Thread: fuck yes

Hybrid View

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

Default fuck yes

PD can be PD again now, right?

We can try.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

isnt this one of those 'the war has just begun' things where the bots will just come back over 9000 times stronger?

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
    isnt this one of those 'the war has just begun' things where the bots will just come back over 9000 times stronger?
    Roger me if it is

Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

its over 9000!!!

PD will go back to being a ghost town but its better than being over run with bots

The bots pissed me off. I reckon the new move will stimulate a bit of activity, maybe it's better not to be overoptimistic but I definitely think without bots there's definitely an incentive to post.

The bots killed any PD revival thoughts I had. I'd log into the forum, think, 'Maybe I should get activity started up again', only to see three fucking graveyard digging bots posting on some obscure Fullmetal thread that nobody ever even read. It was annoying and killed your best intentions.

It was like battling one of those fucking annoying shoal of villains on video games that come from generators and never being able to get to the generator, and thus quitting the video game but really liking it and remember positive experiences you've had other than the part you can't get past.

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    The bots killed any PD revival thoughts I had. I'd log into the forum, think, 'Maybe I should get activity started up again', only to see three fucking graveyard digging bots posting on some obscure Fullmetal thread that nobody ever even read. It was annoying and killed your best intentions.

It was like battling one of those fucking annoying shoal of villains on video games that come from....
    I stopped reading after that, fucking nerd.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post

It was like battling one of those fucking annoying shoal of villains on video games that come from generators and never being able to get to the generator, and thus quitting the video game but really liking it and remember positive experiences you've had other than the part you can't get past.
    I know exactly what you mean :/