Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 80

Thread: take the book nearest to you

  1. #26
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    I like buckweat's voice. And Rayne: surprisingly deep voice you have there.
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  2. #27
    'Le Cheveu Fou' Henri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    I wanna hear your voice, Trixie
    Just do it.

  3. #28
    lady qoorl nyrisis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    in the hearts and souls and minds of mortals
    Posts
    903

    Default

    love you guys but i so can't do this. i hate my voice.

    DON'T PUT THAT IN YOUR MOUTH! IT WAS MADE IN CHINA!!!- Alora Owens: Age 6

    as soon as I was about to post I got raped... -Kirby: Age... whatever

  4. #29
    'Le Cheveu Fou' Henri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Does Qoorl wear earmuffs to bed?
    Just do it.

  5. #30
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,391

    Default

    Seymore's is legit I reckon. When I buy a microphone I'll do it, my computer DOESN'T have one but please await me

  6. #31
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    I like my voice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Henri View Post
    I wanna hear your voice, Trixie
    No microphone

    Oh wait, I think I might be able to dig it up from somewhere.
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  7. #32
    lady qoorl nyrisis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    in the hearts and souls and minds of mortals
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Henri View Post
    Does Qoorl wear earmuffs to bed?
    no. he says i have a nice singing voice but i don't agree. When i was a kid i had a toy recorder and it would play back what you said. I sang a song into it and when it played me back i sounded weird.... like a chipmunk or something. so i guess it gave me a complex.

    DON'T PUT THAT IN YOUR MOUTH! IT WAS MADE IN CHINA!!!- Alora Owens: Age 6

    as soon as I was about to post I got raped... -Kirby: Age... whatever

  8. #33
    Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,689

    Default

    Thanks Trixie since my thread is obviously going nowhere I'll just leave the link to the rap i wrote and recorded in 3 minutes last night that's really really bad in this thread:

    http://vocaroo.com/?media=vwa0OGsQ3saN84ABR
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

  9. #34
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,391

    Default

    by sure it goin somewhere, jus' lemme get hold a'that goddamn micraphone and then we's talkin

  10. #35
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    I like my voice.



    No microphone

    Oh wait, I think I might be able to dig it up from somewhere.
    Trixie we all know you won't.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  11. #36
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    I will. You can see if I have an accent.
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  12. #37
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    I couldn't get the microphone. Maybe I could record it using something else and then upload it.
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  13. #38
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,944

    Default

    You say that but you won't. Trixie ever the enigma.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  14. #39
    Comrade Seymour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Inside the Computer
    Posts
    1,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    I couldn't get the microphone. Maybe I could record it using something else and then upload it.
    If you have a laptop in your possession then you might check it for an internal microphone. A cheaply made headset could also be purchased for twenty dollars or less.

  15. #40
    Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    Also, any headphone can be used as a shitty microphone. Just plus it into the microphone slot instead.
    777

  16. #41
    Furry Authority RedCheetah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    3,190
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

  17. #42
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    I tried plugging in my headphones, but all I get is static when I record and play it back to check. I'm using a desktop running fedora btw.

    I'll find some other place to upload it.
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  18. #43
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    http://www.mediafire.com/?ibo8ln5te125341

    This is a line from "A Dance With Dragons" which literally was the nearest book. I did this right now- recording on my phone and uploading it. Sorry for poor quality.

    Basically did it for Henri and Buckweat, because they were the ones who wanted to hear.
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  19. #44
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    ^ Also, all you people from other countries: Do I have a noticeable accent or something.
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  20. #45
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,588

    Default

    Upload it to mediafire, trixie.

  21. #46
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,588

    Default

    Or better yet, soundcloud.

  22. #47
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    Upload it to mediafire, trixie.
    Okay.
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  23. #48
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,588

    Default

    Okay!

  24. #49
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ibo8ln5te125341

    This is a line from "A Dance With Dragons" which literally was the nearest book. I did this right now- recording on my phone and uploading it. Sorry for poor quality.

    Basically did it for Henri and Buckweat, because they were the ones who wanted to hear.
    WOW. The first supposed thing or the RL Trixie ever posted. Your voice is lovely. Give a PD shout out.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  25. #50
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,588

    Default

    You do have an accent, trixie.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •