Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Let's go through my old photobucket account!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post

Banner I commissioned from a guy named postman for a shitty Pokemon forum I made towards the end of 2008. Active members: me, Justin, a gay guy and an Asian girl. Also there was an autistic 28 year old woman who made us an assload of banners and macros to advertise the forum then left when I said they sucked.
    little did you know at the time...... wink wink
    Born too late to explore the world, born too early to explore the galaxy, born just in time to figure out whether these tabs are actually LSD

i really wish i had access to all of my photoshop work. i didn't realize when i asked god and ascaris to delete my accounts that i had no backups whatsoever.

sadface if you guys have an archive or something that would be awesome. i wonder if faltzer has them from vglan or something..
    Born too late to explore the world, born too early to explore the galaxy, born just in time to figure out whether these tabs are actually LSD

found em on some random graphics forum!! : D

heres my 'photobucket' in sequential order

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234