Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If I was an American

New York is considered part of the "Mid Atlantic States" which is NY, PA, Delaware, NJ, and Maryland.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Why

I genuinely want to read you post why, not in a bad way I just enjoy this topic
    standard of living measurements. new england has the highest average income of any region, most educated population, most people covered by health insurance and generally the best health statistics, least problems such as teen pregnancy, high school drop outs, crime etc than any other region.

Your current user title is

Quote Originally Posted by Pants View Post
    so instead of actual effort in bettering yourself socially or economically, your plan is to take down what those who have more privileges have? also, privileges that specifically benefit any race or sex need to be removed from any form of legislation. people should only be judged on merit. not their sex/race/origin. my point was to remove the prior discrimination altogether. the revision is simple, and affects everyone rather than positively towards one race or sex. gays should be allowed to marry federally, but be married as people, not as gay or straight couples. that basic identity of "gay", "black", "latino", etc. in politics is what i'm fighting against. not promoting the lack of rights, but rather the universal rights.

also, reality and ideological conceptuality are 2 different things rayne. its simply an idea that i strongly support.

btw, arent their a huge cross section of liberals supporting SOPA? ^^

keep your "these people are stupid" claims to the playground.
    This isn't possible with the current psyche of human kind. We will always find someone to bash in order to promote our self.
    And nothing will change that until we all realize that we are the same. I'd like to say it won't happen until humans stop seeing out lives as more important then the rest of the animal kingdom and ecosystem. I think that speciesism is the heart of the problem.

Anyway Palm Springs sucks don't be fooled if you go there you will find out that the place isn't that nice. Ventura is better.

Flame,Troll and Spoil

Your current user title is

It was too deep, I knew this was too deep to post on here.

Flame,Troll and Spoil

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

human kind is a bunch of fucks

your welcome

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

you see, now i'm resorting to my fuckish dummy self to express an opinion. you've done it and now ruff! ruff!!! nyeh nyeh

your welcome

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123