Thread: Wanting a mew

Pokemon Trainer

Default Wanting a mew

Im lookin for a mew. Let me know if ur willing to trade and ill give you a list of what Im willing to trade
    Monday, August 30, 2010 12:55 AM

Player: Jonny
    Time: 126:18
    Badges: 16
    Pokedex: 265

Beginning Trainer ZoroarkMasterLK2's Avatar

I'm willing to trade 1 of my Mew's. And, I must have a Darkrai that knows Dark Void at any level. If ur willing to trade, I will give you a list of pokemon I might trade.
    "The truth will be revealed, once the evidence becomes consealed"
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    zoroarkmasterlk2 theorizing over the deep mysteries of pokedream forums

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Too bad I'm too lazy to rp with any consistency...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pants,_and_the_beast_dwelling_within View Post
    dear lord... you are the smartest pokemon master i know...

please, let me face you in an honest man on god battle online oh great one :O

PS: im not being sarcastic for once in my life on pokedrim frumz
    ZoroarkMasterLK2

Pokemon Trainer

I sadly do not have Darkrai but I do have other things. List away and I shall hope I have what your looking for.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Listen, Jonny, sometimes you just can't get what you want.

Pokemon Trainer

Oh my god....no way Fey!!! I didnt know that! I thought I could just post and get everything I ever wanted....Did you ever realize though that the only way to figure if you can get something is to just toss the word out there an see what people say? I have learned over the years to just let things slide. Im not worked up about getting a Mew or an Arceus. I have bigger things to worry about. Such as letting my body heal after being hit by a car, and making sure to pay my child support. Its a funny world we live in. But when it comes down to it, I enjoy my video games alot, and to trade with people an get things I dont have if they are willing to trade generally makes me happy.

I also dont need people reminding me that I dont always get what I want ^_^ Im sure Ill aways remember that.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyStokes View Post
    Oh my god....no way Fey!!! I didnt know that! I thought I could just post and get everything I ever wanted....Did you ever realize though that the only way to figure if you can get something is to just toss the word out there an see what people say? I have learned over the years to just let things slide. Im not worked up about getting a Mew or an Arceus. I have bigger things to worry about. Such as letting my body heal after being hit by a car, and making sure to pay my child support. Its a funny world we live in. But when it comes down to it, I enjoy my video games alot, and to trade with people an get things I dont have if they are willing to trade generally makes me happy.

I also dont need people reminding me that I dont always get what I want ^_^ Im sure Ill aways remember that.
    Having a sense of humour is much more important than a couple of pixels on a gameboy screen. I suggest you investigate into it.

And to think I was going to trade you my Shiny Mew but now after this OVER-REACTION I just don't know what to think.

Pokemon Trainer

Lol what you just read is my sense of humor. I figured I would get a good laugh from your response. and I did ^_^ Thank you. Shiny mew or not, thank you ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyStokes View Post
    Lol what you just read is my sense of humor. I figured I would get a good laugh from your response. and I did ^_^ Thank you. Shiny mew or not, thank you ^_^
    I don't see anything remotely funny about getting hit by a car and struggling to pay child support but hey, each to his own.

Pokemon Trainer

If you cant laugh at your own misfortunes, then whats the point in laughing at all?? ^_^

i have a great mew to trade you! its level 80 or 81 not hacked. list me what u will trade for it

uhm... this is pretty dumb. i have a mew, but i'm not trading. just to let you know.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

I REALLY love being terriable!!! Beagleman80: The Guy Who Can't Post's Avatar

I have a mew level 74, I think.
    I will willing it to trade it for a Celebi or Manaphy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    I really think he should leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qoorl View Post
    How does this guy live with himself?