Thread: OWNED IC Thread

Hybrid View

Default OWNED IC Thread

The small Cruiser emerged from the Soul Gate and the Cryopods bean to reactivate. A hiss of steam and the slow opening of doors revealed the small group of would be mercenaries who had been sleeping within. The Pilot, Zeke Johnson spared a glance back at the slowly awakening people.

"Rise and shine, y'all! We're in sight of Paprika!"

The man checked a few readouts and input a string of access codes before he spoke to them again.

"Now it'll be a little piece before we actually land and you can disembark. I figure you'll need a second to get to know each other and to stretch your legs. Sorry bout that Cryosleep, but travelling through the Soul gates tends to upset those with heart conditions, and small animals, So's the Corps has every passenger put in cold storage just to be sure no one gets damaged."
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

in the hearts and souls and minds of mortals

Evelyn looked around. she hated cryosleep; it always made her feel vonerable and it made your joints stiff. She petted Magellan, her fennec fox and number 1 companion as he wiggled his little legs and twitched his ears. There were 4 other members on her team. No one looked compelled to be the first to speak, so with a sigh she introduced herself. "Hello. My name is Evelyn Rollins and this" she said looking down at the fox "is Magellan." He sniffed at them, but didnt get close to them. He had a pretty good sence for people and didn't seem neccisarily put off by anyone. That was a good sign.

DON'T PUT THAT IN YOUR MOUTH! IT WAS MADE IN CHINA!!!- Alora Owens: Age 6

as soon as I was about to post I got raped... -Kirby: Age... whatever

Your current user title is

I am CK56 do you know anything about this place?

Flame,Troll and Spoil