Thread: Post odd/paranormal/spiritual experiences

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

Default Post odd/paranormal/spiritual experiences

When I was about 5 years old I was sleeping in my sister's old bedroom that I just moved on. I recall having terrible nightmares where I was in that exact same room against the wall while a monster-like creature is clawing at me. I would wake up sweaty and sore but in the comfort of that bed.

These dreams continued for a numerous of years, until I switched out of that room into the bigger one. Eventually I had to move back in there because my sister wanted to move back into my parents house. I was then about 12-13.

A week or so after I moved my things in and got myself comfortable I fell asleep. This is when I started well.. what seemed like I awoke but my body couldn't move very well. I heard whispers and threats. All I could do in these "dreams" were scream. Very loudly. I would then attempt to use every bit of muscle and strength I had (which was none) to crawl out of my bed. I would usually fall on the ground, unable to move. I would still hear that voices, see terrible faces in the dark, and wake up on the cold floor in my bedroom.

I have a few others but I'd like to see if any of you have any good ones.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

Also wake up with small scratches all over my body a lot. And I bite my nails to the core, they can't scratch a thing.
    - Guatama Buddha

When I was younger I would wake up with areas of my skin that looked like someone had taken a tissue sample in the form of a rectangular prism. They were pretty deep too, but no blood.

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    When I was about 5 years old I was sleeping in my sister's old bedroom that I just moved on. I recall having terrible nightmares where I was in that exact same room against the wall while a monster-like creature is clawing at me. I would wake up sweaty and sore but in the comfort of that bed.

These dreams continued for a numerous of years, until I switched out of that room into the bigger one. Eventually I had to move back in there because my sister wanted to move back into my parents house. I was then about 12-13.

A week or so after I moved my things in and got myself comfortable I fell asleep. This is when I started well.. what seemed like I awoke but my body couldn't move very well. I heard whispers and threats. All I could do in these "dreams" were scream. Very loudly. I would then attempt to use every bit of muscle and strength I had (which was none) to crawl out of my bed. I would usually fall on the ground, unable to move. I would still hear that voices, see terrible faces in the dark, and wake up on the cold floor in my bedroom.

I have a few others but I'd like to see if any of you have any good ones.

Pretty sure those are repressed memories of you getting raped as a child Kelsi.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

When I was little I thought I saw a ghost flash by my window, but in retrospect it was probably Ball Lightning.

When I was a kid we stayed in a gated community, and I had nightmares every night. I used to wake up crying sometimes after dreaming crazy stuff like my mother abandoning me in the middle of the road and getting mowed down by a bus.
    When a friend of mine stayed over she told me she had horrible nightmares in the night, the next day. I used to play with a group of friends all the time, and none of us ever suggested playing in my house. I was at school till the afternoon and out with my friends all evening and only came home for dinner and sleep.

I was so glad when we left that house. I heard a couple of years ago that the person who'd moved in after we left committed suicide in the house and it's been unoccupied since then.

What's funny is that only the kids seemed to think there was something wrong with the house, and of course, the person who killed themself.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

I can only imagine such negative energy would drive you to your own demise.
    - Guatama Buddha

"The Excorist" novel/movie was based in my city, St. Louis.. The house where the possessed 13 year old boy is only 10 minutes away from me in driving distance. The university that the excorism took place was at St. Louis University.

gives me shivers driving near that street.
    - Guatama Buddha

also:

Anyone heard of Frank? forgot his email but he emails random people or you can email him. Sends you creepy replies asking you to perform "tasks" in your location. claims to be apart of some government program, ect. ect.

Been going since '09.

his email: falseprophet@live.com.au

if you want to email him and screen shot his response to me it would be greatly appreciated.
    - Guatama Buddha

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

why don't you just email him

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    forgot his email
    hmmm

edited my post! i thought it shows when you edit your own post, making it obvious.

anyways I could but I get an eerie feeling from it.
    - Guatama Buddha