Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Serious Question For Girls

Hybrid View

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Default Serious Question For Girls

I have a friend who wants nothing to do with facebook but still has an account. The account is sparse and has no real info about the person on it and it doesn't have a display picture. In one way shape or form is this a "turn off." Not so much because he doesn't lyke havz coolz stuffz on his page but rather because of his disconnect with the modern social networking system which one then can possibly assume he is a social misfit and thus not be AS desirable as a man who has a normal somewhat used page?

Discuss.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

....you talking about god?

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Facebook should not a be factor on whether you like a person or not.

It's just one of many tools available and if he doesn't use it then find another way to communicate.

That's not what I am asking though. I'm asking is there an inherent "red light" that goes off in girls that tells them something about the guy who doesn't really use his facebook.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

dude girls who are like that are STUPID and your friend, whose name might or might not be timothy mcdonald, shouldnt go out with them

Women are stupid in general Rayne. It doesn't matter if they are into facebook or not, they are pretty fucking stupid. The question isn't if they are stupid, the question is is there an inherent "red light" that goes off in girls that tells them something about the guy who doesn't really use his facebook.

No I don't get that "red light" as you call it.

It's stupid to think that someone would feel that way.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    No I don't get that "red light" as you call it.

It's stupid to think that someone would feel that way.
    It's stupid that wearing red makes people subconsciously recognize you as being more powerful, and yet that's an assumption we make everyday without even knowing it. People who fail to make these kinds of connections are autistic. It is considered a mental illness to not be able to recognize so-called "red lights".

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    It's stupid that wearing red makes people subconsciously recognize you as being more powerful, and yet that's an assumption we make everyday without even knowing it. People who fail to make these kinds of connections are autistic. It is considered a mental illness to not be able to recognize so-called "red lights".
    You calling me autistic sir?

I am not.

I understand where you are coming from, Dogar. I have had personal experience with men actually refusing to date women based upon their lack of Facebook activity, but I can see how women would be more inclined to encounter a turn-off becuase of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    I have had personal experience with men actually refusing to date women based upon their lack of Facebook activity
    this is actually one of the gayest things ive ever heard

It's not stupid to think someone would feel that way at all. It is a perfectly legitimate question to ask seeing the integration of social networking in our society. I feel that there is a distinct antipathy towards those who do not have at least a somewhat active facebook page/social networking page on the internet BECAUSE it is so common to indeed have one. There are social stereotypes that could be alluded too if one is not remotely active in such areas of the larger global web. Thus is IS a vaild question and I want to see how women feel about it.

Just because it's common to have a Facebook does not mean we should outcast the people that don't.

But I beleive people do, that is why I want the opinion of the women. Pichubro you don't count.

Most females are intrigued by my lack of a facebook, it is one of my few perks.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Dogar why do you ask the question if you only want one answer. Anyways it's obviously a telltale sign of antisocialness, whether hats good or bad depends on who you ask. I know a girl who doesnt have a Facebook. Most people hate her.
    Sounds she didn't want a Facebook for the hipster-irony prospect.

She just wanted attention unlike the people who just really don't care about Facebook.

Does anyone who does not have a facebook who lives in America get any ass in the slightest?

I'm sure there are.

Hell, there were guys at my high school who had girls and they didn't even have cars.

I'm sure there are.

Hell, there were guys at my high school who had girls and they didn't even have cars.
    Pretty sure people have been getting ass without cars for a pretty long time. I have to check my history books though to be extra sure on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Pretty sure people have been getting ass without cars for a pretty long time. I have to check my history books though to be extra sure on that one.
    So why would Facebook be different in that regard?

Both car and Facebook define people. And the lack thereof.

So why would Facebook be different in that regard?

Both car and Facebook define people. And the lack thereof.
    Having a car is not synonymous to getting a woman, in the 50's MAYBE but it wasn't unnatural to have people in the city getting ass without it because they weren't needed and also were not an indication of ones personality but rather wealth. Facebook or sites of the sort are indeed just that and not having one says something about the person, negative or positive depending on ones view. That being said I think that not having one portrays a certain sociality that is not becoming for prospective women BECAUSE it is so engrained into our soicety. Thus I ask for a woman's opinion, of which you don't count because you are Pichubro.

Regular Users Registered

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Having a car is not synonymous to getting a woman, in the 50's MAYBE but it wasn't unnatural to have people in the city getting ass without it because they weren't needed and also were not an indication of ones personality but rather wealth. Facebook or sites of the sort are indeed just that and not having one says something about the person, negative or positive depending on ones view. That being said I think that not having one portrays a certain sociality that is not becoming for prospective women BECAUSE it is so engrained into our soicety. Thus I ask for a woman's opinion, of which you don't count because you are Pichubro.
    Personally I perceive it as it is: as not having a Facebook account. I find it a lot more becoming for a guy to not have a Facebook or have a poorly maintained one than havign one and constantly updating it. By constantly I mean daily status posts, pictures of almost everything he does, and frequent photos of himself for updated profile. It makes me think he cares too much about what people think. Caring about what other people think is normal, but in excess it is not very appealing.

Facebook is certainly a useful tool that can benefit most people, but there are many non poor social integration reasons not to have one. I don't assume anything, but I might ask why he doesn't have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Pichubro that's not too crazy......
    As Hollywood would tell you, no car, no girl.

Don't worry God I will always love you.

Dogar don't worry, God will hook up with Robyn or Pichubro.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast