Thread: The great new orleans journey (Our Honeymoon! YAY!)

in the hearts and souls and minds of mortals

Default The great new orleans journey (Our Honeymoon! YAY!)

So we're packing to go to N'awLins. and by we i mean me and qoorl's asleep. I'm excited though! we'll keep you updated and i'll try to take some pics

DON'T PUT THAT IN YOUR MOUTH! IT WAS MADE IN CHINA!!!- Alora Owens: Age 6

as soon as I was about to post I got raped... -Kirby: Age... whatever

Registered Users Regular darkpredator's Avatar

We don't want to many updates... if you catch my drift and as long as the pics are clean......... also have fun my dear
    In the Void there is nothingness, there is cold, dark nothingness. Yet, the Void desires to touch all things to bring it's blessing of a peaceful nothing to all the universe.

Have fun qoorl and lady qoorl
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Just got to the Creole House. Fixin to check in.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

ate at squeals. a BBQ joint it was hella good
    then went back to the hotel. had sex.and watched syfy for 5 hours

ate at squeals. a BBQ joint it was hella good
    then went back to the hotel. had sex.and watched syfy for 5 hours

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

How was the sex?

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

are these really details we want? and obviously she's so delirious that she posted twice so do you have to ask that question... Damn Dogar pay attention.
    In the Void there is nothingness, there is cold, dark nothingness. Yet, the Void desires to touch all things to bring it's blessing of a peaceful nothing to all the universe.

Also the word Dogar has now been added to my computers dictionary :/

Sex was good. Squeal was good. Few problems. They didn't tell us that they were out of brisket until Nyrisis ordered it. They DIDN'T state that the Pulled Pork sandwich had Coleslaw on it. The Pulled pork didn't have barbecue sauce mixed in thoroughly. The ribs used a rub rather than straight sauce, not a problem, just not what I personally prefer. The atmosphere was good and the staff was pretty friendly. Solid 3 stars.

The Copper Monkey Grill. I Liked. It was just a bar, but they had a full menu. Couldn't smoke in the bar which is odd for New Orleans but no biggie. The Etoufe was great. Nyrisis didn't like the barbecue burger, said they drenched it in to much barbecue and killed the other flavors. It was still probably my favorite place we ate. 3 and a half stars.

Stella!... where to begin? Nyrisis, Dark Predator, God and Dogar, have all met me, and they can probably surmise that fine dining is not my forte. They didn't require a coat and tie, I'll give them that, and they were really on the ball about filling our glass of water. Prices were through the roof... that means I expect generous portions and EXCELLENT food. The atmosphere was pretty bland, but I was expecting out of this world food. So I order the fried chicken. I'm a connosieur of that particular dish and I figured for 30 bucks, it better be the best damned fried chicken I've ever had. they brought out a big plate that was nearly empty. four smallish kernels of fried chicken with some corn (which was actually damned good) and less than a spoonful of peas. The chicken? well go out to your local gas station and buy some of their fried chicken. You just surpassed the fine dining of Stella. the breading was the most bland thing I've tasted in some time, most of the meat was dark and it wasn't flavorful in the least. Also...the only drink choices were water, which wasn;t actually a choice, it was just provided, and ridiculously priced wine. 2 stars... would be 1 and a half but the corn was really good.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

to be fair. the veal topped with crab was only 10 dollars more and was phenomenal.

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Poor Qoorl, all he ever wanted was a cig after before, during and after dinner.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT