crap like that. She works most the time at Carson's in the mall with makeup. Don't see her much also.

Me, 14- Well, yeah, I use common sense and keep quiet most of the time and keep to myself too. I can only appreciate one teacher a year. Once I find a video game I like, I play until everyone I know is owned.

Danny, 15- Ok, she's not really part of the family, but must be included since she's here so much and plays a huge role in my life. She helps the family out a LOT and deserves a lot of credit. The only one I actually LIKE at all.

Ali, 7- Must have her way under any circumstances whatsoever. A complete bitch and helps contribute to make our famiuly fall apart. She cries and screams until she gets her way. She never talks, only whines.

Christina, 3- She's a cutie, but I don't care for her too much. She's starting to take after Ali...

Chad,2- The evil twin. He throw the biggest tantrum ever. Ever.His words are VERY limited since he only knows how to cry and ask for juice.

Caleb,2- The retarted twin. He's not really retarted, but I hate him more than any other family member. He's just sucks.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

nobody's family sucks as much as mine

although thats really not a good thing

All three babies make horrible messes too. They smash eggsa and mix it with chocolate syrup... ON THE CARPET!!

you have a huge family, sasuke. I had to laugh about your mom; she sounds like a complete airhead. From the way you described your dad, I probably would hate him.

mex your family sounds like a sitcom family. honestly i would not be suprised if a family exactly like yours was the subject of a sort-of-funny tv show.

my family doesn't suck but this seems fun so i'll post!

Dad- Insane (I think dads tend to be). But he's pretty funny and our back-and-forth is always humorous. Keeps the mom and sister entertained anyway. He's suprisingly a really really good cook, which rocks. He doesn't bake though. Doesn't want to seem un-manly by using girly ingredients like flour and baking soda I guess. Also, he is computer retarded, so it is very fortunate that we have...

Mom- She's nice. She knits. Classic mom. But she's really into world events and politics and stuff which is cool I guess. Also she's a computer programmer for a company and can fix pretty much any computer problem, which ROCKS. And I've picked up a fair amount of tricks from her which is groovin also. She cooks ok, I guess, not as good as my dad though. But she does have a few meals she makes that are pretty good.

Sister- 12 years old, in sixth grade. She has finally developed a sense of humor, thank god. She is able to tell when things are funny which is very good. We can get some good banter going too which is nice. She has a very strange taste in music, though. She'll listen to some (according to me) good stuff, but then she'll go to Akon and Fergie and Justin Yimberlake. Sigh and a half. Of course she can be annoying at times like all little sisters but mostly she's cool.

Me- Well you all know whats up.
    is your mom a liberal

Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    you have a huge family, sasuke. I had to laugh about your mom; she sounds like a complete airhead. From the way you described your dad, I probably would hate him.
    Her description makes me lol too. I basically hate my dad too and really there' only 7 immediate family, no steps or halfs, but I mentioned an eighth one because I love her and she needs to be mentioned.

what is her relationship to your family?

My second best friend. She used to babysit the kids with me on saturday nights when my mom and dad went out on their 'date night' and it just stuck. She comes more than that now; shes been here five times this past week already. So basically like an awsome pseudo girlfriend to me and just fun to be with. Naturally, Ali gets to ruin ALL the fun( non sexual way, I mean come on...) though. She just deserves to be mentioned since shes around so much and helps equally to me.

Advanced Trainer

My mum kills cats for living.

Buckweat

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast