Thread: Fellow PA residents

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

Default Fellow PA residents

Are they doing natural gas drilling where you're from too? If so, how do you feel about it?

Nope. But I find it repulsive, mostly not the damaging of the local environment, but how the gas companies try to spin it off as good for the environment, newsflash, it isn't.

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

Fracking really, really fucks up a water supply.

I am more worried about the coming apocalypse that is sure to come because we inist on using natural gas. The same natural gas the caused the world largest extinction ever. If your thinking about the Dinosaur extinction, that looks like nothing compared to this. The oceans literally shut down for millions of years, 99.97% of all time in the oceans died. Droughts on land lasted hundreds of years and almost every land mass on earth became a desert.

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

rackin' frackin' friendship

your welcome

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Bla blahblah fucking hippies. Creates jobs, lowers energy costs and makes money for the state. Eat shit and die.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Your current user title is

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I am more worried about the coming apocalypse that is sure to come because we inist on using natural gas. The same natural gas the caused the world largest extinction ever. If your thinking about the Dinosaur extinction, that looks like nothing compared to this. The oceans literally shut down for millions of years, 99.97% of all time in the oceans died. Droughts on land lasted hundreds of years and almost every land mass on earth became a desert.
    Sorry to break it to you but in about 5000 years we will be heading into another ice age anyway. Humans might not survive this one.

Flame,Troll and Spoil

Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Trigon View Post
    Sorry to break it to you but in about 5000 years we will be heading into another ice age anyway. Humans might not survive this one.
    Oh shit. I hope it doesn't kill me.

Another methane sea event would not have anything to do with the ice age. The methane sea kills the oceans, it has litter to do with temperature aside from weather patterns. It would just be ass cold while the apocalypse happens.

Hippy talk blah blah blah.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Anyone against using Americas LARGE amount of natural resources and instead spend 3 times as much for others half way across the world is a fucking moron plan and simple.

Hell, just the idea that we would use our homeland natural resources, should do quite a bit, to reduce the price of any foreign resources.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

All that is fine and dandy when you ignore the long term result of using them.

Your current user title is

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    All that is fine and dandy when you ignore the long term result of using them.
    ^ this. when we run out of oil we are all screwed. I wonder how there was even this much oil for us to use anyway. I mean how much was down there.

Flame,Troll and Spoil

Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar

^ this. when humans who will most likely not be us run out of oil those humans that are not likely going to be us are all screwed.
    Fixed.