Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Old PD is gone

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

And at least when I pose for pictures I'm not sitting on the ground in a department store looking up as if someone is about to cum in my face although I am sure that is a position you are well quite aquatinted with!!!!! hahaha

And you so have a butt chin.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Pshh, least' I don't got no butt chin!!!

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

Justin reasserts himself as one of my favorite users
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

he talks about pd growing but he's practically neglected the forums for years......... not that i give a fuck but still it doesn't make sense

That's what I'm saying, I really don't give a fuck but he is suck a butt lover for trying to sugar coat this shit. What an ass pansy.

Hey guys, sorry I deleted the old forums without warning. That's my fault. Hate me for it. It was really my bad, and I'm sorry for it.

You guys already know why I did it, because Dogar posted our entire private chat convo. Thanks for doing that. And for respecting my privacy. But, I wasn't going to tell you guys anything different. The point really is that keeping old, outdated content really hurts PD's search engine rankings, which hurts traffic to the site and the forums. It's a strategic move that helps us in the long run.

I fully understand why you guys would be upset about this. Again, I'm sorry. I'll definitely make it up by making these forums better than ever (yes, I will actually put time into it for a change).

Thanks for understanding.

A THREAD MEWTWO!!!!!

And in either case I don't take this all personally, I JUST THINK YOU HAVE CHANGED!!!!!!

By the way, where all the Pokeballs at?

AND FOR SHITS SAKE CHANGE YOUR NAME BACK!!!!!

Times change. People change. No one remains the same. If you're still the exact same person you were a year ago, then you're doing it wrong. I (try my best to) change for the better.

Sorry, my name is here to stay. I like consolidating things and keeping things consistent (one forum, one name, etc.).

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by weicool View Post
    Hey guys, sorry I deleted the old forums without warning. That's my fault. Hate me for it. It was really my bad, and I'm sorry for it.

You guys already know why I did it, because Dogar posted our entire private chat convo. Thanks for doing that. And for respecting my privacy. But, I wasn't going to tell you guys anything different. The point really is that keeping old, outdated content really hurts PD's search engine rankings, which hurts traffic to the site and the forums. It's a strategic move that helps us in the long run.

I fully understand why you guys would be upset about this. Again, I'm sorry. I'll definitely make it up by making these forums better than ever (yes, I will actually put time into it for a change).

Thanks for understanding.
    I understand - it's just business :nigga:

one forum
    one name
    the mewtwo story

Times change. People change. No one remains the same. If you're still the exact same person you were a year ago, then you're doing it wrong. I (try my best to) change for the better.
    Mewtwo to Dogar about life: You are doing it wrong.

Typical Mewtwo, stealing our hard earned money. WE AIN'T SEEING ANY OF IT, I GUESS YOUR FB SALARY ISN'T ENOUGH!!!!

You're such a troll, Dogar.

You're such a troll, Dogar.

The troll that has been by your asian ass side for almost 7 years. Without me and God, you wouldn't have a third of the PD community you have now.

Dogar make me a global moderator those red poke balls look better than the green ones

no

god make me a global moderator those red poke balls look better than the green ones

no

God make Dogar a global moderator those red poke balls look better than the green ones

weicool make me a global moderator those red poke balls look better than the green ones

whos weicool?

I think that's like some wheat cereal.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast