Thread: So, you like what we've done with the place?

Default So, you like what we've done with the place?

Sup 'two?
    Just do it.

lol damn i missed him. What was he doin?
    Just do it.

Or was I just out of it...
    Just do it.

^ignore...
    Just do it.

And feel free to delete this thread.
    Just do it.

Quote Originally Posted by unasheng View Post
    Getting the right pair or cheap Christian Louboutin sandals not just makes you look great, but also puts you at a highly prestigious social position where everybody talks about you a lot. Cheap Christian Louboutin A new season of the new Christian louboutin boots was to increase the fold design.
    wtf

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

that spam message made me laugh way too hard

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Getting the right pair or cheap Christian Louboutin sandals not just makes you look great, but also puts you at a highly prestigious social position where everybody talks about you a lot.
    This sounds like something from a Douglas Adams novel

I REALLY love being terriable!!! Beagleman80: The Guy Who Can't Post's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by unasheng View Post
    The great style on a person's wrist and arms can make them looking appealing and eye-catching. One more reason is the fact Tiffany Ring wholesale makes Tiffany&Co bracelets less expensive ever. Whether you are an intelligent woman as well as big female, Tiffany bracelet can fit you well.People with distinct face shapes ought to wear different ear-rings.

Generally speaking,people love all kinds of beautiful and fashionable things.The summer is coming soon,all ladies are crazy for purchasing christian louboutin wedges now.Keep the same pace with fashion trend is most people's dream.There have a great number of people would like to choose cheap louboutin shoes to help them.

As long as you are a lady,you must hope to wear high heel shoes,which can show your mature and sexy with sky high heel christian louboutin espadrille wedge daffodile.In spring or summer,if you wear a pair of fashional Christian Louboutin Praia 140 Platform Espadrille Wedges Brown,you will feel endless comfortable.

Getting the right pair or cheap Christian Louboutin sandals not just makes you look great, but also puts you at a highly prestigious social position where everybody talks about you a lot. Cheap Christian Louboutin A new season of the new Christian louboutin boots was to increase the fold design.

Emporio Armani watches make up the Italian luxury manner house's answer to market developments concerning designer add-ons. And armani watch is to this focus on demographic that Emporio Armani designer watches are meant to suggest high end and wealth.
    I'm guessing this is a spam user?
    Happens a lot, on a lot of forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    I really think he should leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qoorl View Post
    How does this guy live with himself?