Thread: Your song of 2011.

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Default Your song of 2011.

My annual year song thread is back again. What was your song of 2011? Mine was:

It was a tough beginning this year for me but my gf and I took it with stride and we are stronger because of it. After that my life and hers has become more and more intertwined and I plan on proposing in October. When I first heard this song at the beginning of fall semester it pretty much capped the mood for the rest of the year.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

[img]http://www.gay-debauchery.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/insane-2dgay-2danal-2dtrain-small.jpg[/img]

I favorited like 75 tracks in 2011.

There's no way I could get it down to one but could try to narrow it down to a few.

I'LL BE BACK

God damn it Jose, if you fuck my thread up!!!!11 At least post why when you do post them.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

[img]http://www.gay-debauchery.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/insane-2dgay-2danal-2dtrain-small.jpg[/img]

OK, I'm ready to fuck up your thread now.

I actually found this song some years back, but completely lost it until about the beginning of 2011 when I finally remembered the track title and artist.

I said I wouldn't be able to get it down to one but I think I just might've. Not only is it one of the most beautiful tracks I've ever heard, but it pretty accurately represents the state my mind has been in all year too.

That might sound pretty weak but I'm having trouble explaining it any further than that; hopefully you can get what I mean.

also, nice to hear you're so happy with someone man.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Probably this song:

Quote Originally Posted by Josephine View Post

I said I wouldn't be able to get it down to one but I think I just might've. Not only is it one of the mos beautiful tracks I've ever heard, but it pretty accurately represents the state my mind has been in all year too.

That might sound pretty weak but I'm having trouble explaining it any further than that; hopefully you can get what I mean.

also, nice to hear you're so happy with someone man.
    I feel ya. And thanks it'll be 3 years in october.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    My annual year song thread is back again. What was your song of 2011? Mine was:

It was a tough beginning this year for me but my gf and I took it with stride and we are stronger because of it. After that my life and hers has become more and more intertwined and I plan on proposing in October. When I first heard this song at the beginning of fall semester it pretty much capped the mood for the rest of the year.
    ^That is the sweetest thing ever. I'm quite happy for you, sir.

As for me, I'd probably make this my song of 2011:

I fucked around with too many people's feelings because of my own immaturity and selfishness. I ended up really hurting some people, and almost losing some people I really care about. Yes, some of my actions were responses to situations and actions of others, but I created a lot of unnecessary pain with my responses. Things have turned out pretty well in the end, but I could have made things a lot better by making wiser decisions.
    "What luck for rulers that men do not think." ~Adolf Hitler
    "you are gay furthermore you like sex with men" ~god

One of the Seven Deadly Sins of PD: Femme Greed

nice song as well by the way dogar, i just listened to it.

the accents a bit strong me for me, and it's generally not what I'd listen to, but it's obviously your choice because of the lyrics which i can totally get on board with.

dogar that song sucks

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RangerGirl View Post

I fucked around with too many people's feelings because of my own immaturity and selfishness. I ended up really hurting some people, and almost losing some people I really care about. Yes, some of my actions were responses to situations and actions of others, but I created a lot of unnecessary pain with my responses. Things have turned out pretty well in the end, but I could have made things a lot better by making wiser decisions.
    hahaha youre such a girl

well duh her name aint RANGERGUY

Quote Originally Posted by RangerGirl View Post

Aww thanks RG. <3

And I listen to your song on 104.5 too. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Josephine View Post
    nice song as well by the way dogar, i just listened to it.

the accents a bit strong me for me, and it's generally not what I'd listen to, but it's obviously your choice because of the lyrics which i can totally get on board with.
    I feel ya man, country music has that tone to it sometimes. My 2010 song was from Zac Brown, yet another country singer. haha

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    dogar that song sucks
    Haha you didn't like my song from last year either. You're just jealous that I at least HAVE a song this year.

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

This is a tough call, but probably:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiCit3G4YRU

I had a fucking terrible year to begin with. But it's grown steadily better. It's pretty much this song, except move South Philly 100 miles west and it's pretty much been this year for me.

I'd have to say my song for 2011 is... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3omQi...feature=artist
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    hahaha youre such a girl
    What keen observation!

But in all reality... I cheated on the guy I thought I'd marry, broke his heart, broke another guy's heart... By the end of the year, both had told me that the girl they'd loved was gone. I'm just lucky I've managed to retain my friendship with at least the former; he was incredibly forgiving-- far more than I ever deserved.

I learned a lot, though. I learned that cheating it a cowardly, dishonest, terrible, hurtful thing to do, and I will never ever do it again. I learned that I don't want a serious relationship right now. I learned to be up-front with people about my feelings, because it saves a lot of complications later.
    "What luck for rulers that men do not think." ~Adolf Hitler
    "you are gay furthermore you like sex with men" ~god

One of the Seven Deadly Sins of PD: Femme Greed