Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: god is this you

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    have you noticed most artists who were part of 'legendary bands' and who then quit to pursue solo projects/be part of other bands/etc... really suck at their new ventures. mccartney and lennon are the only exceptions i can think of.
    mccartney hasn't come out with a noteworthy album since breaking from the beatles excluding band on the run, mccartney ii and chaos and creation in the backyard. have you seen him live? most of what he plays is beatles material.

well duh hed be crucified if he didnt. hes still best known as a beatles member.

but whyd do have to mention seeing him live? i feel terrible that i didnt go to see him last year when he came here.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

ah but u2 are best known for their post-punk albums (ie their first three albums). however they never play their old material live anymore. mccartney should be the same but he isn't, basically because he lost it when he lost the beatles. basically he wouldn't be crucified for not playing old stuff if he had noteworthy new stuff

i still prefer mccartney but the more i think on it, lennon was the group's visionary

rekhyt you cant really compare U2 to the Beatles in terms of fan service

i remember that from some ff forum we invaded that you used to post on. My memory's hazy but names like Alucard, proxysomething, cloudstrife4real come to mind. Also I think you had "skating" somewhere in between masturbating and penguin. If you didn't, you should have

"devils used to be gods, angels that fell from the top
    there's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12