Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's with the dorky avatar sasuke72uchiha?

Advanced Trainer

& so iz ur avatr lolz

That was so lame it's not funny. Do you know how many times that's said a day? I'll answer that. Too many. 'u r gay' is used more than 'u r stupid.' I sense a problem there. Stop trying to be cool if that's what you're trying to do. If it's not, I'm clueless.

In sasukes defense don't get on him just cuz it's Squid talking, he's not doing a bad job holding his own.

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke72uchiha View Post
    That was so lame it's not funny. Do you know how many times that's said a day? I'll answer that. Too many. 'u r gay' is used more than 'u r stupid.' I sense a problem there. Stop trying to be cool if that's what you're trying to do. If it's not, I'm clueless.
    seeing this really makes me regret my last comment. there's a time for Justice and a time to sit idley!

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke72uchiha View Post
    I really can't even fathom the fact that you're trying to make me look like the crazy one here. Stop trying because you won't get anywhere. You don't like my avatar and make a thread on how it's stupid. Then I point out that you did that and you try and water it down, just to go back to say 'I just don't like it'. Where are you trying to go? You must be pulling this out of your ass as it comes to you because it seems like you're watering everything down as much and as shitty as you can. It's not half hearted critisizm, that would be telling me how to fix it. You just randomly decided to make fun of my avatar and then expected me not to stand up for myself? Who are you? I'd really like to know which way you're going with this besides down...

I've addressed everything you just said, you are crazy because you're incredibly defensive and I'd have a bitch of a time watering down tea. I find it amazing you take a paragraph to say what could be said in one sentence also, well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    In sasukes defense don't get on him just cuz it's Squid talking, he's not doing a bad job holding his own.
    Now Adam, this is no time for sarcasm.

seeing this really makes me regret my last comment. there's a time for Justice and a time to sit idley!
    Well I'm trying to hold my own against three or four people now, and if I say so myself, I'm not doing to bad for sticking up for myself against squid and mex and some other minors at the same time.

You're not doing bad by your standards, but by mine you're doing pretty badly. You're getting flustered and repeating yourself a lot, as well as the fact you started this whole argument because you took me too seriously.

Mex and her crew target nubs since they can't handle big guns, don't trip :nigga:

As for Squid and possibly Mario, you're picking the WRONG fights dude.

Now I look back, I did take it sorta serious. But I find it ridiculous that you can make a thread like this and actually have supporters just because you made the thread. Had I made such a thread, i'd be flamed in a second. And I don't care about your standards, you're out of my league so you can stop spewing shit about how terrible I'm doing.

Mex and her crew target nubs since they can't handle big guns, don't trip :nigga:

As for Squid and possibly Mario, you're picking the WRONG fights dude.
    I'm tired of trying to be nice to mario so I'm stopping altogether. Seeing as neither of them have mod powers, I'm game for a fight if someone trys to pick one with me. I don't like being provoked and won't tolerate it as you may have seen. I've been through hell and back and I won't take anymore. And even if I get my sorry ass kicked, I won't leave like a cunt.

Don't feel too bad, I see potential in you, I just had to pull on your chain a little bit. I'm not responsible for the random cheerleaders, I didn't intend for them at all.

Bah sasuke, BAH.

I will say for the future though, people take you better if you start calm before enraging.

I find it respectable you stand up for yourself, but you need to learn to pick your battles better as I meant little trespass by this.

And stop it with the jaded middleschooler bullshit.

They would come with you no matter what though. It's just something about you; you're that kind of a person. I have never had cheerleaders, nor do I intend to. All I want is to show that I can put up a fight no matter how hot you think your flames are or how many posts or rep you have. I'll fight if I need. Thats all I'm gonna say.

I'll say this too. FM, aim.

You get cheerleaders regardless, you have to build the rep first.

but the odds are unlikely if you continue to be such an asshat
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

If he would get some space from you estrogen bombs he might have a chance

every man has to deal with the monster vaginas at one point or another
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

sasuke seriously does get angry too easily. And he took this thread too easily. If someone posted a thread saying "Jeez thunderz, I hate your avvie. It's total bullsh**. Bleach sucks" I'd just be like, "Okay, well, I like it, and it is my avvie, so your opinion is essentially irrelevant. Sorry if you hate that much." I wouldn't be having a coronary picking at everything the original poster said.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

there was one girl at my school I really hated who was in love with bleach

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12