Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm back bitches

Kyronito

Default I'm back bitches

I see that luelinks has started some flamewaring... hmmm not to pick sides but i mean LLers can follow through with what they want to do. so just stop the flamewar. also god you're just angry at mr.[fish] because he's getting with mex. it's ok just relax let it happen learn to like it perhaps he'll send you pictures of his penis

If that was the best LL could do, i am far from impressed.

Kyronito

you would be fullmetal you would be but perhaps it is the calm before the storm? no they prolly just don't give a shit about this forum

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

that didn't make sense.

the only part i bothered to read was the send pictures of penis thing.

I will Niginate all who oppose me. The Niginator's Avatar

who are you?

someone from mex's school

I'm sure a majority of their members are the same way. Making tons of outlandish claims they decide to ignore when called to prove, and post retarded pictures while talking shit and kicking around words they don't know the meaning of.

When people tell me they don't care about a forum i hear someone playing the "we are above this" card in order to avoid a confrontation that they know they won't win.

They don't care about the forum because they have no mod powers here to use on us when we make them cry, yet they will use the same reason to avoid coming here if asked even though 2 administrators (no dis to squid, speaking of authority only) intellectually broke them down until they did as i said above, talking shit and posting pix.

I'm not afraid of 18 year old kids ON THE INTERNET who think posting a yoshi is the do-all-end-all gimmick to win an argument. Yawn.

Keith "The Faggot" Kyronito, if they didn't give a shit about this forum they probably wouldn't have spent several hours arguing on it. They saw us talking shit about them, then wanted to come prove something because they're supposed to be some big elite internet shit, and when they get their asses handed to them they go back crying nursing their egos by saying "it's only a POKEMON FORUM lol."

Besides if I was 'jealous' or anything we all know I could take her from him if that was really my fancy.

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

Oh, by the way, I meant to mention that your trademark threat "I could beat you in a fight" is pretty humorous.

thats not his trademark threat. its just an automatic response to someone that comes from the internet because they're usually fat cunts who appear dead tough

tim could definitely beat those guys in a fact; it's just logic. and it's a good denotation to avoid being thrown childish insults at

One guy tried to argue tim on it.

the way you say "probably" indicates you have no confidence in yourself
    aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhhahahahhahahahaahaha

Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    Oh, by the way, I meant to mention that your trademark threat "I could beat you in a fight" is pretty humorous.
    I love how outrageously easily people take it seriously.

If anyone paid attention to what was being said, notice how it starts off they try to argue and lose. Then they start talking shit, spamming, posting pictures and finally say "i'm bored" or "this is the internet who cares?" or "calm down, it's the internet".

Classic loser statements right there. Get their ass handed to them and they try to downplay it like they are more mature, when in reality they aren't. Seriously, we used words and words only to argue them down. They posted pictures of women shitting on themselves and open assholes. Who is more mature now?

you handled them pretty well, I must say. I love how you would cite every single part of their argument and argue against it, and they would respond to only one part of your argument and say you were the ones ignoring every part of their argument except for a few parts (if that makes sense )

I can't even remember what they were trying to argue for in the first place. It was just a bunch of nonsense.

I loved the way they called you stuff like an 'ignorant hypocrite', yet they skipped out virtually every point you said and instead acted all superior and said stuff like 'you're a childish forum with losers' and always remarks about 'your pal god' even though they were talking by themselves and using pathetic gimmicks.

it's just funny. really funny.

something tells me
    Last edited by Mex; 05-11-2008 at 07:47 PM.
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    you handled them pretty well, I must say. I love how you would cite every single part of their argument and argue against it, and they would respond to only one part of your argument and say you were the ones ignoring every part of their argument except for a few parts (if that makes sense )
    Oh yes, it makes perfect sense. I'm glad other people know what i was doing, because i start feeling like i'm thick headed when no one agrees.

Funny story, on aim at the time Squid IMs me and says "skatingraccoon is trying to copy your debate style" and we spent a few minutes laughing over how stupid he was because i would destroy him if he tried to play my game.

go figure he makes 1 post like me, i destroy it, and he goes back to his 1 sentence 1 point responses.

the guy that pissed me off the most was that fucker spamming i was a hypocrite. it's idiocy when you keep using the word even though i explained to him he didn't know what the fuck it meant. even if he ignores it that doesn't mean what i say goes away, i think i mentioned that.

word to the wise: never drop the word hypocrite on me. it doesn't work, i can dance around it with the greatest of ease. actually a better word, just don't do anything that guy did.

a blog entry is coming soon detailing this account, so i can make you some better fighters by showing you what i see when i do this sort of thing.

you better respond to that big post I made in response to your post about antidepressants. i spent a good chunk of time on that

i missed it being in there. you probably posted it up and before i got to it, tons of new threads kicked the blog off the page and i never saw it.

i got it though as you already saw :nigga:

Why does everyone make out keith to be gay? wasn't hats gay? I don't remember anyone making fun of him..

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

I get no respect around here.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

"Would you go gay for Giant Squid?"

A magical adventure Brave Auron's Avatar
    I am Pantl, a robot deployed by Atlantis to kill Ghouls with my status gun

Who is this Kyronito?

JOCKO HOMO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast