Thread: Repo: The Genetic Opera

Default Repo: The Genetic Opera

Love that movie... discuss.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

I fucking love this movie. I have the extended version of the soundtrack, plus a download of "Who ordered pizza?" for Nathan and Rotti's epic duet. So much <3 for Terrance Zdunich.

Favorite scene?
    "What luck for rulers that men do not think." ~Adolf Hitler
    "you are gay furthermore you like sex with men" ~god

One of the Seven Deadly Sins of PD: Femme Greed

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

yeah, the music is a little thin based on theory, but i love how stylish and hilarious alot of the songs are. i also have to give credit to the song "i remember" or whatever that song's called where his boss convinces him to go back into killing when they bring in that guy inside the large freeze storage room for being one of the most emotionally intense and gripping tunes.

but i like Dr. horrible's sing along blog, rocky horror, and mary poppins more.

your welcome

Got to get a signed bottle of Zydrate from Shiloh when the actual play came to my town. Got the soundtrack and everything and I'll watch that movie religiously...if I can find it again but overall, best musical/thriller ever.

Scalpel sluts <3 and another great thing in it that I forgot about thats awesome about it;

Paris Hilton is a addict and suffers towards the end. Love seeing her suffer in movies, epically in house of
    wax.