Thread: LOaPD: Rebooted

Default LOaPD: Rebooted

Hicky hasn't done anything with this in forever, so I'm gonna do a bit of a reboot, start things over, in a sense. Gonna post a bit of backstory, then might start up an rp in here but really this is going to be the sandbox it was always meant to be.

Backstory here: A terrorist organization seeking global domination initiated a series of assasinations, disruptions, etc. A growing nation, seeking the same goal started a massive war. Many tales are told of those days but the point is, The pokemon League was shattered. A group of heroes bonded together, worked with criminal organizations and ancient prophecies and ultimately ended the war and saved man and pokekind.

Slowly the world is recovering. There is talk of reviving the pokemon league, technology is always advancing and there is even talk of combining the abilities of human and pokemon. Truly we live in an exciting time!

So head to the character guides section and make a new character. You don't even have to start with a pokemon, since getting your first may even be part of the fun!

Good luck!
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Aw man I skim-read this and presumed that we were in the stages where the Pokémon League had just been murdered. Right, the group of assassins is not powerful anymore, but maybe they'll initiate a resurgence in their support? I'll grow and edit my character guide so it doesn't mention 'yesterday' etc.

Would you mind if I had a human character with light abilities of pokemon due to his backstory? When I say light I mean powers such as thundershock or psywave. Weak enough in this sense that he still has to use pokeman, but his abilities are mostly a means of self-defense.
    Last edited by Seymour; 03-15-2012 at 10:40 PM.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Do what you want.

Yeah that's awesome, I actually planned an easy way to work that in. Check the organizations section!
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!