Thread: This thread

Default This thread

http://pokedream.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4897

I don't get it. Someone explain.

Aparently KS expired.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

i never got it either

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

but i never read it either

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

i have no idea wtf
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

This will make more sense, I think I re wrote what he said and posted it. I am more surprised then all of you that I somehow still have these quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli
    I'm down for man- a whole hell of a lot. Though I've taken off in you so pretty much Let me now if you'd like me to extend it or move it around.

As for man, don't pick your shit out- you want to surprise them. That's where I come in; what fits you perfectly I bet My one inches,

First off, I clean it. I need to move some hardware around, but you get the picture. Next, the scent I want in my But; I want to go 1-2 times a week and fresh in some sort of waft around; it'd be like heaven.

I was looking for a body today, and I found fruity; I want something soft, in it's own way. Something that isn't girl, but does the Old sounds to you as but.

Josh and I are attempting to eat between.

I've decided in college I’ll be taking instead, I want to make rock now. I like rock, but it just doesn't stir me ass anyone, and to a certain way won't make me like that someone who can handle himself.

I want to get even quicker than to take my body to a new level I haven't tried before.

There's so much I want to do myself, how to go about it. I want to be a delicate taste- I want to play football and still be comfortable going home.

The amount of shit I want to do staggers me, and only one thing gives me comfort:

That I have plenty of time to do it. I'm 19 years old. Close to 20 at this point.

still take me as long as Jesus Christ. There's still time for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Braun
    Now seems like a really good time, I don't feel like doing anything else. You know the navy me into a lot of places that are just awesome. One of the things I am looking foward to doing is reviving my study of German but. I think much about but because we have a large peaking in but everywhere. There are also enough home to get practice everyday. Once I become in Spanish, I want to finish off German and become in that too. I know I want to pursue other after that. I AM going to do a dumbass because that's setting yourself up do it. But I am going to backpack a friend and you're probably the most likely friend of mine that would want to do that. Plus if you learn to, that’s between the two of us.

I talked to a guy who cyber when he went out of high school but I got a lot of ideas from him. I plan on taking a lot of small shit; all that shit. Ideally I will get off with the cyber and after a while when it becomes less self sufficient, I want to spend a lot of time traveling dude, it is one of the best places. I wouldn't mind coming yet It's really good and I'll let you copy when I get home next month. I'm really stoked about setting this cyebr up, I even have a friend of mine here who want's to get into it. Barry said that if I am serious about getting up that he would move down to get it.

The best part,will take a little to do, I can start the physical aspect immediately. The navy is draining, ineffeciant, stressful and too managing. All of which only work against you if you're trying to get In. I'm coming dude, and in a way people who have had close encounters with the whole supposed to do bullshit. The whole incredible bound you go to is shit. Fuck that Oh man I could go on about that forever, back in point. When I get home it's on. I am getting my ass seriously into shape. I'm decent, That is unacceptable to me. I need to get my muscle mass back up, get my back to go beyond little bigger. I need more fat and get ripped. Plus I want to do a lot on theside too, I want more in other areas. I think eventually I'd like to be able to run a But or rather when I get what I have now.

I have some saved up, but inevitably I will run through my things I want out than 9 to 5 and I want more out than 9 to 5. I am a whore, more or less now, very different than when I was 19 (pre-navy) so I want to get into something like that. I hate working for So that cuts out a lot of shit, but leaves some fun things. dude that would be awesome. It combines a lot of my hobbies I get to get people off I didn't pay for and meet cool people and hopefully a lot. Plus it leaves me plenty of time to work out more incentive to look good, as being the center of attention, and when you're trying to get whoever person, shit, that last sentence is structured cool as shit. I like but. I just want to do.

I have a lot of other persuits to follow when I get out. I have a bad-ass play. I have a love of snowboarding 10 years man. I have got to get back on the mountain. Speaking of which man, I want to start planning a annual thing where we go out, with a group of friends rent an appartment near the mountains for a month. Then all we have to do is have fun. The possibilities on that are insane, imagine how many we can meet out on the mountain invite back to our place have parties etc. etc. etc. A quick side note too, it feels good to get all out, I was thinking about all this stuff a while ago and I actually started getting close enough. I really miss waste ass stuff. Now admittedly there is some good shit, shit all comes on people.

Damn what else. man I love. I want to get home and be able to meet new people, I have become kind of a whore. Also now that I have a great deal more game than I did before I want to put it to use. You're one of the few friends I have who can keep up with me, hell you probably exceed me but you're a natural anyway so now that I can keep up with you we should follow this kind of thing together aka let's be wingmen. I hope we can get our other friends into the kind of shit I know we're into. It would be awesome to get like Jay, or Kevin or anyone really in on some of the shit like renting an apartment in the rockies for a month, or going across Europe. Seriously dude my friends are the greatest, I have a small back for when I get home so you get kind of an early preview, I know how incredable life is because I have shitty. I am going live life and one to the fullest of my ability but it's empty without anyone to share that with. I don't mean a significant other but what good is getting a place in the rockies for a month to go snowboarding if I'm riding the lift up by myself and have no one who can tell the story with me. It's so weird man, but I am really a much different person than I was four years ago. I was never this outgoing before in my life, never really knew what I wanted , but being here has really made me think and reevaluate everything. I know now I'm just but? So I'll close up, since I have a lot back, cause well, honestly it helps the time here go by and I like hearing from home. Any ideas I mentioned that you like, tell me about it and we can start planning some shit, and feel free to add anything else. I'm out so just hit me back as soon as you can and I'll get it.

Oh two quick things before I go are you working now? and I get to Yoko on Saturday so I will be like a mofo for the weekend, I have duty. Take care.

-Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli
    Ballz dude, I'm sure if I can bring something so large. I'll give it =P

I'm working at a Bar called Diggers- you may or may not have heard of it. I love it there. my life's in a rut right now; I'm counting on you to fix that.

I have a shit before October 18th or so- but besides that man, I'm down for everything.

Especially snowboarding. Good God.

The idea is flawless, by the way. like God's kitchen.

Dude. Christ. so little my problem.

I've been extreme I'm tired. I can't get close to any one they have even half the heart I do. All I've seen in the world is ability to take my heart. I love hard- I used to live hard.
    Both have stopped.
    I need to get going- need to be doing something.

As for bartending- it's difficult. You just generally have to work way up. You definitely need to suggest A gay really good too- flaunt what you have to make what you need. It comes down to money when picking where you want to

Let's see.
    Oh.
    You want a marathon.
    I'm down, on -
    You.
    *Amazing*.

we can do at discount stores in JC Penny. No pants and shirts, and it's good and nicely tailored shit. At least at first something to get you. We'll want to spend around when you get back, and save me. look nice in, until you can make money to afford the tailored shit built for a body, and you have the body to wear it.

Finding a good hat is important to mesh well. For the shaved head look, you want to lean between with a hat to match.

Pronto screws us. It'll be to the tanning beds.

with a softer body in general all your core.

I want to be able to play volleyball on a beach and not be winded

I want toaquire a taste for

boy. I want the back, with the baseball dad. I want to be able to enjoy my friends.

I can hold slow except maybe Stephen Hawking, and then who can blame me.

I want to be The women, And the women. and of course the women =P

Don't get me wrong- my priority remains my self-transformation.

I want to learn about human force.

I'll never be stuck up my roots. I just want to be able to play the beautiful Vivaldi or Bach- Mozart or Beethovan.

Warmness on the

man- I doubt there's enough time in life to do what I want to

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

hahahahaha

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Hahaha reading it back again it still makes me laugh. "As for man, don't pick your shit out- you want to surprise them. That's where I come in; what fits you perfectly I bet My one inches."

hahaha

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT