Thread: i had a really weird dream

Default i had a really weird dream

solly had been writing erotic stories on some internet site and by some weird stroke of luck one of his stories had been picked up for a television show. he logs on to cosmo and posts a link to the pilot. leo is the first to post, laughs at the post then realises its serious. i click on the link. the show starts.

its in japanese with a japanese cast, and subtitled. theres this japanese guy in fancy clothes riding a horse when he comes across a woman trapped under a big rock. its covered half her body and theres no blood for some reason. and angel shows up randomly and tells the man he cannot save her because if he moves her the rock will collapse on both of them. so instead he starts fucking her. that is the entire episode.

back on the forum justin is in protest and telling everyone not to watch the show because it was being advertised on the hunger games web site.

yeah.

That's not a weird dream at all.

[img]http://www.gay-debauchery.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/insane-2dgay-2danal-2dtrain-small.jpg[/img]

"i had a really wet dream"

i might not have captured many of the subtle intricacies of sollys tv show but trust me it was fucking weird

I Believe you Rayne.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    i might not have captured many of the subtle intricacies of sollys tv show but trust me it was fucking weird
    Perhaps, I have had a few dreams though would only seem truely odd if I delved really into them.

I had a dream a few weeks ago, it went something like this:

I had a test the next day (in real life too), and I really didn't want to take it. So I entered some contest a few days earlier and won a field trip to a water park, and I won. I told my friend John this in calculus class, and he flipped out on me. My dream skips to the next day, I was waiting outside the back of my school for the bus to go to the water park. I don't know the bus number so I am just waiting for a bus, one comes by and I get on, but the bus driver is some hick and she doesn't know I am suppose to go on her bus. So as we are getting out of school I realize this isn't the bus, but she insists I stay on (probably because she doesn't want to admit her mistake and get fired), so she drives me to a bridge under a highway. There we meet one of her friends that drives a USP truck, the both of them stand and talk to each other while smoking. In the meantime I meet the USP driver's daughter (she is like 5), who drives with he mom during work. She also smokes, but not with a cigerette, but with a jar of water that she sticks 2 fingers in, take to her mouth and blows smoke. Eventually we get there, its an office building, that somehow has a water park in it. On the way to walking to the water park the "camera" or my point of view moves from me to an office room.

In the office room there are animals that look like people with animal masks on, and they act like people. Most the people are bunny people, but there is one dog man, a cat man, and a regular normal hamster. Also on the floor there are candy people, but they are cute and the size of the cute people (Adventure Time), for now lets just call them the cute candies. Its sort of an "And then there were none thing" going on. With the lights going off in periods, then one person dieing and they investigate and interview people to try to find out who the murder is, the Dog is sort of like the detective. Each time one person dies, a cute candy person goes mission, and a train track set on the floor gets more complex. Eventually most of the people die, and all we have left is the Dog man, the Cat man, a mentally retarded bunny man, and the hamster, as well as 4 cute candies. The cat man the entire time when interviewed gave this exact reason why he was not the murder:

1. Took out a propane tank
    2. Sprayed it all over he hand
    3. Set his hand on fire in a blue flame
    4. Waited for it to die out
    5. After it was done (no damage to the hand btw), we said "And that's why"

Well the cat dude dies. At this point he Dog starts to wonder if it is him, because all that is left is a retarded bunny man and a little hamster. Well then he dies. You see the retarded bunny finish setting up the train tracks, he looks around, realizes he is the only one left aside from the hamster. Despite being a retard he says "Well I know it's not me, so it has to be you." Then the bunny dies. At this point the train track set is mad complex (I guess the hamster made it this time) it extends all over the walls and all along the floor almost like an intricate roller coaster. The hamster looks at the last cute candy person, makes an evil hamster smirk, and pounced on the candy. The I woke up, oddly at my alarm.

[img]http://www.gay-debauchery.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/insane-2dgay-2danal-2dtrain-small.jpg[/img]

that first sentence was enthralling kirby

Thank you.

words appearing in very first sentence: "erotic," "solly," "stroke"

i enjoyed that sentence without even having to make a joke about it

i had a bunch of weird dreams last night but cant remember any of them. one had something to do with reformatting my harddrive though.

sounds more like a nightmare