Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread about gay people, and cool people, and stuff in between

I had about 200 posts...

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

PHAROWE?!?

hahahaha lol @ old sasuke i totally remember that guy who loved umbreon XDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke72uchiha View Post
    Didn't expect you too. I wasn't around much, I got my ass kicked and left basically. Then I come back and everyone thinks I'm the end of the world (*mex*)
    I won't deny my loathing of you
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

yeah, you are asking for it and are kinda annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Latios View Post
    PHAROWE?!?

hahahaha lol @ old sasuke i totally remember that guy who loved umbreon XDDDD
    Haha, yeah good times I have to go outside and watch my sister, or I'd say more.

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    I won't deny my loathing of you
    how is it that you're so aggressive on the internet but so passive in real life with people that bother you? I believe I will ponder this for the rest of my life. When I become a psychologist, you WILL become my patient so I can analyze you.

You're going into psychology? Good walrus. Good.

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

just dont become a dietetist :X

You're going into psychology? Good walrus. Good.
    Do you have a problem with that?

No, why would I said good if i had a problem. Seriously, kudos to you, walrus.

Buckweat

I'm considering becoming a physcologist. That or an architect.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    how is it that you're so aggressive on the internet but so passive in real life with people that bother you? I believe I will ponder this for the rest of my life. When I become a psychologist, you WILL become my patient so I can analyze you.
    It's easier for me to express my emotions through writing
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    solly- regardless of being forum whipping boy, you do lots of annoying shit. i'm not going to touch the sig thing, but you do this one a lot. you say some shit like you aren't trying to ruin a topic with your post, which naturally makes people think you are doing something underhanded. i don't know why but it comes off like that. this is why you attract people to come after you, you almost suggest that they should. you don't make it any better by the fact you don't even bring up points when you argue back. you just repeat what has been happening like no one saw it, but you repeat what they did and only the good side of what you did. see?
    I'm not trying to ruin a topic, but it makes people seem to want to flame me more. Maybe because I'm an idiot. I don't know. I repeat it because it is a valid point, but no one is listening. Everybody repeats the good side of the story, is it not human nature to sweeten your side? Every little kid to every old man, when they get in trouble, will retell the story as if they are completely innocent. Of course, the other side of this is to say that you're always wrong and you admit defeat, but the after effects of that are either that people keep on trying to pursue the argument, or they find that you're pity partying and they attack you.

I've taken both paths, they all end up the same way. PD puts me in a no win situation by always finding my faults and attacking them, instaed of looking at anything good I've done. I know that it is human nature to look at all the good parts of Elites and look at the faults of those they hate. Unless the person that is hated is able to post perfectly with no faults whatsoever, then he may be able to become more liked, but other than that, the people hold tight to whatever is bad, no matter how little. As the quote in my sig says, to humans, one bad thing overthrows anything good.

No, why would I said good if i had a problem. Seriously, kudos to you, walrus.
    I thought it might be sarcasm. It's so damn hard to tell whether people are being serious or not on the internet.

But yeah, abnormal psych has been an interest of mine since sixth grade when I began working with autistic kids. It kind of developed into an obsessive interest after that. Autism is my main focus, though that's getting an awful lot of publicity, so I might go into something more obscure. I think it'd be interesting to work with psychopaths but they don't often come to see psychologists unless they're malingering or under a court order.

People with borderline personality disorder would be interesting to treat as well, though they're very difficult to treat with all their ups and downs. And I would love to work with people with genetic disorders like Down's Syndrome or Fragile X. I knew a family that had 5 kids, 3 of whom had Fragile X.

The odd thing is I'm pretty skeptical of psychology at the same time. My view is our view of psychology is constantly changing. In the medieval ages, if you weren't completely there you were either 1) a witch or 2) possessed by the devil. In the 1800s if you were "mentally ill," it had something to do with your childhood stages being disturbed or being sexually abused. In the 1900s, it was the refrigerator mother who caused a child's problems. Now they're citing miswired brain connections as well as childhood upbringing. We thought we had all the answers back in the 1800s but we didn't, and now we think we have a lot of the answers as to why people act the way they do, but we probably are still wrong. We'll probably never understand the workings of humanity, but I don't see why we can't try.

I would go on about psychology more often but I know that most people aren't interested and probably don't know 1/2 of what I'm talking about, so I restrain myself. Though I will say that out of all the people here, I would probably like to analyze Hicky the most.

No wan't sarcastic. I've considered it but it's not the job for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    I'm not trying to ruin a topic, but it makes people seem to want to flame me more. Maybe because I'm an idiot. I don't know. I repeat it because it is a valid point, but no one is listening. Everybody repeats the good side of the story, is it not human nature to sweeten your side? Every little kid to every old man, when they get in trouble, will retell the story as if they are completely innocent. Of course, the other side of this is to say that you're always wrong and you admit defeat, but the after effects of that are either that people keep on trying to pursue the argument, or they find that you're pity partying and they attack you.

I've taken both paths, they all end up the same way. PD puts me in a no win situation by always finding my faults and attacking them, instaed of looking at anything good I've done. I know that it is human nature to look at all the good parts of Elites and look at the faults of those they hate. Unless the person that is hated is able to post perfectly with no faults whatsoever, then he may be able to become more liked, but other than that, the people hold tight to whatever is bad, no matter how little. As the quote in my sig says, to humans, one bad thing overthrows anything good.
    I still flame you from time to time but I will grant you that you have improved immensely from when you first joined. The main thing that keeps me flaming you is the inability on my part to let go of what you once were. Because of the shit you did back then, I'll always have a harder time liking you, but my opinion has softened towards you. You still have a long ways to go in terms of posting, but give it more time and more people, including myself, will have more respect for you.

I know he isn't talking to me because i don't head hunt Solly. I chin check him when he needs it like i do to anyone else, i play no favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    I know he isn't talking to me because i don't head hunt Solly. I chin check him when he needs it like i do to anyone else, i play no favorites.
    Elites take no sides, but the general public does. So this includes you partially, as in the first Paragraph.

Solly i said i will not get into it with you!

I am not telling you to, I am siply saying which part of my post concerns you.

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

I like Solly. I honestly don't know why people pick on him much. *shrug*
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    btw, I find it interesting that you say this to the other person, because I'm like this too. I flame the crap out of people here (like those luelink idiots -_-) and swear at them and everything, but I'm much more peaceful in real life, and I don't swear nearly so often. ^^
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderz Legacy View Post
    I like Solly. I honestly don't know why people pick on him much. *shrug*
    When I first joined, I was a huge idiot. Grudges still hold. You were still on your six month absence then.

Ah. I see. You guys should forget about that then! If you recall, I was a n00b when I first joined up March 06. I'm good now.
    [CENTER]

rep for Solly.
    [CENTER]

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast