Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy Fucking Shit

Looks like shit is calming down. Yall done? No hard feelings.

man i should have been to sleep many hours ago

skatingraccoon

I get bored easily when arguing with someone who takes things out of context (which is what happened here, however "weak" an argument THAT may be). So.

lol mudkips.

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

I fail to see why you think bringing up how bored you are contributes to what you're saying, it seems like you're just trying to emphasize how little you care and in doing so betray the facade. Pretending like this doesn't effect you doesn't work, so if you're going to give up just say so and leave, you won't save face here.

ILIEKMUDKIPS

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    I will take time to quote an already whored post.

When your people ignore over half the posts we put up to selectively respond, you can't say we ignore shit when one of us responds to each post you make, if not multiple times.

That just does not make sense.
    It makes perfect sense you fucktard.

You may have responded to my post, but there was nothing in your response that was a rebuttal to anything I said. You were pretty much saying the same shit you said before to a different post with a different context, just slightly reworded...

Quote Originally Posted by skatingraccoon View Post
    I get bored easily when arguing with someone who takes things out of context (which is what happened here, however "weak" an argument THAT may be). So.

lol mudkips.
    Oh man, 2easy. I kick your ass 9 ways from sunday and you start ignoring almost everything i say then claim i'm too below you and you're bored, when you have done nothing but bend over for me.

Call my stuff weak and act superior all you want, anyone that doesn't have their dick in your mouth will notice that i made you look stupid.

Now i'm going to do what you were trying to do, and say i'm bored and leaving, but i'll actually leave.

Don't cry kid, it's ok. You can go back home and ban people for disagreeing with you all you want. Someday those bullies won't take your chocolate milk either, keep telling yourself that.

Too easy.

skatingraccoon

XD, why would it "effect" me? Like, am I going to get AIDS if I argue for too long here or something?

these guys are considerably more defensive and seemingly angrier than us

did we win yet

ILIEKMUDKIPS

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    Oh man, 2easy. I kick your ass 9 ways from sunday and you start ignoring almost everything i say then claim i'm too below you and you're bored, when you have done nothing but bend over for me.

Call my stuff weak and act superior all you want, anyone that doesn't have their dick in your mouth will notice that i made you look stupid.

Now i'm going to do what you were trying to do, and say i'm bored and leaving, but i'll actually leave.

Don't cry kid, it's ok. You can go back home and ban people for disagreeing with you all you want. Someday those bullies won't take your chocolate milk either, keep telling yourself that.

Too easy.
    That first paragraph was a bit hypocritical, eh?

XD, why would it "effect" me? Like, am I going to get AIDS if I argue for too long here or something?
    if enough of :nigga: is posted you never know

ILIEKMUDKIPS

We might catch the stupid that seems to be running rampant here...

Jesus Christ on a cracker. Ok, last post.

Quote Originally Posted by ILIEKMUDKIPS View Post
    It makes perfect sense you fucktard.
    Name calling isn't nice. People don't take you as seriously.

You may have responded to my post, but there was nothing in your response that was a rebuttal to anything I said.
    That means i close out well smart guy. As in i have such a dominating point you can't respond because i'm right. You have never been right so you don't know what it feels like.

You were pretty much saying the same shit you said before to a different post with a different context, just slightly reworded...
    Examples? Oh right because it didn't happen. You might be confusing the fact i repeat words, not ideas. See i have to repeat words because i use words commonly to speak in my language. It's sort of the cool thing to do.

Besides your posts were all saying the same shit, so don't be a pot that calls the kettle black, if i may use a cliche.

leulinks you guys try really hard to be smart and elite. you'll be on our level someday champs dont worry.

skatingraccoon

So anyway, yeah hugest massacre in US history, pretty fucked up.

That first paragraph was a bit hypocritical, eh?
    Next time look up the definition of a word you're tossing around trying to sound smart

To be a hypocrite that would mean i have to condemn him for doing an act. I did no condemning, i did objective stating. There is indeed a difference if you pay attention and learn english.

Still trying to patronize us? You really need to try something else, I've called you on this shit so many times that even you guys should get it. You bit off more than you could chew by coming here and we completely demolished you. Any attempts to argue otherwise were rendered null and your reactions are to resort to petty insults. Hell you've even become increasingly upset the longer you talked to us while we've stayed relatively chill, just go home guys you tried. Send your daycrew if you want, won't be any different. You really should stop letting Mr. Gibberish get you guys into trouble though, don't let peer pressure get to you.

ILIEKMUDKIPS

Fullmetal? isn't that they guy who was hypocritical in a post and also stated that he was going to leave? Oh yea that guy who just posted again, proving himself to be a hypocrite again? One of the best way to win an argument and a case in a court of law is to prove that the person you are arguing against is a lier or a hypocrite.

Now I know you can see this message right now, but in replying you would make yourself a hypocrite again proving my point. Then again in not replying you would leave yourself open to the ownage you just received. But the ownage will burn you inside until you are forced to reply to this message, further owning you...

i need to be heading off to sleep as its 2:15. good times leulinks, lets talk again.

Fullmetal? isn't that they guy who was hypocritical in a post and also stated that he was going to leave? Oh yea that guy who just posted again, proving himself to be a hypocrite again? One of the best way to win an argument and a case in a court of law is to prove that the person you are arguing against is a lier or a hypocrite.

Now I know you can see this message right now, but in replying you would make yourself a hypocrite again proving my point. Then again in not replying you would leave yourself open to the ownage you just received. But the ownage will burn you inside until you are forced to reply to this message, further owning you...
    man this guy is just a maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad pseudo

I'm going to sleep too, gg guys too bad you didn't bring anything to the barbecue.

ILIEKMUDKIPS

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    man this guy is just a maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad pseudo
    What did your buddy Fullmetal just say about namecalling?

tsk tsk

He said your mother is a whore.

LueshiLinks

I don't feel quite alright with you referring to us as "LueLinks" as we are simply 4 people who stumbled into a persons thread talking about how his faith in our forum was reinvigorated after experiencing the slum of this place. We wanted to see how truly horrific it was, so we decided to see for ourselves. Some of us, took the role of just spamming a few things and seeing you all act like you were better than everyone else on the internet. Others, for some unknown reason, decided to engage you directly to see the actual lengths and bounds of your so called forum.

So, in summary, we are not LueLinks. We do not accurately portray anything of our mother-forum, we merely wandered into foreign territory to see how truly lucky we are to be part of LL community. So, I leave you now, and you can all resume your normal functions here, at the PokeDream Forums because I am finished with my experience here, and I my faith in my forum has been reinvoked as well. I must now return to the 261 LL brothers browsing our main forum. I wish you all farewell, and enjoy your PokeMans.

enjoy your crude images made out of text, text imposed over images, and ironic mispellings

Oh sorry dude, i clearly stated before that i was going to respond because go figure, after i make a response i see more posts, and when you're talking to me that's pretty rude to ignore you. Besides i was bailing on Raccoon, you have the right to get your ass handed to you like he did if you really want.

Oh and AGAIN you don't know the meaning of the word hypocrite. You wanna talk hypocritical? You saying i'm a fucktard for ignoring your posts and repeating old stuff, when you make 3 consecutive posts ignoring everything i say and instead try to flag me a hypocrite to discredit me? Sorry man, even if you use the word that doesn't mean you're right, and it certainly doesn't mean my UNCHALLENGED points go away.

Jeez man you beat yourself up just like your pals. By CONDEMNING me for ignoring points but then you yourself ignore my points? Well that makes you a hypocrite.

That's called correct context. Since we're on the job of making you sound retarded, i said namecalling as in calling me a "fucktard". My friend calling you a pseudo intellectual is not name calling. As you can see it's a fairly uncommon word to you, so i can understand your fear.

If you want the last word again go for it, because you care more about the last word than actually winning like me. Go ahead and say something, ignore all my shit and prove you are actually a hypocrite and not me by calling me a hypocrite and ignoring my points. The last word will help you sleep tonight.

Now i can leave, and don't think the little online green light means i'm here. It will be gone in a minute easy, i assure you. I win

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast